UNSUB PewDiePie

BYE!
he donated $50k to the ADL

"PewDiePie donating to the ADL is essentially like paying off the mob, so they won’t break your legs. The ADL has massive power and influence. They especially target individuals, organizations and independent media that expose hatred and bigotry against people of European decent." threadreaderapp.com/thread/1171468296287186944.html

So he chose money over his people. It's clear he doesn't care as the people he just paid off are killing his countrymen, controlling the media by ending free speech, throwing his people into poverty through the banks, poisoning his people with pharmaceuticals, creating endless wars they will die and suffer in. This is what his $50k says to all his users and people, this is what he is advocating for now.

As of 2019, PewDiePie’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million. Guess that's not enough, he wants more, so he paid off the mob to help kill his people and human rights. this is what he freely chose to do, for more money. FUCK FELIX!

Attached: EEHkM2sU8AEyeCl.jpg (1200x900, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
grapevine.is/news/2018/03/22/american-anti-defamation-league-speaks-up-about-circumcision-ban/
youtu.be/yMWel-ct3nw
murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=Galaxy MM88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based and red pilled.

If (((they))) actually got to him then he'll probably gain even more subs.

someone just secured his spot in youtube rewind...
/pukes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

Daily reminder, Leo Max Frank a pedokike tried to blame a nigger raped and killed the young Mary Phagan.

Funny enough if it didn't involve niggers the pedokikes lies wouldn't have been busted because of the simple fact that niggers stink

Attached: mary-phagan.jpg (1200x1600, 288K)

here's the hash
#UnsubscribefromPewDiePie

watch in the background
grapevine.is/news/2018/03/22/american-anti-defamation-league-speaks-up-about-circumcision-ban/

"American Anti-Defamation League Threatens Iceland Because Of Circumcision Ban"

>PewDiePie’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million
IIRC he said in a video a couple months ago that it's actually much higher than that.

even after this he still gave in. How much more damage will his $50k do to white people? They will invest it and make it grow to millions, probably through war and Oxy. they will use it to take away more people's free speech. Make more Palestinians suffer. Go after Bitchute. Felix sold out and will cause so much more damage, so he can make more money.

boycott D-LIVE

Attached: EEH7oC4VAAAM5ly.jpg (680x571, 85K)

boycott D-LIVE

I believe it - he's all about the Benjamins. He's just another corporate shill now, or perhaps he always was.

He thinks this will wipe out the perception that he's a NAZI. That's not how the ADL and their ilk work. They want revenge and they got it by not only making him pay them, but using that payment to alienate many of his supporters.

Further, he will now wear the NAZI name for life cause those who he just alienated won't stand up for him again. He will always be known as The You Tube NAZI. He will be referred to and memed as one forever. He doesn't care, he chose money over any integrity and trust.

>his people.

have sex incel

Attached: venti (1).jpg (945x2048, 238K)

dilate

it makes sense now before his 100milion subs count he made a video talking about youtube shutting down live sub count site,they planned this all along they knew after pewd bow to them there will be massive unsub so they get rid off youtube live sub count method

>complaining about someone chasing stacks under capitalism

Ok commie

PrewDie Pie just donated $50k to the group that caused this:

"YouTube’s teams have removed more than 100,000 videos and 17,000 channel. More than 500 million comments deleted"

i'd vent in venti

Don't really care.

Eh, at this point he's such a bullet proof that even this kind of movement will just be short lived and then people move on and he gets more subs later on down the line.

>memeflag
Kike, I hope you will see the end of yours one day.
Right in front of you

Pewdiepie:

- from marxist central Gothenberg Sweden
- real name ends in -berg
- target audience: children
- biggest channel on Jewtube
- promoted juden petersberg's book 12 rules for goys.
- an absolute beta male degenerate with pathetic tattoos; would blend in with antifa
- and now donates to the biggest anti-white, jewish censorship group in the world

FUCKING. SHILL.

I knew I wasn't the only fag to find that shit shady AF.
I'm so disappointed srsly

>he donated $50k to the ADL
He will have had some conversation with youtube before doing that?

that is our fault, but it doesn't mean people shouldn't tell him what he did wrong, at least while we still can. He needs to know he is helping to directly destroy Free Speech. That his actions have ensured that he will be forever known as a Nazi. That he donated to the mob that is helping to destroy western civilization.

If he is an atheist and thinks this is all scientific happenstance he won't give a shit, he got lucky, right time, right place who cares about anything? Wife, kids, family, people, meh! fuck um!

If he has any morality even in his disbelief he needs to know how many people he has just hurt and the responsibility that goes along with that, he should feel ashamed.

If he is a believer in any God, he now owns the role of Judas.

Definitely. Ever notice how all of a sudden he and other large "free speech" advocate JewTubers all are now good buddies with that Juden CEO?

The ADL is a racist organization agaisnt POC. Demand PewDiePie to apologize so the people know about ADL.
#ApologizePewDiePie

Unsubscribe to jewdiekike

Notice how everyone shilling against him is a memeflagberg. What we need is him to apoligize about donating to a racist organization. Redpill initiate.

Just accept you lost, white boy

Attached: 1568087485706.jpg (940x545, 72K)

Always knew this guy was a faggot. Never liked him from the beginning. All the morons that helped to make him rich...

Attached: 1566518760925.png (500x500, 76K)

Timestamp? Can't find it in his lastest video

Not a jew, nigger.

Glad I never subscribed. pewdiepie just used everyone to jew them in the end. taylor swift / pewdiepie / trump and/or etc.

why you don't listen to famous celebrities for the most part. they'll just jew you at some point then.

All he wanted was 100,000,000+ and used current trends and that's it.

Honestly he has a very Jewish face, I can't be the only one seeing this.
It is the Nordic/Germanic/Jewish phenotype, pic related, Jewish politicians here look like him a bit (the Jewy part, probably same part of the tribe)

Attached: hugodejonge.jpg (400x400, 22K)

unsubed with all the accounts I made during the T-series thing. wont make a dent though.

2:16

Oven now

What's with this cope? He's just a white boi that knows his place is to serve superior beings

just friendly reminder

>pewdiecuck make at least 30 grands every day just out of YT programm
>jewdiecuck lives in japan and gives no shits about fellow white people
>he is low-testesterone plebbitor and latent faggot
>he is swede

keep making more excuses

Attached: giphy.gif (480x235, 455K)

>tfw no cute weird quadroon queen gf to snuggle up with on a cold September night

Leave, Jew, only one of you would be this greedy and kikey.

Interesting stat: of the last 50 vids he uploaded, this is his second highest rated vid (by like dislike ratio), only his honeymoon vid beats this one!

nose and lips can't lie
kike for sure

>Everyone who sees through incel bullshit is Jewish

bruv

Attached: ByeByeBritain.png (1515x561, 114K)

You can see his change right after he started doing the minecraft vids. Youtube gave him a 2nd chance, his vids were being recommended again after a couple years of being a black sheep. Average views jumped from less than 2 mil per vid up to 8-10 mil. Yeah he sold out 100%. But wouldnt you? Went from making maybe $3k per day to making possibly $20k per day. Probably in the works to get his preferred advertising back, he'll be making $3 CPM easy and start rolling in that dosh.

We can only hope he returns to us one day, but with a larger audience.

Attached: 1561154829437.jpg (592x600, 93K)

Also he said ‘javla jude’ in English it’s ‘fucking Jews’ here at 18:07 youtu.be/yMWel-ct3nw

If you show flag I'll paypal you 50 shekels. No joke.

$50k is a pretty small amount of money for these guys.

I'd rather you spend it on whatever degenerate whitoid habit you waste your money on.

TOP KEK

Another 20bucks from me if you do

What will you do when the US stops protecting you? Aahahhahaha

Attached: 4728247932_5d27c4d4da_b.jpg (1024x724, 67K)

Are you guys blind? It's the israeli flag

Stocks and bonds, and saving up for the kid's college fund then.

Nigger.

did it occur to you that people are so afraid of outfits like the ADL they they have to hide whenever they want to speak? That's where we are now in the USA and EU. PdP didn't stand up for free speech he donated to the people trying to kill free speech and push us all into the dark and he didn't do it to accelerate, he did it to make more money. He is of our kind and he threw us under the bus, for fucking money!

Imagine having faith in a YouTuber...

tribute is tribute

Hahhaa of course we know, but can you imagine how painful it must be for him to give up 50 shekels? That's like $100.
I'll ACTUALLY pay btw, I have plenty of cash.
I can pay btc, eth, or paypal.

Everyone takes the money, everyone, just as no one here is really to brave to take these ideas and thoughts out the public (because of public excom), fighting the power and being independant is fun until that powers attention is drawn to you, then you give up and thousands scream how they'd never

Hahaha
Very funny (((memeflaggot)))
Here, take your sage

Yes, goyim! Keep playing minecraft and ignore everything that is happening to your people in Sweden.

If I were worth 30 million I wouldn't take it, I am worth around 2.4m right now and I wouldn't take it, principles are more important.

we view our people as precious where you see your people as just another drops out then dead hoodrat. This is why your people are stuck in 80% of the worlds's shitholes. We're not going down that road, your road. We will help fix our people. That's the big difference between us and you.

>replying to yourself

>unsubed with all the accounts I made during

your effort is noted.

>As of 2019, PewDiePie’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million. Guess that's not enough, he wants more
this is what's killing me with this twat
If this faggot was actually ever politicized and cared about anything, he wouldn't still be making minecraft videos for 12 years old
Anyone staying on youtube is either a shill or a money hungry kike

Im adding another 50

>mass shooter uses his name
>Jow Forums heils him as their nazi hero

Why would he want to be associated with all you losers even if he does have more right leaning views now, poowdiepie was smart in doing this

Damn all that this beautiful money, lé baste meme flag poster will miss out on

Attached: Ukrainiansoldieresstillhonored.jpg (1021x576, 117K)

This is right up Jow Forumss alley

wrong pic, man. more like rotting chicken in the dumpster, no one needs.

Yeah money corrupts people. Don't choose rich heroes.

he will always be known as a NAZI no matter how much he gives them or cucks to them they will never let him forget, and with that his payment to them does the most damage, it ensures he can never go home. They took their revenge by denying him that, he will never be trusted by his own people again. Perhaps he doesn't need to, he's a very wealthy man in world currency. maybe he doesn't care. Like I said, above if he is an atheist fuckall! but if he has any morals or a God or holds any higher connections beyond our reach he will prove that he failed and the ramifications real or imaginary will be served accordingly. He chose to do this, and he did it for money. He knows, they know, and we know.

G-Guys...?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-23-43-58-568_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2160, 265K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-23-44-58-868_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2160, 255K)

Unsubed. Fuck you Felix

no, the guy is /pol stalking

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-23-45-54-585_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2160, 284K)

Spam jewpills in his youtube.

SPAM "ADL IS BLACKMAILING PEWDIEPIE" EVERYTIME IN THE COMMENTS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-23-47-50-734_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2160, 291K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-23-48-54-512_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2160, 229K)

I loved picrelated's role in the movie Ice Age!

Don't only ubsub, spam his comment section with ADL being a hate group and why it's a hate group. Don't bring up "jews" just bring up all the shit they have done so even normies think it's fucked up. Then go spam his twitter and other social media. Let him know he fucked up. He's a POS and so is ADL.

Focus on this post. Go to bitchute and start uploading good video's like I have been.

This

How much did he sell it for anons?

Attached: 3B710AC1-F43B-4F18-8F06-BFE8E0C654BE.jpg (820x258, 120K)

This. I hope Alex Jones isn't a sellout. Have you noticed his channel is filled with 'end of the american dream' articles? One of the stats in the articles said that 75% of Americans support red-flag laws. Bullshit! That would mean that a large percentage of conservatives are now suddenly anti-2a.

Pewdiepie = no spine, no balls, no soul.
Greedy pewdiepie.

mm88 the choice he had and he opted for k-pop instead

murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=Galaxy MM88

Attached: dua.png (784x574, 523K)

no dates

WAH
DRUMPF PRAYED AT WAILING WALL
REDPILL MUST B VOTE DEMOCRAT NOW
ABANDON HIM
>this level of kikery
>newfags falling for it itt

Attached: 9dc.gif (290x200, 1.76M)

>memeflag
>we
kill yourself

Go to his latest video and check the comments. It's happening now.

It's in Greek or sum shit.
Show flag nigger

move to the other side of town, and when that turns bad just move to the burbs,
and when you can't live there any longer move further out, and when you can't do that...

WE THE PEOPLE own the the thoroughfare and the airwaves. You would let them steal that from us? You would let them take the 1st Amendment? It's OUR country, they are a foreign company. They took our tax payer technology and move it to another nation. Alphabet, who owns google and youtube claims to be an Irish company. They disregard our laws and Constitution and the Bill Of Rights, no matter what we give them in subsidies and laws it's never enough.
The ADL is a treacherous outfit that works on behalf of a foreign Government.

The question you need to ask yourself is, are you a citizens or just a consumer-slave?

When they asked him to submit, he did, they get him kicked off YouTube permanently,they show a video of him saying nigger and he’s done, then they could say he inspires mass shooters, he can’t get kicked off YouTube, his main base are children without credit cards. Needs to be on free platform, he sold out.

be gone anti-american traitor

The ADL is a white supremacist organization with a long history with the kkk and confederacy

get off the drugs