This thread got 342 bumps and we all know the bump limit needs to get raised so let’s keep this one going

This thread got 342 bumps and we all know the bump limit needs to get raised so let’s keep this one going.

Attached: 0D7D7E35-673C-4007-BF53-225AABA91B2D.jpg (750x696, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Jc1GII7BIQ
businessinsider.com/tax-rates-take-home-salaries-40-countries-2018-5#18-tie-argentina-22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 7CBF2508-7C5E-4889-9B66-7035C007BE75.jpg (1922x1166, 501K)

it costs whites so much because you are paying for yourself and all the illegals that show up and pretend they have zero money and zero ability to speak english

this.

plus niggers in the hood, but this pretty much

Attached: 57A9BDBF-7668-4097-84D9-87240127DF29.jpg (2095x1305, 530K)

LMAO, she should've known whites are punished for reproducing in the US.

At some point capitalism is meant to burn down, it shouldn't take 1500 hours on avg for a poor person to afford that. The girl wasn't even administered drugs or anything.

Wealth gets TO concentrated, and people get very very corrupt due to thee excess money floating at the top. This money buys favors/lobbying/other shit that furthers the divide.

it doesn't, all these costs are doubled/tripled for the people paying because of all the people showing up who claim they have no dineiro

This is pretty pathetic thinking honestly, it almost seems like a strawmen democrats like to say about republicans blaming everything on minorities.

USA is corrupt as fuck thats why healthcare is ridiculous, people need to be thrown in jail.

Those bumps were bot bumps. You're not fooling anybody.

Why did that pussy go to the hospital then? It’s perfectly legal to do home birth, and that’s free.

I'm an american citizen, but luckily I speak fluent spanish. I always pretend to be an immigrant when I need medical care, because I aint paying for shit lol

>$8,000 for a team of trained professionals to make sure you or your child don’t die in childbirth
Do these people have any idea what giving birth was like for women before modern medicine?

Walmart guy? HR lady pics? I need more of that ass.

>get job
>get insurance

It's not fuckikg hard

Kikes control the medical and insurance industry.

But what's more important to realize is that they don't want you to have kids.

I can't stop getting digits guys, this is four in a row. Kek wants you to reply to this thread.

Saved

Does your boss make you do things to him?

I have insurance but it still doesn't cover everything. What then?

>going to the hospital to give birth
Like, just stay home and give birth like your ancestors have done for billions of years.

I’d love to be confident enough to do a home birth but I 100% would’ve died as a newborn if I hadn’t been born in a hospital
Had to be put in an incubator and given breathing tubes and shit, I think I swallowed something I shouldn’t have
Would much rather pay 8 grand to the dirtiest Jew in the world than have that chance of my child dying

What if the head is too big because a spic fucked a smart guy?

It didn't cost ANYTHING to give birth.

it cost money to have medical professionals make sure everything went smoothly.
and that if there was an emergency, there'd be medical professional right there to make sure mother & child were taken care of properly

I have an American friend who went the home birth with mid-wife route.
no doctors.
things didn't go perfectly, problem was well beyond mid-wife's ability, and friend's child will never develop, mentally, past about a 4-year-old's level.

My friend will be taking care of her child 24/7 for the rest of her life.

Fuuuck that

>free healthcare
pic related

Attached: europoor.jpg (1080x1511, 705K)

>says those who don't pay for their healthcare are a strawman
>proceeds to create a strawman out of thin air with "the USA is corrupt that's why"
your lies don't work on here, we have all seen it with our own eyes

nice one Pedro

So......what does this mean in english?

t. 17 year old just home from school

>go to hospital far from home for pre-natal care
>go to local hospital to give birth
>do not bring ID
>claim to have no money
>hospital is not allowed to refuse to help
>receive care
>pay them a pittance, if anything, make sure not to use a card
>never go there again
>you have received free health care

This is how they do it. The government covers the hospital's costs in this case, but if they know who you are they'll send you a bill eventually.

The average western european spends between 35% and 57% of his salary in taxes.

Oh okay.

Gracias, yo quiero taco bell!

>Poland, Hungary
Tax breaks for mothers
>USA
8 Grand + TIP

Take the homebirth-pill, user

>Do these people have any idea what giving birth was like for women before modern medicine?
How the fuck are we all here if it was that dangerous?

LMAO

Attached: 1565289606876.jpg (653x477, 102K)

This. There are several families at church that do home births and they have 6+ kids a piece.

Replace goverment with the rest of the goyims.

By looking at billions of children die, as the infant mortality rate was over 50%.

So? We have shit healthcare and shit infrastructure. This is not working right.

Of course she has a check mark. Racist piece of shit.

Attached: kaitlynb.png (1440x1802, 3.32M)

Fuck off Kraut. Infant mortality was never above 1% at birth. The next few years maybe, but birth was not that bad.

thats actually cheaper than i was expecting, i always thought it was like 30,000+ to have a kid.

It's a double mean salary thing. Unless they charge you for fuck knows what contraptions.

In purely income tax/social security terms i actually pay slightly less tax here than i would in america, but we do have to pay more sales taxes, but then also i dont have to pay health insurance or drive 50 miles to work

Go stroll through an old graveyard sometime.

>Not forcing your wife to give birth in the bath tub... FOR FREE.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jc1GII7BIQ

pay your deductible then the insurance company pays the rest. I'd rather someone pay their deductible when they use health services than have Bernie Sanders taking away 90% of my paycheck so Maria can pop out another Manuel

businessinsider.com/tax-rates-take-home-salaries-40-countries-2018-5#18-tie-argentina-22

Attached: 9-10-2019 4-19-10 PM.jpg (486x1084, 158K)

Now imagine paying that and more every single year, whether you go to the hospital or not. That is what you will get with Universal healthcare.

Prices are as high as they are because you subsidized the unpaid bills that poor people generate. Instead of being forced to pay it when you need service, they'll just force you to pay it every paycheck.

Just dont pay the bill. The niggers and spics already dont so if we stop doing so as well the whole system can collapse and we can build something new.

i agree fellow white. It's not the insurance industry that have plenty of jewish lawyers that are dedicated to finding loopholes and legal ways to rob you.

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

"They charged me money to have a procedure done by a team of the most highly trained and regulated professionals in the world, in a state of the art facility using medications that cost billions of dollars to invent in a futuristic building designed to combat a barrage of microscopic organisms....in which any failure rate other than 0.001% =massive lawsuits."

>Says we should kill white people.
The state of (((Leftistm)))

Attached: 1563493361571.jpg (1024x458, 106K)

lol no.
>don't have job
>don't have insurance
>get wife pregnant
>uninsured pregnant women automatically qualify for medicaid
>get all pregnancy related healthcare for free
inb4 "hurr durr that makes you a nigger"
If your pride is more important to you than your children are, your bloodline deserves to be extinguished.

Every (((white bitch))) on (((Twitter))) complaining about health care costs always shows the billing statement, but neglects to mention all they paid out of pocket was a $30 copay.

Every. Single. Time.

This.

It’s most likely the opposite, you projecting old fuck.

Attached: B445FBD1-E0E8-47D7-87ED-FF762CA135CA.png (944x4013, 662K)

Exactly. The uninsured have access to better and cheaper health care than even the wagies. That pay a percentage of their income to pay for free health care for the poor.

The jew keeps pushing these lies that giving birth is expensive, while the niggers and spics pump them out by the millions for free.

It IS expensive. But in any system that allows free riders, only cucks pay the fare. All I'm saying is don't be a cuck.

>no Jekyl island
Do better

I also speak Spanish but, unfortunately, I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin so that immigrant bit wouldn't work for me.

>highly trained and regulated professionals in the world
user..

In parts of the U.S. it's becoming illegal to give birth outside of a hospital. Midwives are being outlawed. At the end of the state's hegemony play, you will be unable to avoid this charge. It's a childbirthing tax. The public-private partnerships between the insurance and medical lobbies and our 'representatives' have made this happen. Of course you see no problem with this, Canacuck bootlicking scum.

Never gave a birth so obvious question for those anons who did. How much did you tip hospital personnel? Is 20% considered decent tip?

>tip hospital personnel
Holy fucking shit.

"Free man on the land" gets memed about but its true, a certificate of birth is nothing more than a slave certificate. They define language so pay up goy

Such a stupid argument. People were way healthier back then. If they were dying younger it's because of other predators or humans.

Bullshit. Don't have a bastard kid if your not prepared. Plan the fuck ahead. Don't go to twitter to complain about your mistakes.
Source: Just had a kid, paid 250$ out of pocket for a C-Section delivery.

But the bright side is the child has free Canadian healthcare for life?

Attached: 1A9BC465-013B-4037-B436-101364A2C3E5.gif (353x323, 2.13M)

And you, polack. Don't look at this like you're fucking surprised.
I'm something of a polack myself, and I remember my mother having to get cash money to get my grandmother to the front of the line for a pacemaker in Ochojec.

They are figuring the VAT on the remaining salary. Which is inaccurate, a lot of items don't carry a VAT and a lot of people don't' spend every single penny they make, they save.