Zoe Quinn

Posed in /b/ but I'm curious what you guys think too. How come someone like Zoe Quinn can get away with getting someone fired and causing them to kill themselves. And hardly any coverage is done?

Attached: killer.jpg (1467x2200, 1.75M)

No one actually does anything about it. They sit and bitch all day and do fucking nothing.

Trying to figure out if the family should sue or she should at least be charged

she looks like she smells like spoiled milk

BECASUE SHES FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU SWINE RIEJOIAJER"EJMAFASREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing will happen. Legal or otherwise. You can't directly prove her actions lead to his suicide. You wanna do something? Put a bullet in the bitch. You HAVE to send a strong message to dyed hair whites.

I'd agree with you but a bullet's too good for her

Its called the pussy pass. Once you realize it exists you see it everywhere.

A female journalist proved her Twitter posts didn't match with what she said happened. She wasn't raped most likely.

Her leather vest is filthy.

Hey Zoe nobody cares about your personal life ship can you stop trying to make yourself important?

When a seemingly small group of activists or an individual (i.e zoe or greta) suddenly get major media exposure and make visible progress towards a goal, it is only if and because the vector that's pushed coincides with what the status quo wants. They're ALLOWED to make progress and be on TV.
Zoe quinn and women's issues are a face and a cover to put on the takeover of a giant entertainment/influence medium (gaming)

Same thing happened with marketing cigs to women in the 20's.

His family is radical feminist and sided with her over him

nice try glownigger

How did she make him kill himself?

Seriously tho I'd like to fuck this damaged bitch. For every guy she fucks and whose life she ruins, there must be ~100 that she fucks and never hears from again

>She wasn't raped
Obviously. She lied about gamergate too. Its frustrating seeing people getting away with this and no media outlet says a word about it. Philip DeFranco won't even cover it but his news team always makes sure to cover outrage regarding people getting triggered over the stupidest things

>going on /b/ in 2019

What in the fuck. Even I left the board in 2010 when it was years after its peak. What the fuck are you doing?

Attached: 1410732014500.gif (290x387, 2M)

She claimed he raped her months after it supposedly happened. He had mental illness that she new of, got him fired, and he killed himself

>How come someone like Zoe Quinn can get away with getting someone fired and causing them to kill themselves. And hardly any coverage is done?
Wow, it's almost like leftist media is hypocritical.

Still new here, trying to get accustomed to everything

Attached: Seagull.jpg (618x410, 46K)

>Still new here

Then fucking LURK MORE.

Attached: 1431620908982.jpg (255x288, 92K)

Yes Papi

She is rewarded for her bad behavior because it advances the globohomo narrative.

Because she was used as the face for journalists to push an agenda, so if she is discredited, they are discredited by proxy. As such, they damage control negative content (to an extent, otherwise it will look worse for them) about her to save (their) face. The firing and suicide of a WHITE MALE doesn't garner enough sympathy / outrage to put them in a worse position by defending her, so they keep up the denial defense for their own sake. Meanwhile, for instance, Avenanti beat his wife and tried to blackmail a mega-corporate (that pays MSM ad money, which is the critical issue here, because defense of Avenanti might result in loss of said ad money), so he crossed over the useful line and they stopped defending / covering for him.

Attached: 1543501747267.jpg (400x400, 91K)