I'm a masonic insider AMA

See pic related for proof.

Attached: Newtattoo.jpg (736x981, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wlym.com/archive/campaigner/7806.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek this is the single most retarded tattoo I have ever seen

To what end?

Whats the deal with all the clowns lately?

Another one. What do you say about this?
wlym.com/archive/campaigner/7806.pdf

How does a shitty tattoo prove anything?
You are a nigger.

Fucking triple gay now aren’t you. Nobody cares.

2019 /clownworld/

>lie to us the thread

Tell the truth, that freemasonry IS a religion, it IS a secret society, it IS behind the American/French/Balkan/Italian/Greek/Czechoslovak revolutions.

nice clown tattoo you fucking clown

>.
Oh yeah what lodge do you belong to you fucking rat ita my duty to hunt you dont and shut your fucking face

Hmm I need some more time to read it before I can give you an answer, I personally never read or seen this before.
See pic related

Attached: daf993b5dc37ea54c4bbb778bd26de33-imagepng.png (2000x1713, 3.8M)

why did they have arabic nickname

You might think we look funny with our hats and motorscooters but if you'd know what it all really meant you would never laugh at anything again.
That's all I can say.

We do like to wear Turkish fezzes and name-drop Muhammad. We're using a pseudo-Arabic imagery, of which Islam is a part.

Was meant for you.

yeah i know but for what purpose

Hé buddy, if you don't believe me it's fine.

No one cares. Come talk with us about sperm rates dropping

All i see is proof youre a degenerate. Go back to twitter

so tell us then what it all really means

the ritual references are of actual Islam and
we use it as an objectified bit of mysticism. (They vow “on the mysterious legend of the Koran” and “by the sincerity of a Moslem’s oath.”)

Alright. Then can you explain why the figure of the clown is so significant? Is the clown the same as a jester?

You're spelling Quran and Muslim wrong

Are you a traveling man?

reminder that Freemasons and other such clubs are just good goy meet up places where they can cover up for the international satanic pedo cabal

Well I kinda did said ask me anything, however I never said I would answer everything. What do you think it means? I can't go into great lengths of detail since I've taken an oath.

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u10.jpg (750x1000, 94K)

Hey tell me, do you regret taking that oath? I mean dying just because of telling some “””secrets”” is kinda harsh

I travel from the East to the West.
I wrote it in a Romanized version, how we write in my country but you're right I guess..

Again this troll

old thread hours ago:

>gay Masonic skin tag ain't even square
Gas yourself, larper

Do you browse here often? Would your fellow Masons frown upon it if they knew? Are Masons in general /ourguys/?

Yes, they are basically the same.

Attached: CYd7O9ZWkAInjXj.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Hmmm you piqued my interest
Do you know the widow's son?

Matthew 5:33-37
33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:
34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Do any of you Glow Niggers that make these kinda threads know if they've come out with any drugs that can turn off your dreams?
Just got up from a nap to try to catch up on some recent lost sleep, but noooooo.
End up having a stupid dream about Pink Floyd and I don't even really like them that much.
So, I'm looking for the cd that has Money on it and pick up the Dark Side of the Moon one.
Or, so I thought.
It looks just like it but instead of being Pink Floyd it's got Roger Waters name on it like it's a solo album and all the songs are different.
I keep going into record shops and bars but people keep asking WTF is wrong with you and making fun of me for being a tard.
Someone please help I'm getting sick of this shit and just want to have a nice sound sleep for once.

I occasionally do yes. We get a lot of inspiration and ideas of your theories.
There are more semi-secret societies on this board then just Masons and some of them are behind most of the memes. Like Pepe the frog for example. It's an Egyptian deity. Also have you noticed how he always cucks Wojak (the white guy).

Attached: c5e1063cd74310c54cc5f69bf20fa911.png (640x359, 298K)

larp more

Attached: 1568122794091.jpg (883x658, 129K)