/balk/

Was europe better under balkanic rule: Byzantine Empire, Illyrian Empire, Macedonian Empire?

Attached: Balk.png (460x430, 125K)

Dont fall for the bait guys remember this will be 1 post by this ID thread.

What bait Radu

>post yfw you remember that at one point in history the balkans was the richest region in europe and the mediterranean

Attached: 1443566807849.jpg (600x448, 122K)

In this thread, Croats and Serbs will NOT engage in shitflinging cancerous shitposting.

I repeat - WILL NOT engage in warposting

That is all.

Fuck off faggot

>t. d&c kike
Croats are catholic Serbs.
Serbs are orthodox Croats.
If both returned to the embrace of Perun, all the troubles would cease.

Too bad we'll never know

Attached: hqdefault_0.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>atlantroping the bosphorous
This might just be the single most cursed and cancerous map image ever posted on Jow Forums.

No thanks. You wanted independence, fuck off and be independent, preferably behind a tall wall

Third times the charm, Milorad. You know it is your destiny...

Not knowing nothing is a american speciality. Keep being dumb friend

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

We should melt all the ice in Greenland and Antarctica to get that cap further away from us. Sorry about your islands bro, but it's a price we have to pay

Attached: Greece_ice.jpg (590x309, 61K)

>europe
>balkanic rule
Not much of Europe was ever under Balkan rule, apart from the Balkans, of course.

Nah just build a wall and minefield on the t*rkish border and call it a day

>Not knowing nothing is a american specialty
So what you're saying is that knowing things is an American speciality?

Attached: 1511069531998.gif (480x228, 263K)

Our third time with you was 91-95, so it was more of a charm for you. Not that I would mind such a encounter

Third Yugoslavia is coming whether you like it or not. As soon as the eternal boomer croaks, the natural state of affairs will be restored.

Last one I made died, how are my based Serbs.

Attached: 5CC57B92-E40D-4D8A-91E9-8454072A5C6F.jpg (4032x1973, 1.31M)

The Third Yugoslavia was Slobo's one and it was dogshit just as much as the first two. While I am certainly interested in some territories you have stolen from us(and other neighbours), I pray to God that we never share a state with you again

Slobodan's rump Yugoslavia was no true homeland of all South Slavs, user. It was fake and gay and run by mafia.

Protip: next time, Bulgaria is in too

Bulgaria is among our better neighbours now, that should say a lot about you. I'd like to keep it that way