Is there some kind of demographic problem in India right now?

Is there some kind of demographic problem in India right now?

I read a comment by an Indian shitlord about how feminists were destroying India and how they were losing the demographic war. Any idea what he was talking about?

Is it something about Hindus?

Attached: EE73014D-9FAE-42E0-BDF0-A87E87634032.jpg (683x1024, 216K)

God, she's beautiful

India's birth rate is down and as a result there aren't enough people to keep the streets covered in shit. They've started removing toilets and issuing laxatives to try and solve the crisis.

>hindu nuffin

HIndus are being outbred by Muslims. Unlike in the West, there isn't constant media gaslighting to ignore this, so they elect Hindu nationalists.

well there's similar problems but unlike west we might actually end up in a civil war the way things are going so it's going to be a boom instead of a simple shush unlike Europe and America.

affirmative action is 100x worse in India than it is in America, all Indian institutions practice it, in America it's race based, but in India it is caste/religion/gender based. Muslims, Christians, women and lower castes would get preference even when they aren't qualified to fill in state quotas.

only city people who live in hyperisolated communities with liberal and open minded people bitch about feminism and patriarchy while the countryside still has unlicensed guns being sold openly and Muslims and Hindus keeping on a lookout for each other. Eastern India has cannibal chinks who hate chinese even more than brown Indians, they have their own issues and would probably eat all the Chinese ppl if they were given a chance.

except maybe in the south, that's the only part of the country that's somewhat peaceful.

>They've started removing toilets

>hips like a 12 year old boy? what's not to love?!?
you better not be older than 18.

>Why the pussy tattoo?
Indian Hindu aren’t having enough childern, but the Muslims are. Muslims are 20% of Indias population and will be 40% in 2080

Pussy tatoo that says Daddy's little plaything
Tramp stamp

>I read a comment by an Indian shitlord

Really? You read this? How about a link, so we know you aren't just making things up?

Attached: 1529782420836.jpg (2012x3018, 1.04M)

>nigger detected
Go find an obese women you fucking degenerate.

>Haha thicccc amirite? Am I fitting in yet???
Go back to twitch you cancerous dick sucking zoomer

>feminists
Actually just women who don’t want to be gang raped by poos.

>Eastern India has cannibal chinks who hate chinese even more than brown Indians, they have their own issues and would probably eat all the Chinese ppl if they were given a chance.
Please tell me more of these nibbly nips.

Nagas, they live in the state of Nagaland bordering Myannmar. Some live in Arunachal Pradesh (Southern Tibet) bordering China, there's been lots of reports of Chinese soldiers trying to trespass and getting beaten up by the locals.

Generally, for actual Indians it's very hard to see the difference between Nagas and Chinese even when we aren't being racist so we just put them on the border for lookout for Chinks.

Attached: images - 2019-09-11T005847.222.jpg (495x619, 54K)

偶?

Also forgot to mention they're Christians, so their culture has deviated a lot from mainstream Indian Hindu/Muslim culture. K-Pop and Japanese shows run in Nagaland and Eastern Indian states instead of Indian movies and shows.

I guess them being Christian makes their Chinese hatred even more apparent cuz china being communist and cracking down on their religion. Normal Hindus see China as bro-tier because they wuz Buddhists and therefore "Indian" in some religious sense.

Attached: images - 2019-09-11T010549.284.jpg (528x581, 38K)

>An Indian shitlord

Attached: inigo.gif (245x329, 751K)

This
Complaining that a woman has "12 year old hips" when she's thin with massive natural milkers is pure Negro.

Let me just remind you niggers:
Tits produce milk.
The ass produces excrement.

Attached: Abo Apu.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

>Is there some kind of demographic problem in India right now?

Yeah its full of indians.

lol, didn't even knew that this piece of land was a part of India, thanks Rajeet

Fuck, 4cuck really did become a shithole after moot sold out. You post a girl with degenerate tattoos and then talk about indians in the same sentence. Surely if you had any respect for your own race you'd be able to differentiate shit from shitposting? Even a fucking aussie knows this. Inda is a shithole and it's not even worth discussing, they have designated shitting streets, it has muslims too, not only hindus. Fuck, this place is filled with queers and bluepilled faggots.

>pic
HHNNGGG
IM COOMING

Have a (You)