Blacks and Hispanics will fight each other in America

Steve King: Blacks and Hispanics 'will be fighting each other' before overtaking whites in population

"I will predict that Hispanics and the blacks will be fighting each other before that happens," King said.

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/kfile-steve-king-prediction/index.html

Thoughts?

Attached: blacks-vs-latinos.jpg (300x232, 21K)

>cnn? gtfo...

Attached: hatingisrael.png (960x951, 632K)

Didnt go good for the nigs of Mexicos past.

>t. beaner

They already are.

Yeah, it’s called Brazil.
There will be 80,000 murders a year instead of the 15,000 in 2020

But beaners already have their countries, why they want white and black man's country?, from tierra del fuego to tijuana, they're all beaners, one nation, one blood, juan la raza.

Beaners are a fungus. They don’t think. They just let out spores and grow in shit wherever the wind blows them.

la rasa, cunt

Pass the popcorn. I support this kind of race war. Weak whites will die out in the crossfire of nigs and spics. Don’t engage. Prepare to become a hated minority. Just find a decent place to survive, procreate, think long term. Good luck to you all.

I mean they already did in california.
The Mexicans won there.

t. Jamal

Blacks will lose like they do anytime they get into a large conflict with any other ethnic group. While they will easily steamroll over faggoty Puerto Ricans, Mexicans will slaughter blacks and use their wives as cocksleeves, then as meat pinatas.

America isn't "the black man's country". It's mine.

It's true. Mexicans hate niggers, and aren't ashamed to Express that hatred.

Both are scum

The Latino still looks eternally preferable to the filthy ape nigger tbqh

>Comparing shit to diarrhea

You know white women cant help not becoming the center of attention. They’ll be marching on both sides

But now they made the niggers from LA shit up san Bernardino county.

It's not niggers' country. They'll soon not be here anymore.

Mexicans hate blacks. Actually everyone who spends time around them hates them, even other blacks. The only people who do not hate blacks are naive, childish, and immature liberals.
Hopefully the Chinese or Mexicans will start killing them soon...

I think that's one one thing he's ever said that was completely right on point.

Attached: d96.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Good. That means fewer commie sluts we have to personally deal with.

Hispanics win hands off. Niggers are weaklings

nice dead link

Attached: angry-pepe-gif-2.gif (220x220, 25K)

Prosecutors said the gang adopted a "racist principle" that, according to the indictment unsealed Tuesday, members would "harass and use violence to drive African-Americans out of the city of Azusa." According to the latest U.S. Census information, about 64% of the city's 47,000 residents are Hispanic and nearly 4% are black.

The gang targeted African-Americans with robberies and beatings, and defaced their homes with graffiti using racial slurs, the indictment alleges. New gang members "would use attacks on African-Americans as a way of proving themselves as members of the gang and enhancing their position in the gang," the indictment alleges.

The world will be a better place when white people are gone, the said.

Niggers are already loosing.

Attached: Fucking_pagans.jpg (686x988, 438K)

Ask Mexicans how they feel about Central Americans. The Hispanic countries don't have good relationships like the Anglosphere countries do. Being majority brown and speaking Spanish are the only things they have in common.

t. Every crime where I am is blamed on Nicaraguans, and they're usually right.

THE BRAZILIAN HOMICIDE STATISTICS ARE FAKE AND INVENTED BY THE JEWS

YOU ONLY BELIEVE THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOW IQ BRAINWASHED NPC

BRAZILIANS ARE WHITE