JOHN BOLTON SUPPORT THREAD /BLTN/

Trump has made a cowardly decision as usual, a decision that we will all regret in time to come..

Bolton was one of the best men Trump hired and I personally applauded him at that time. But now it seems the President has once again given in to the whims of the liberal media and pressure from the left as a whole..

The world is now a less safe place without John Bolton in the White House.

This is a sad day for the American people but especially it's a sad day for the American spirit. Trump has essentially surrendered U.S. dignity due to his lack of courage. He has shown that his bloated ego takes precedent over all logic and reason by firing one of his top advisors.

This act of self-parody really does give people reason to feel bad about the president's foreign policy — the arrogance, lack of respect for our patriotic men in Washington, and contempt for the people who put him where he is today...
In short, Trump's presidency has just come undone.

For the sake of America's reputation and the credibility of our democratic institutions we need to take a stand against Trump and against his increasingly deranged and rudderless decision making.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Kushners are lurking in the background somewhere behind this decision...

Related links:

twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1171452880055746560

Attached: John-Bolton-former-U.S.-ambassador-to-the-United-Nations-e1521761425280.jpg (600x400, 43K)

Jews are a parasite on humanity and a plague we must rid ourselves of at any cost

Fuck John Bolton and fuck your digitsz

This is a much better thread just look at all the kikes who are shilling against it.

I can't stop getting digits guys, this is four in a row. Kek wants you to reply to this thread.

Fuck off jidf

>Republican

Amen!

Thanks, Jared! You're the man.

Attached: kush.jpg (1125x1440, 1.13M)

>Bolton was one of the best men Trump hired

Attached: trump nose job.png (681x383, 350K)

The JIDF is pissy today. How come?

Trump couldn't even tell the truth about the circumstances of his firing either. Unsurprising.

Attached: Untitled.png (594x268, 19K)

Jews are a parasite on humanity and a plague we must rid ourselves of at any cost

You're really gonna fap because Jared is next.

>The world is now a less safe place without John Bolton in the White House.

Attached: John_Bolton.png (500x429, 95K)

>the Kushners are lurking in the background somewhere behind this decision
Behind _every_ decision, user.

Attached: 1566502555633.gif (616x900, 792K)

Attached: 178484.jpg (588x426, 44K)

>meme flag
oops now you have to fight the sand niggers all by yourself, awwwwwwwwww

Oh wow, this definitely was made by one of us and not a shill!
I'm with you my brother! we cant let trump get the nuclear codes, and we should tone down our hatred of jews and blacks, they are valuable members of the community and team right wing ! in fact a BASED and REDPILLED ! black man fucked my sister yesterday !

If you think Bolton is good then you are a retarded husk of a person no better than boomers or commies go to your nearest bridge and walk right off the world would be a better place

I believe 100% that the replacement national security advisor will be yet another New York style Trump sychophant honestly.

Trump's decision to fire the man that represented America's interests to the world can only be described as catastrophic.

This is an obvious mistake that has sadly become all too commonplace in the revolving door that is the Trump cabinet... For one, Bolton was not an incompetent, inept person (as many of Trump's mouthbreathers seem to believe) but one who simply wanted to do a job right. A man who was unapologetically 'Pro America'.

Infact even in other countries many people would say 'I feel safer thanks to John Bolton'.

Attached: quote-if-i-were-doing-the-security-council-today-i-d-have-one-permanent-member-the-united-john-bolto (850x400, 88K)

>meme flag
What's this mean for your IDF plans to invade Jordan? Not gonna do it now?

>Everyone is a shill if they wrongthink!

You are just unable to handle the truth.

bolton is not a jew. when the sheckles hit the minora, you need a pure heeb in there.

>everyone
Just you sweetie and you heebs always use that 'everyone' schtick, it's like a gold star.

It's very common of magapedes to claim everyone who disagrees with their senile orange is a shill.

oh, looks like Ben Shapiro is now posting on Jow Forums fuck you littlest chicken hawk jew. We aren't dying for israel anymore.

It's very common for meme flag Israeli shills to be very angry at Trump and his supporters.

FUCK OFF KIKE
JEWS DO NOT CONTROL US ANYMORE

Attached: 1565854468011.jpg (584x575, 50K)

There is little hope left to turn Trump's White House into anything but an embarrassment. At one point I thought it could be salvaged, at one point I thought things could be reformed, but no more.

Bolton's firing will not end the Trump fiasco. Quite the opposite.
Trump has shown that there is no middle ground. There is no recourse for the American people except to pull the plug on the Trump presidency once and for all. That way lies oblivion. All we can hope for is a government that is no longer run by fools.

Until such times, I suggest the west wing of the Oval office be adorned with a sign which reads 'Abandon hope all ye who enter here!'.

Attached: john-bolton-theres-no-such-thing-as-the-united-nations-if-the-un.jpg (2400x3000, 259K)

New and improved neocon algorithm bot post... hosted on servers located in Wasilla, Alaska.

OMG you are, like totally so right! We should have, like bombed Iran Yesterday! Those ebil ebil ebil ebil Iranians! How DARE they exist! They totally need to be taken down so that the peaceful globalist NWO can instigate the one-world currency and make it like a totally awesome utopia under the (((Kikeocracy)))!

Attached: (((Ear Juice))).jpg (351x475, 55K)

JIDF

>OY VEYYYYYYYYYYY

lemme get some more of those tears, Shlomo

Attached: 1545975187792.jpg (640x316, 38K)

War with Iran NEVER EVER

Attached: 1402692163174.png (364x322, 14K)

Awoovement!

Attached: 6F83B401-16E2-45EE-ACDD-54A2DD9FFF79.png (900x1000, 231K)

and just like that, liberals supported john bolton, the neocon globalist war hawk

>it's over John. turn in your mustache and your AIPAC membership card

(This thread, frens, is called taking up both sides of the issue. It's controlled opposition and you all know it~)
#IranWebOfLies
C_A = Central ____________ Agency
Iran = C_A stronghold since the regime change.

>You attack those who threaten you the most
The anti-Israel narrative has C_rAnian roots, it serves to remove the threat to their geopolitical power by pitting allies against each other.
"Big Satan" America against "little Satan" Israel.
[Source obscuration is cyber 101]
(((Mask yourself as the enemy you seek to destroy)))
So they're using useful idiots to get rid of their fear; The pinnacle of their military might is PROJECTION.
You really thought they'd let everyone keep knowing who they are?
Sunlight's a great disinfectant, when you don't know who the C_rAn(i)an Deep Sweeties are~
Especially when all this is Ch_nA trying to force America off of Asia.
#IranWebOfLies

Attached: __.jpg (900x900, 276K)

Another L to the bloody baby dick-suckers.

Attached: giphy.gif (250x188, 474K)

>Unironically defending our regional adversaries

Pic very related...

Attached: merle-haggard-t-shirt-if-you-dont-love-it-fightin_1_5ec0211e4d13b80fa76b308792610abc.jpg (300x400, 32K)

The kikes in the US government are the only regional adversary

Such as who

Attached: 1567591879695.gif (620x566, 455K)

This is now a Jewish salt thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190910_222521.jpg (1561x2047, 359K)

lmao why are kikes so easy to spot? Kikespotting is like a fun pastime here.

> unironically defending warhawk bolton
Is this some kind of Republican PR op?

Pic related, or Ginsburg, or Bernie, so on

Without even counting all the NGOs, pundits and oligarchs

Attached: 1514254963769.jpg (777x437, 252K)

Oval office wasn't big enough for Trump's fat ass and Bolton's stupid mustache

god damn. I know you are a paid shill and all, but at least take some fucking pride in your work. What is this shit of a post you have here? No one here talks like that. Not even the shills that are here daily post shit this bad. If I was the kike paying you I would demand a refund. Seriously, put in more effoet next time.

>meme flag
Pathetic. You were BTFO the last thread.

Attached: Jews BTFO.png (805x412, 65K)

>memeflag
fys schlomo and the warmongler

fuck off you damn dirty kike.
SAGE

>JOHN BOLTON SUPPORT THREAD /BLTN/

Attached: 1567562683504.gif (500x455, 461K)

Attached: baked anne.jpg (620x620, 36K)

Don't know which thread that is.

It is time for this Administration to stop making excuses for its behavior. The entire world is seeing through Trump and his administration and we need to demand answers

There is no way he can continue his destructive policies in office. America is becoming a laughing stock..

Attached: stashmouth.jpg (768x556, 115K)

This is a travesty, Bolton, or John as I know him was one of the truly great American statesmen.

I agree with you.
John Bolton even got the nickname in the halls of power as 'Honest John' for his no nonesense approach to the core issues.

WATCH FOR A HAPPENING VERY SOON IF THIS STAY IN THE NEWS FOR ANOTHER DAY OR TWO

Bump

Fuck Bolton Tulsi Gabbard for National Security Advisor ftw!

Not going to happen.

>Meme flag
I wonder if it's a Saudi or Israeli

Attached: 1564230778348.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Attached: bolton_coward.jpg (1200x675, 171K)

HOLY FUCK THE JEWS ARE SWEATING IT ... THESE THREADS ARE AMAZING...

JEW ISRAELI STARTS A THREAD BEHIND A REPUBLICAN FLAG..

AMAZING HOW MUCH THE JEWS ARE SHITTING THEMSELVES NOW THAT THEIR GOY IS GONE!!!

FUCK OFF BOOMER; OP IS A FAGGOT!!!!

YOU ARE A FAGGOT JEW SHILL

JEWS ARE PISSED TRUMP FIRED THEIR GOY!!!!!

NETANYAHU SAYS HES GOING TO ANNEX MORE ARAB LAND THE SAME DAY THEIR GOY GETS FIRED

THEY ARE REALLY TRYING TO MANIPULATE TRUMP!!! ((THEY)) MUST BE STOPPED .. WE ARE STILL FIGHTING A JEWS WAR !!!

NETANYAHU LIED TO CONGRESS ABOUT WMDS ... WHEN WILL IT STOP .!?? WE NEED TO EXECUTE NETANYAHU LIKE HOW ((THEY)) EXECUTED JFK!!!!!

JFK KNEW MOSSAD WAS INFILTRATING THE CIA AND USA... HE KNEW!!!!!! HE FUCKING KNEW!!!!

Oh no blue on blue!

:^)

YOU ARE A SEVERELY AUTISTIC FAGGOT JEW !!!

KILL YOURSELF BEFORE THE PURGE HAPPENS AND YOU ARE FUCKING GASSED IN AN OVEN

Why do you think

Haha this

Caps lock is cruise control for cool!

ITS 100 PERCENT A TRUE FACT THAT EPSTEIN AND WEXNER WERE GAY LOVERS BECAUSE LES WEXNER IS 100 PERCENT GAY. ITS A FACT . EVERYONE IN COLUMBUS, OHIO THAT HAS BEEN ALIVE FOR 30 YEARS KNOWS THIS..

What’s funny is that your training on kikes has allowed millions of board members to spot Jews in their own lives much more easily.

kikes mad

Attached: 1560572017592.png (779x570, 349K)

AND A ELEPHANT FLAG IS TELL ALL SIGN FOR SEVERE AUTISM AND A 60 PERCENT CHANCE OF BEING A JEW~~

Proof = 0

didnt read lol
sage

HOW DOES IT REALLY FEEL TO HAVE SEVERE AUTISM DOWNS AND NOT KNOW IT?

>That guy on the internet is both autistic and working for the alphabets!
>Better type in caps lock to him

How quaint!

Attached: Bill-Kristol-620x414.jpg (620x414, 22K)

I BET YOU GO TO CHURCH EVERYDAY AND TAKE THIS MESSAGE BOARD SERIOUSLY YOU PATHETIC WORTHLESS AUTISTIC FAGGOT LMAO

YOU ARE SUCH A FAGGOT I BET YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT TOO... ACTUALLY I KNOW YOU ARE.. PROBABLY DRIVE A TRUCK AND LISTEN TO SHITTY MUSIC AND THINK ITS GOOD BECAUSE SOME FAGGOT REDNECK IS SINGING LMAO.. YOU PROBABLY CANT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN WHAT INSTRUMENT IS MAKING WHAT SOUNDS IT ALL JUST SOUNDS GOOD TO YOUR EARS BECAUSE SOME FLAMING FAGGOT REDNECK IS SERENADING YOU

YOU ARE SUCH A FAGGOT YOU KNOW IM RIGHT TOO.

TAKE THIS BOARD MORE SERIOUS AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF OXYGEN.. YOU WORTHLESS GOOD AT NOTHING PIECE OF WHITE TRASH OVERWEIGHT FAT FUCK.. I KNOW YOU HAVE A FUCKING GUN.... SO FUCKING USE IT BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL EVER GET TO IN RL WHEN YOU ARENT JUST ROLEPLAYING WITH IT WITH YOUR GUN FETTISH YOU SEVERELY AUTISTIC HILLBILLY PLUMP NECKED FAGGOT!!!

TAKE THE GUN OUT OF YOUR DRAWER AND FUCKING USE IT FOR WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED FOR .. KILL YOUR SELF NOW DO IT .. YOUR LIFE IS SO FUCKING WORTHLESS I LAUGH AT YOU AND I HOPE YOU FUCKING READ ALL OF THIS BECAUSE THE TRUTH WILL SETTLE IN AND ONE DAY YOU WILL FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE A FABRICATION OF THE CHURCH THAT FELT SORRY FOR YOUR FATFUCK AUTISM

OP is a massive faggot fuck you OP and fuck John R Bolton neocon kike loving faggots gtfo

Attached: 1560734682463.jpg (603x279, 24K)

Attached: Capslock.jpg (500x400, 36K)

checked

Attached: 1565834393734.gif (330x294, 2.46M)

Attached: 1560729337410.gif (455x262, 3.73M)

Cool memeflag, faggot leftist.

ITT

Attached: glow in the dark 1.jpg (400x523, 13K)

Attached: 1560729877080.gif (560x560, 3.6M)

I liked John Bolton when he was on Redeye but even then he was always wanting to go to war. Every solution to any problem with him was war.

Show your flag israeli

Attached: SloppyMemeflaggots.jpg (1287x2871, 745K)

Fuck off kike. Literally ths Jew has been posting nonstop. This is the second thread with the same fucking meme flag. Rabbi, get off the internet

Imagine being that unable to detect shitposting.
A sign of autism by the way.

She post? You've been shilling for him for like an hour at least. Kikes like you make me sick

John Bolton dindu nuffin wrong

>Bolton was one of the best men Trump hired
Fuck you Israeli shrill
Bolton does nothing but lie to everyone to push for wars.
When Bolton lies, people die.
>WMD in Iraq
>Chemical weapons attack(s) in Syria
>Korean nuclear weapons and shooting down civilian jet
>Iran nuclear strikes and weapons program
>Afghanistan chemical weapons
>The drone in international waters when it was in Iran airspace
And so so much more.
The fucking guy literally lied to Trumps face about the drone.
USA has no reason to go to war with Iran other that project greater Israel.
When Israel gorgeous on clay.
If I was Trump I would have him executed for fucking treason. Lying to get USA into a war for Israel.
Show your flag you fucking kike bitch.

Attached: 1566061925232.png (740x733, 845K)

FPBP

Bolton is a warmongering asshole. Fuck him. Good riddance.

He actually didn't. He acted as advertised.
I think it was the good cop (trump) and bad cop (bolton) routine and it worked well.
Now it's time for peace so he's not needed. Plus he cleaned up the NSC while he was there.

THIS IS AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT JEW.. HE HAS MADE SEVERAL OTHER THREADS TOO ABOUT THIS SAME SHIT// JEWS ARE FUCKING LOSING IT THEY LOST THEIR GOY!!!

So why the memeflag, memeflaggot?