If you're using more than those 2 you aren't white

If you're using more than those 2 you aren't white.

Attached: 5a3c0f74326635039427908c190a0238.jpg (710x639, 62K)

wheres the garlic garlic?

this, the fact that the only flavor millennials crave now is "flamin hot" disgusts me

what an utterly faggy and pretentious way to have salt and pepper at the table. That coarse-ass homo salt will need to be ground before it's palatable, and neither ingredient can be stored in the caddy because it's 100% open to moisture. Even the little spoons are like something you'd see included in those "subscription loot box for upstanding gentlemen" fag crates.

Maybe onion or garlic as well or maybe some spice depending on the dish. The overuse of spice is a sign of lackluster cooking and your food just tastes gross

this really hurt my feelings since all i eat is basically spicy stuff

tastelet detected.
retournet au redditee mohammad

agreed, weed and coke are the shit

What about Paprika from Hungry?

>Uses himalayan salt

Not white

That pink salt is from pakistan, radioactive and full of lead.

coarse salt doesnt absorb moisture dipshit

5/5 review

Was disgusted by that hipster contraption and came here to say this.

Pathetic that your digestive system can't handle spices
Mexican, Indian, Japanese food are all delicious and I laugh when weaklings like you cry that you can't handle it or you'll have diarrhea or your poor tummy will hurt

yes it does

based

>4 anons found this review helpful

Japanese food is known for simplicity and relative blandness

Look it’s a culinary retard

No it does not its cured from the ocean it literraly chemically cant, only jew salt absorbs moisture. How's the tip of your cock btw nice and clean?

Fresh cracked pepper is a meme. Ground pepper is fine.
Nutmeg on the other hand.

maybe if it's as coarse as a block, but people literally use rock sat in dehumidifiers. Obviously less surface area will absorb less, but it doesnt mean it is now nonabsorbent

Absolutely based

Japanese food is awful. All their traditional confectionary and pastry equivalents taste like beans and ass. And I'm sure everyone just pretends to like Sushi because it's the hipster thing to eat. Tastes like kelp and tepid fish market floor.

Youve never been to tokyo if you think beancurd and sushi is the only cuisine, they are the masters of all taste

Bamboozled

I didn't say anything about those cuisines retard, read what I wrote again and use the dictionary if you have to

All I know is that everything I ever tasted associated with Japan tasted like shit.

>whites, who have roamed the world conquering shit holes full of brown people so they can get spices, can't use spices because that makes you non white
Somebody never read a history book! OP, I'm looking at you.

Because you live in a shithole country

Pickled herring and some sort of jewish pastry the king of foods huh

Garlic is not a spice. It is an ingredient. Here in the civilised world we use fresh garlic

Well I've never bragged about the food here either. We know our food tastes like shit and have no pretensions about it.

It does, it’s salt. Sea salt is the worst, we always have to store in such special ways to keep it dry.

Rick salt is easier to store (not by much though)and all around better for you.

Hahaha and fucking sheep soup lord knows the norwegians have taste

Grind the fucking salt, what the hell are you doing? Pink gay himalayan salt and queer little spoons to serve it - all sitting in a faggot wood block with homo stone bowls.
Fuck man. Get grinders and be done with it.