Pewdiepie goes full cuck

DISLIKE THIS VIDEO
Pewdiepie just went full cuck and donated 50k to the (((ADL))), a real shame.
Since he obviously only cares about money and numbers any more, the one thing we can do is stir up this shit on social media and mass dislike this video. He abides the numbers and shekels, this is how we can control him

Attached: cuck.png (1606x908, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DYlesHOaPkY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226040119/#226046281
youtu.be/yMWel-ct3nw
youtube.com/watch?v=aUYzJA46kPU
youtube.com/watch?v=N0sNB8uWAUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dislike this video
>no link to video
Sage

Shop the JUST haircut on him

Video: youtu.be/DYlesHOaPkY

ur too fast

If I pledge allegiance to the Talmud while showing off my butchered cock, will Pewds donate to me? I could use some shekels.

Never liked him to begin with really

>checks like/dislike ratio

looks like Jow Forumscels are outnumbered and irrelevant.

Smart move by pewdiepie distance himself from you incels

Attached: 1561220829253.jpg (675x1200, 84K)

Eh, money and pussy have corrupted him. I honestly don't blame him. What would you rather do, destroy your career naming the jew, or live a life of leisure and luxury with a hot wife pumping out babies and going on vacation 10 months out of the year?

Money is how the jews solve their problems and it's very effexticr.

Attached: 1561569349142.jpg (765x960, 128K)

Sven is one letter off from oven.

He’s a pawn just like the rest of you.

Lmao I have to say I thought the same

maybe if you incels didnt go on mass shootings screaming sub to pewdiepie, pewdiepie wouldn't had to donate to the adl.

His video has more likes than views. Nothing suspicious about that.

Attached: views_vs_likes.png (503x181, 17K)

Jesus Christ, how pathetic.

>not knowing about youtube bots

Glad I never subscribed. He just used everyone to jew them in the end. taylor swift / pewdiepie / trump and/or etc. All he wanted was 100,000,000+ and used current trends and that's it.

why you don't listen to famous celebrities for the most part. they'll turn around and jew you instantly.

western half is fucking jewed / screwed. - white guys aren't going to want white marriages / white families alone here in America (which he has no reason to care for and/or about) for the most part and if Europe gets worse and worse it will go that same way over there to as well.

This, this isn't like some giga watched music video crashing the server, just a little present by it(plural)

so what do they have on him?

Gee I wonder.... the nigger comment? The indian jokes? The mass shootings?

>Expecting an internet celebrity to have a backbone

I doubt most of his fans care what he says or does, just immediately like. Also, it does not seem to be the topic of the video. Also, this .

Attached: 15 hours earlier.png (571x83, 7K)

>that's it
right... so what do they seriously have on him?

Disliked and unsubscribed. Next time include the fucking video link in the OP if you tell people to like/dislike something.

>maybe if you incels didnt go on mass shootings
Yeah, I kinda wish we could just stop people with IQs below 120 from becoming White Nationalists. Who the fuck wants to be associated with morons who shoot up random people at Walmart or march around Charlottesville in Nazi costumes.

That's still not an excuse to donate to a Jewish Supremacist organization. Pewdipie in particular is smart enough to know just what kind of a disgusting and criminal organization the ADL is.

Lets start on operation.
Hijack reddit accounts or find them from dumps, drop redpills on his subreddit

Maybe do a silent op by dropping pepe into his memes that look normal as if his reddit community created that meme

Upvote bot redpill posts to the top

Wait for LWIAY

>checks likes/views ratio
>not (((suspicious))) at all

KEK WHAT?!??!?! Dude thats more than enough to be banned from the internet and get labeled a white supremacist

Also he said ‘javla jude’ in English it’s ‘fucking Jews’ here at 18:07 youtu.be/yMWel-ct3nw

Why do you all seem so surprised? Didn't any of you notice he was a a Swede?

>silent op by dropping pepe into his memes
This would be a legit good idea. Incorporating pepes into minecraft and pewlore memes and all.

>KEK WHAT?!??!?!
how new are you? you think this is just about some feefees?

nice

Timestamp pls

>100 million subs
>most of his videos don't even reach 1million likes
He's full of shit

sven is 7 letters off jews in oven, and sven is one letter off seven

2:12, my nigga

>donating to Jewish supremacy group

Cringe

I always saw him as the ultimate cuck. I remember @ the broken podcast when he mourned that Sweden democrats gained more seats in parliament.

Been here since I was a wee lad fren, dont forget to pay the internet and TV licenses

AND blue pilled

>owning a tv
find a better cope

His videa have been legitimately terrible since his wedding. It sincerely feels likd all the joy has been drained from him. Maybe he's just bored of minecraft but then he needs to do something else, these last few have been painful.

NOOO! Pewdiepie. WHY

Sven?

This is actually a pretty well known bug with youtube, Likes are counted live while views are only refreshed every X amount of time.

Still some very sketchy shit though, the word "ADL" is blacklisted, refer to it as something else.

THERE'S MORE LIKES THEN VIEWS
>THERE'S MORE LIKE THEN VIEWS
THERE'S MORE LIKES THEN VIEWS

Views aren't updated at the same rate as likes, since view counts from servers all over the world need to be verified and combined

>mfw he only does this to add to his get away free card for when he redpills and gets noticed

I bet you do lobsterback. Btw I hope your entire family gets raped by pakis

When views?

JEWDIEPIE

They're fucking with the like count now

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 4.13.50 PM.png (1430x642, 581K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aUYzJA46kPU
he called Sweden 'Saudi Arabia', made me lol

God I miss when he would do this shit.

I just can't imagine what changed.

No fucking way.

*than

also there are 250,000+ more LIKES than actual views, wtf.

What the FUCK is even going on here.

Attached: speechless_jackfrost.gif (250x188, 445K)

Perhaps he realizes that gays are your true overlords. The day of the dicc is cumming.

$50k to the ADL is literally this queer admitting they have him by the balls and will cut off his jewtube money if he even slightly goes off script again hahahaha

I don't think you can dislike a video of the guy with 100 million subscribers. Still did, but honestly it's pretty pointless.

cope lol

why are his initials FAUK

Attached: kek.png (396x453, 134K)

see

wtf is the ADL ?

Why? He'll be sporting that haircut in real life soon the way things are going.

Views are deliberately frozen once they reach a certain point for a short time to stop bots

Because too many White Nationalists are Hitlerites and Hitlerism is just an oppression narrative that makes people angry and want to fight over everything. A good White Nationalist would be working to build a White Nation apart from their country and outside the purview of the globalhomo agenda. They'd be building something like Orania. Once they have a land to defend, when the government inevitably attacks them for trying to be separate and peaceful, the People would see the reality of the situation.

>Jow Forums spergs are surprised that a fucking Swede gave a bunch of money to Jews
Fucking newfags.

You fags never post it anyway.

>video is 10:01 (minimal time for monetization)
>donates to ADL
>honey - the meme mainstrem YT sponsor
>thanks suzan
>thanks youtube
This video is full on troll aimed at Jow Forums - at least looks like it. It would be better, if it as just a troll.

>>Jow Forums
>Fucking newfags.

a global shitshow used primarily to target white people for having opinions.

>he knew

Attached: 1565508539086.jpg (750x546, 33K)

What if, he done this, just to throw some bucks at them and show them, he made it on their own playground? What if ... he's still /ourguy/ ...

Of course (((they))) would prey on him, his the main source of content for the young ones. Was just a matter of time, and willpower. Fuck kikes, niggers and jannies

A pedophile apologist Jewish organization that wants to censor and slander everyone that doesn't hate white people (no I'm not kidding).
youtube.com/watch?v=N0sNB8uWAUs

pretty much the american's CRIF

Attached: 1564346729122.jpg (680x586, 39K)

>Since he obviously only cares about money and numbers any more.
He's made millions of dollars in advertising revenue from kike ran corporations. What have white nationalists done for him? If he sided with the latter over the kikes, he'd be on the streets sucking dick for food to stay alive instead of rich as fuck like he is now.

>He abides the numbers and shekels, this is how we can control him
Like he's going to give a fuck about a few thousand dislikes.

have you seen the comments? It's all ADL and then some tears and proudness comments inbetween them

Why don't you use adblock?

I believed in you Felix, you were gonna save the world

#unsubscribetopewdiepie

Attached: 1568077455277.png (200x232, 14K)

you're own guy doesn't cuck you like this.

people have to stop putting faith in single popular people all they had to do is to get to them somehow and screw society completely alone in a nutshell.

The ADL targets people like Gavin McInnes and the proud boys who do nothing, ADL and the SPLC are kike organizations that support Marxism,

Did his new wife have to do with this? He's a video-gaming beta, so a woman will tell him what to do.

y

Dude, the Jews know that youth is the future, this guy can have an INSANE impact on the youth, they probably put a gun down his throat, he is a Swedish Jew, the absolute weakest, filthiest combination of genes on Earth.

Just unsubbed, told everyone why, and I expect the comment is already deleted by Jewtube.

I don't really use Youtube, except for one or two far-right channels and occasionally classical music

Costume Nazis are embarrassing. I'm going to say unironically that it's current year and that shit needs to stop.

I did the same thing, refreshed the page, and my comment was deleted. All I said was "unsubscribed for donating to the ADL".

Attached: 1548532326362.jpg (800x524, 72K)

Has anyone pointed out this is like one hour's wage for him?

A while back, he pushed some pro-censorship line, but couldn't do it without wearing his gucci mask. Unsubscribed right then and there...

Who gives, hes still donating to the ADL.

I dont know, look at this video another user posted youtube.com/watch?v=aUYzJA46kPU

Something is going on here.

He's joining the winning team now, the side of the devil. What a faggot.

he's giving a shout out to the super censors who shut down thousands of smaller channels when they couldn't get him. nobody blamed him, but now maybe they should. we should stir up the resentment of the youtube community against him for starting adpocalypse since he lost the defender of free speech protection after giving a shoutout and a donation to one of the biggest censors on the platform.

>paying off the Jewish mob

> What would you rather do, destroy your career naming the jew, or live a life of leisure and luxury with a hot wife pumping out babies and going on vacation 10 months out of the year?

I would prefer to do the first.

THE FUCKING COMMENTS!

HE ACCIDENTALLY JUST REDPILLED A MILLION PEOPLE

this video had 500k likes the moment it went online. Are you so naive to think that Jewish YouTube wouldn't mess with the numbers to win a cultural battle? What an idiot.