I used to be a climate denying right wing idiot. Thanks to Greta...

I used to be a climate denying right wing idiot. Thanks to Greta, I've seen the beauty of economic leftism and environmentalism. I now realize that in order to save humanity, we must take action against climate change immediately.

Attached: 51DC165A-637C-4721-B066-6E5FDC9B3F68.jpg (620x349, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opinio.wiki/Greta_Thunberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol faggot

This chick has definitely has fetal alcohol syndrome

take action and kill yourself.

+300 replies guaranteed

At least, become ecofascist.

Attached: Ecofa 02.png (550x550, 73K)

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body.

Attached: 1565635162699.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

Kys and your family tonight to save the climate

Attached: 1567264503052.webm (352x340, 1.19M)

are you a goblin too just like greta?

Said no one, ever
She hasnt convinced a soul. Her "followers" are the ignorant masses that already made up their minds about "climate change"
The rest of us see her for what she is. A mascot, no different from that stupid dancing furry faggot in the high school pride rallies
Sage this shit

Attached: 1557366992401.gif (311x538, 3.3M)

Nice try Shlomo.

Attached: Hitler Reddit down the drain to the left.jpg (600x600, 93K)

Good goy, now leave, faggot

You’ve posted the exact same thread 10 mins ago.

Shit you're easy. You do realize she's done absolutely nothing for you, don't you?

Attached: 1568131925355.jpg (600x480, 74K)

Fucking brainwashed brat

>Liberals hiding under an autistic girl's skirt
Yeah...how brave and stunning.

I used to think OP was a faggot until I read this. Now I know OP is a faggot, and also a pedophile because only pedos let children influence them.

Quality bait desu

Is she wearing her boyfriend's sweater?

Yes. Let's go to war with Africa, India, and China and force them to stop polluting.

Imagine being so stupid that an autistic 12 year old can sway your mind so easily. There are some dumbass motherfuckers walking around this planet.

almost looks like she doesnt want to be there huh. Ugly little creature. She will hit the wall quick, and it won't be gentle on her.

Attached: 1565904662264.jpg (640x823, 98K)

I hear Greta is hated even in Sweden

Really? I had the opposite journey:
I used to believe in climate change, and then when this little bitch Greta stepped into the scene, I became very suspicious about all of the media hype.
I re-watched James Corbett material on big oil, eugenics, climate change, sustainable development, and technocracy -- and now I've become more anti Green movement than ever before.

I still identify as a leftist, but I'm probably voting for Donald Trump in 2020 SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE of the climate change psyop.

Attached: 1567607579348.jpg (557x478, 35K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1568078606233.png (461x347, 375K)

>Yes. Let's go to war with Africa, India, and China and force them to stop polluting.
Can't we just deploy mass birth control?

>implying I want to save humanity
I want to watch this planet fucking burn.

Eat yourself.

Me too.
I decided to protest against heat and demand more taxes on fuel.

Seconding.
Everyone needs to buy a lot of electronics and sail.

is imposible not to hate this evil goblin

Attached: bart.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Greta is hated especially in Sweden
People put “Fuck You Greta” signs all over the place

Protect Greta!
She is a cute little white girl!
Protect her at all cost!

You lose, incels

Attached: 1563836738872.jpg (653x367, 79K)

stop yelling at a little girl

Then protect her!

>autistically shaped face
>Cro-Magnon like skull
>nigger nose
>(((Thunberg)))
Yeah she’s definitely white all right.

ironically, this is actually the answer

Whiter than you amerimutt!
If you wanna be white protect Greta!

Attached: 5ef.png (1525x833, 51K)

>I found my new religion
kthx, go worship somewhere else.

this is what my people thinks
opinio.wiki/Greta_Thunberg

people are losing their life and all these stupid girls can think about is taking fukken selfies...Great is 5D chess

You posted this earlier under the juden flag. I hope you understand this caliber of low level shilling hurts your cause. Cant wait till Iran bulldozed your settlements

gud!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: yesyesyes.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Kys

you first muttamerican.
If you want to support Europe for once support this little angel

Climate change is real, but it's also a natural process. There's no reason to be alarmist about it.

>I used to be a climate denying right wing idiot. Thanks to Greta, I've seen the beauty of economic leftism and environmentalism. I now realize that in order to save humanity, we must take action against climate change immediately.
Yes, kill all humans and eat them. Amrite, my fellow reptile-kin?

>Oh my gahhhhd the world is like ENDING! *Ducklip selfie*

Assburgers epidemic, the thread.

No it's not.
Humans do pollution by burning fossil fuels (oil, coal, for example) to produce energy and cutting down forests, we have dangerously increased the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gases (GHGs) in the atmosphere. Naturally occurring in the atmosphere, greenhouse gases play an important role in establishing an equilibrium temperature that allows people to live on Earth. But human activities (industry, transport, urbanisation, energy production and distribution, etc.) have changed their concentration in the atmosphere, thus contributing to global warming.
Thus, pollution remains the main factor explaining global warming. Pollution being the result of human intervention in nature, we must now reflect on a more humble and respectful relationship with nature. Because we would not like the inhabitants of the planet (especially those of the poorest countries) to continue to suffer the catastrophic consequences of the disrespect of rich and industrialized countries towards the environment.

>The world is ending for climate change
This user: I'm on pol!

Silly user, cannibalism is not an option yet since it makes us sick by viruses

I too think like a potato teenager without a care in the world beyond what some fantasists convince me of. Feels good, man.

>I now realize that in order to save humanity, we must take action against climate change immediately.

She doesn't care about the environment. The organization she does PR for (We Dont Have Time) is trying to make bank from carbon credit trading. Their 2-step business model* involves:
1) passing legislation to create a cap-and-trade marketplace
2) building a social media/rating system to evaluate public and private sector entities on their carbon footprint. Those who rate poorly will have to choose between getting carbon-taxed to death, or paying for carbon-offset credits.

Since Greta's handlers will control both the carbon credit market AND the social media that ranks everyone, they'll always win and can do shakedown operations whenever they want.

*This scheme only works on liberal Western democracies. Countries like China or India would just laugh Greta out of the building.

Goddess Greta converted me to eco-fascism. Raise yourself up out of the filth and come join me my brothers.

Attached: 1565950362602.jpg (500x500, 167K)

her grandfather was a famous actor. she has narcissism in her veins.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 1.38.33 PM.png (1280x820, 1.44M)

>*This scheme only works on liberal Western democracies. Countries like China or India would just laugh Greta out of the building.
They're like this because we european countires us them as dumbs.
China is already doing something after Greta did spoke to them, didn't you heard the protests?
And Indian have this little to do with pollution that if it just disappeared it would be one tenth of one tenth of the real pollution the Big One Countries are doing.
Literraly Emirates Saudi Arabia banned plastic bags and it didn't do jack shit, because their percentage is that little it does nothing.
While we can live without and just keep being powerful
We have to stop pollution ourselves because we're superior. And as superior we have to work harder

Leave it to a muttalian to fail to see obvious sarcasm.
Go fuck some lasagna you absolute retard.