9/11: Study excludes fire as cause of collapse of third tower

BREAKING: Researchers from the University of Alaska Fairbanks have investigated the collapse of World Trade Center 7 and deny the official investigation result

>The collapse of World Trade Center 7 on 11 September 2001 was due to 'almost simultaneous failure of every pillar of the building' and 'not by fire'.

This is gold!

Research: ine.uaf.edu/wtc7

Full report: ine.uaf.edu/media/222439/uaf_wtc7_draft_report_09-03-2019.pdf

Https://media.uaf.edu/media/t/0_xf8c7khp

express.co.uk/news/world/1175375/9-11-world-trade-center-twin-towers-September-11-conspiracy-theories

Attached: building-7-740x410.jpg (740x410, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heise.de/tp/features/Our-9-11-3336591.html
metabunk.org/debunked-uaf-study-shows-wtc7-could-not-have-collapsed-from-fire.t9056/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
youtube.com/watch?v=ObR5OuY2d94&t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=tcI8SFLANi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesnt matter, the Saudis and the British did this

>almost simultaneous failure of every pillar of the building
AKA controlled demolition

There were no towers. It was all CGI.

Attached: cgi plane.gif (720x480, 1.59M)

Imagine my shock.

Attached: wtc7_pull_it.gif (300x148, 990K)

Says the british

But now there is real proof for what everyone knew. Fuck the media with this one. Fuck them hard in the ass.

so who is going to fry for this and when are their executions?

Tragic structural defect. Nothing to see here.

Mossad on suicide watch

what the hell was in that building anyway or what was it's purpose

Also for the lulz

heise.de/tp/features/Our-9-11-3336591.html

You could release a video of Hilary Clinton murdering a child or Mossad admitting to 9/11 and the normies would still call it a conspiracy theory

Attached: 512A4084-C5BE-466A-BF7A-F6595F84BACB.jpg (1024x764, 57K)

2 floors were rented by the secret service. Probably the central coordination unit for the false flag

metabunk.org/debunked-uaf-study-shows-wtc7-could-not-have-collapsed-from-fire.t9056/

It's probably true. Hell, they even fucking admitted their plans and there are a lot of whistleblowers for able danger and the attacks, like Michael Springman who witnessed the visa fraud for the terrorists...and then this:

>"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

But normies are really horribly ignorant fucks. Even when something actually impacts their lives they don't get it.

Stfu shill

Your metabunk is outdated. The new study is from this month, not 2017

how much money did zionists cash in from building 7 coming down?

Attached: DD5B4D67-16C2-4557-AFA7-B485380797D1.jpg (599x709, 154K)

Let me guess... it's da joos? And tomorrow it's going to be announced that MUH MOSSAD was behind it and there'll be a race war and you'll all get free aryan GFs?

Pathetic. Why don't you learn how the real world works, no one can keep a conspiracy that big secret.

New York doesn't exist, it's all actors on a set

NEVER FORGET better yet, always remember, no penis planes his tallywhacker 7 ever

youtube.com/watch?v=ObR5OuY2d94&t=45s

>no one can keep a conspiracy that big secret
It's no secret. And what about project Mannathan?

hey guise sorry im late I was at the dermatologist's! did I miss anything?

Attached: 911-08-larry-silverstein-pull-it.jpg (239x304, 18K)

They didn't keep it a secret. That's why it got out, and why were talking about it 18 years later. Fucking memeflag.

The (((media))) isn't touching this story. I wonder why?

CIA field office, among other things.

Oy vey, your office got blown up. Good thing you got that insurance policy from Moshe!

pull it

Why does it just stop there?

surely the insurance companys seen through the bullshit lies that day,you have to be a special kind of pleb to not know it was controlled demo. why did they still payout? The insurance cunts must have been in on it also or profited from it financially.

All three towers were demolished using their preset demolition charges after it was determined that the fires had caused sufficient damage that uncontrolled collapse was imminent.

All skyscrapers have their end of life plans setup during their initial construction so that 100 years later, long after the blueprints are lost, you don't have demolition groups trying to figure out which beams are load bearing and where to put the charges. The charges are built into the main supports and wired up so the only thing you need to do is go into the basement and connect a detonator. In addition to the scheduled end of life, these protocols are also used in the event of a fire or damage if the alternative would be having the building collapse sideways and take out a city block. On 9/11 they determined that the plane and fire damage was too much and the buildings had to be pulled. The only reason this isn't super common knowledge is because if normies knew all buildings were wired to explode at the press of a button they'd be apprehensive about going into them, even though it's completely safe.

shades of kubrick

What's best is the government will continue to stick to the official story, wait for everybody involved to retire or die, and then come out with a more true to form but still full of lies report about what happened.
>we didn't know ahead of time
>we had heard rumors of a possible attack
>there was mishandled information about an attack
>okay we knew but what are ya gonna do about it? Everybody involved is retired or dead at this point
These retards thought it'd be their pearl harbor but their malicious incompetence knows no boundaries.

Attached: KD69r4m1eo.jpg (650x650, 80K)

biggest load of crap ive read on here in a long time. expert demo workers would know just by walking/ looking round a building for a couple of hours, which load bearing walls beams etc

shut it down

So, i never saw this footage before. It's in this ugly-ass university web-site. Where is it from?

I'm not a native english speaker, so maybe i'm making a fool of myself here ; but in what context could someone says "amazing!" while watching the towers collapsing the day it happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=tcI8SFLANi8

Attached: Beerus.jpg (489x474, 31K)

Get over it, dude.

Duh

Attached: wtc7.jpg (1200x1245, 534K)

>The insurance cunts must have been in on it also or profited from it financially.
Gee whiz ya think?

Attached: 1458679267515.jpg (410x421, 49K)

Still Jews in Germany I see.

Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

The Securities Exchange Commission office and stored there were the only copies of the Enron scandal which implicated all of california's government, and a few thousand other cases against the federal government too

Bill Hicks was a cunt a lot of the time but he sure did aptly summarise the US.

NO NO NOOO STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD!

Attached: 1567526322755.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

how? any explanations

Newtons third law of motion

The British?

hicks had the biggest balls in comedy to date.

I miss you bill wish u were still here

There’s been a uptick of German kikes posting here. I don't know if it’s a coordinated effort trying to make ebil , nazi anons posting on Jow Forums hate Germans bc to the kikes it represents what these young nazis love or well..I dunno, kikes are pretty fucking retarded.

Bump

how do insurance companies profit? i'm interested

kick backs from larry?