I take back everything I said about him. He has to get reelected. TRUMP 2020

I take back everything I said about him. He has to get reelected. TRUMP 2020.

Attached: 8470663773_c006416fac_b.jpg (683x1024, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adamcbest/status/1171474457606516736
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/06/tucker_carlson_elizabeth_warrens_economic_patriotism_plan_sounds_like_donald_trump_at_his_best.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based paki

wtf u cant even vote

>I take back everything I said about him.
And why would that be?

Firing Bolton

Don't worry, it's obvious he will be re-elected.

Attached: Ranran.png (327x326, 252K)

He can meme.

He hired him in the first place. Why do you think his replacement will be any better?

Sadly, this is true. America has shown that they prefer reality TV to actual reality.

Sup pakibro. I agree but only because he is doing a great job destroying the west every day.

I think it's clear Trump wants to calm down on his hawkish policies. His statement to meet Rouhani without preconditions makes this obvious. I think having a less interventionist America is good for us and the Middle East in general.

>I think it's clear Trump wants to calm down on his hawkish policies
If it gets him votes and praise and attention, sure. If being a warmonger gives him those things, he will be a warmonger. He can flip in a single moment without warning.

He's not getting rid of spics quickly enough (or Muslims for that matter). Fuck Trump.

I'm doing good. I really don't give a shit about the West as long as they stay out of our goddamn business. The problem is that they don't quite often.

Same here, I've been wondering lately if the Marxism they were "gifted" by their beloved Jews isn't what they deserve after centuries of trying to destroy Islam (and failing).
These europeans are a treacherous, two-faced, degenerate, cucked race. Being brought up here I used to have a typical opinion of mainland pakis that you guys shouldn't come here etc. These days I believe we need a lot more of you.
Fuck the Jews and the Euros both.

It's not like we have that much of a choice

dude youd be surprised he probly runs an it infrastructure in america and is home on vacation

Bolton was a Sunni/Jewish Ally

Don't conflate anglokikes with honest upright europeans like us slavs

Yep, Great move by Trump. The Rothschilds did 9/11. They own Israel, The Fed, ISIS, the U.N., MSM, (((intel agencies))), almost everything. Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and almost all politicians are Mossad puppets. Everyone except Trump. To take back U.S.A. we need squeaky clean patriots to run for office and not give Mossad blackmail material.

Attached: BC6DD930-AAFE-401C-90D1-2CFDEEF03F64.jpg (1242x1938, 1.11M)

I hope you guys get your shit together and stop acting like nigs too.

Yeah I guess I shouldn't. I don't know enough about Slavs desu.

He needs to do more. A lot more.

twitter.com/adamcbest/status/1171474457606516736
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/06/tucker_carlson_elizabeth_warrens_economic_patriotism_plan_sounds_like_donald_trump_at_his_best.html
warren is infinitely more based than this chump

Trump is the greatest president America ever elected. This man is 100% american. When I think of an american, I think of Trump.

In my opinion, Trump only hired Bolton so that Military patriots can intercept Bolton/Bibi comms

Attached: EC34DCF1-D62B-4403-A439-ACEDEEB5BFE6.jpg (960x960, 299K)