Why do they push race mixing on white girls with blacks but not asian men?

Why do they push race mixing on white girls with blacks but not asian men?

Both of my aunts, who are white and blonde married asian men. Their kids are still hapas but look a lot better than WMAF Hapas like Elliot Rodger. Only reason that I got lucky with being mixed is that I look half Hawaiian and sometimes get noticed for looking like Keanu Reeves.

If jews really want to push racemixing so bad why does Hollywood cuck asian dudes so much while elevating niggers.

Attached: LeeFamily-1024x913.jpg (1024x913, 142K)

> reduce white iq
> more demoralising
> rapidly breeding

>Asian
>man

Believe it or not they exist

Go back to Jow Forumshapas

Asian men are pathetic, why haven't you killed yourself Chang?

Bruce lee is not fully asian, he has jewish blood. Go fantasize about white bitches on your hapa forums.

I'm not an asian hapa tho, Technically I'm a half Hawaiian nigger

>Their kids are still hapas but look a lot better than WMAF Hapas like Elliot Rodger.
It's not to do with WMAF, but just the fact that dumpy white guys hook up with FOB asians and make ugly kids. AMWF usually has better looking parents

JET RI HELP ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
PUREASU BRADU PITTU, NOT IN FRONT OF MY FAMIRY PUUUUREASUUUU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1565114234296.jpg (680x453, 42K)

Because I'm not an asian man

Also his mother was half german not jewish, everyone knows that

Go back to r/hapas you fucking faggot. Race mixing is degenerate, period.
t. WMAF

Attached: CDEAA99C-E8B6-4A8D-B4D6-5D9FC3211230.jpg (1024x694, 132K)

It's degenerate but jesus christ I'd rather my kids be chinks than be niggers

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Jow Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans. BBC will conquer every fertile white woman

Attached: 40397103-337270840350062-6007970676368871452-n.jpg (1080x1080, 177K)

Also, white girls hardly date Asian men for a fucking reason. Asian men have small dicks and behave like literal insectoids. Jews have done a lot of horrible shit but Asian men not being able to pick up white chicks isn’t one of them.

That ugly faggot thinks he's not completely repulsive.

Bretty funy, have a (you)

Hmmm..and you say slavery was wrong!

> reduce white iq
This is the main reason, hence why the opposite race is always black in advertisements.

He’s a literal muttoid who gives all hapas a bad rap desu. Generally speaking, ugly hapas (usually males) are the only ones who really struggle with identity issues. To make matters worse, Elliot and Tenda are not half white at all to begin with, they’re both half kike.
My dad is a blonde haired, blue-eyed WASP and my mom is your average Chinese woman, yet I don’t really have the “identity” problems that most r/hapas bitch about. Yes, I look undeniably more Asian then white, but I was born in the US, only speak English, have an English surname, and appreciate western culture/values above all else, including that of my mother’s.
Pic related

Attached: AD732A5E-CB26-4603-A27C-19D5FEAB766B.jpg (2208x1122, 460K)

is that you?

looks jewish

good luck finding a compatible donor if you have a problem get fuct mutt

The aznids are always pushing shit like WMAF is toxic but AMWF is based. These people go to school ten hours a day, and then four hours into the night everyday after..and they think they're smarter..

Imagine having such an inferiority complex you dye your hair blonde

Yeah but it’s an old photo from almost 7 months ago. I trust Jow Forums enough to not dox though so whatevs lol

I knew a guy who was Vietnamese. I had to interact with him because he was my cousin’s friend. He genuinely is the reason why I hate Asians. He spent some of his life in Vietnam, he should spend the rest of it there. He’s a smug asshole

I originally dyed it platinum colored but it got super brassy after a few days of showering. I was living in Japan at the time and I was dying my hair a new color every three months. Not a faggot I swear lmfao

A lot of people dye their hair blonde, not exclusive to hapas.

Yeah I had knew a Guy named Guy, from Vietnam. He was quite a smug asshole too when he wasn't trying desperately to fit in.

Yeah white worshipping asian girls do it
>i-i'm white i voted trump fuck niggers white power

I dont call myself a hapa because I feel like that really only applies to asians and not islanders anymore.

On the bright side I'm not as fucking fat as my island cousins, also being mistaken for a younger keanu reeves on the subway is sometimes interesting

Attached: IMG_3696.png (484x588, 334K)

I fucking hate that word personally. It’s some stupid fucking island nigger word.
Also if pic related is actually you, no homo of course but you’re not a bad looking dude. Being a good looking hapa is quite rare though in my opinion. 9 times out of 10 if a white dude plows an Asian the kids going to look like a goblino.

You actually do look like Keanu Reeves too wtf I thought you were LARPing lmfao

Gotta admit the BBC pasta is pretty funny. And well done. lol.

Neither of you are bad looking dudes, don't understand what the fuck you faggots are bitching about. Really hope my son didn't have to deal with self-hating losers like you guys when he was growing up.

If you go to any academic prestigious university in the USA. There will be loads of normal looking white dudes with Asian girlfriends. Asian girls put white dudes on pedestals. And normal looking intelligent white dudes are tired of the pretentiousness and irrational behavior of young white women
There is going to be a high achieving race of white dude and Asian girl mixture developing in the USA in the next century.

I think those two hapas were being pretty reasonable desu

something something guilt from past slavery of blacks

maybe. who the fuck knows anymore

>Both of my aunts, who are white and blonde married asian men

Another day in Muttamerica

>Their kids are still hapas but look a lot better than WMAF
>Race mixing is degenerate
>Asian men have small dicks
>9 times out of 10 if a white dude plows an Asian the kids going to look like a goblino.
Reasonable? They're self-hating faggots.

They don’t want us to have intelligent offspring, and hapas pass as white. They need easy to control shitskins.

white+asian = high IQ
white+black = low IQ

the more degenerate and stupid the society is the better for (((them)))