Humans = 1
Automationcucks = 0

Attached: 2Q.jpg (280x180, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/markessien/status/1171111409268285441
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't want to talk to an ugly person in the first place

>activate technological unemployment

no one uses these shitty things here aside from dumb zoomers who can't work them.

t.GenX

Here you almost can't order at the counter, you're pretty much forced to use them.
Humans are loosing quite rapidly.

Well you would have to actually go to McDonald's to use that. Why eat plastic when Chick-fil-A actually exists.

Better get used to them the problem is they're not *that* convenient compared to ordering at the counter. But eventually they will be to the point where you type it in a magical hamburger comes out perfectly made to your order.

fuck you, there is nothing better than walking past a queue of 20 boomers and paying your stuff in less than a minute

I’m not touching that nasty ass screen are you kidding me??? They do NOT sanitize them

I just wish they dispensed the cups, then i'll truly be free

I love these things, give me time to make a good order, a few minutes more or less I DON'T care

Only fat fucks know the whole McDonaldsMenü anyways

Like the cashiers are any cleaner.

The machines committed suicide when they realised they would be wage slaves.

On the flip side, i pretty much get the same thing every time and now i don't need to wait for the new nog to figure out where the burger button is.

So much this

>recept diper needs changing
>human: WHERE'S MY FUCKIN RECEPT. I ORDERD THE BIG MAC
>sad beep

>I’m not touching that nasty ass screen are you kidding me??? They do NOT sanitize them
What does it matter, you do wash your hands before you eat don't you?

Like some other user said, only zoomers use this things. When they realize that they need a cash or credit card for payment, they look stupid and order at the cashier.

Anyone else notice how quickly UK McDonalds and all stores aborted selling standard, full-fat Coke Cola?

What did they discover?
Inb4 everyone that ever drank full-fat Coke Cola dies from terminal cancer in 100% of cases.

Attached: 690456.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

are you implying boomers write checks, because they don't

So will you be paying my $15/h?

Attached: 1554695350290.jpg (547x809, 220K)

The mobile version is even better because you can make your favorite order just how you like it and get that at the push of a button. Pay ahead of so you can then show up to your food without having to wait at all. They will even bring it out to your car.

I will keep you warm and safe user

Attached: I-Am-Mother-trailer.jpg (800x450, 30K)

>So will you be paying my $15/h?
The UBI is based off of all economic activity. The more we automate the bigger the UBI will be.

Theres a few mcdonalds in london that dont have cashiers

no fuck you zoomer, not like to know how to use that shit anyways, TOP KEK

>He's jealous of a machine

Attached: 1401297414919.jpg (882x705, 137K)

These are literally everywhere and I don't know why you're pretending they're being phased out. Unless of course the US isn't using them because Trump's policy to maintain work for his population is working?

Oof.
Just scan the items and follow the instructions, pops, it's not that hard.
I know you have a pathological hatred of automation that doesn't let you comply with basic instruction, but I believe in you.

If I'm givin em my business I will require a human. The goy cattle can use the machines and feed themselves or whatever.

>implying
fasing out low skill jobs won't ruin the economy dipshit if anything it will improve quality standards
unskilled uneducated (((workers))) are entitled dicks who can ruin your business reputation in a heartbeat
do you know how many time I've had to deal w/ uppity pricks who think they deserve a tip just for doing the minimum requirements of their job? fuck them either work the hell out of it or get replaced.

I hardly go outside at all any more. everything that I get delivered directly to my front door.

Attached: IMG_5200.png (620x476, 144K)

>I want to catch gohnaherpasyphalaids from the screen

How did you get inside the building without touching a door?

Just use the machine, pay and eat the bugs, you WILL do it

And yet, I've still never seen one in real life. Your gay sci fi utopia will never come to be

Do they ever eat some of your food?

I don’t go to these stores personally. Machines suck dick imo.

sure beats having to deal with some fat spic chick that mumbles with a thick accent and can't get your order right

Those things are great when you’re in a foreign country and need food quickly but don’t want to struggle through ordering in another language

Automation is a fact. Its here. What they didnt tell you is you still need a job to pay for it and now you got none.

>eating fast food in current year
It's like you people don't want to live anymo

Either use the drive through or order online. Fuck ALL kiosks.

Attached: 1564116000716.png (446x435, 79K)

Automation delusion is literally a religion at this point

Attached: 49c133afa693fcddb839318ebe8ef7eda6ea555164c1c4cd89302a869decb5f7.jpg (359x347, 23K)

It’s because of the sugartax you retarded bong, diet coke is also cheaper at tescos in this third world country

Come post again in 5 years as you will see jobbers dropping like flies. They already have plans to gps drive public transport. Say goodbye.

Could say the same about manualists.
Just because it's old doesn't mean it's good.

Attached: 1567864539363.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Didn't you say this 5 years ago when OP image was first released?

Attached: glasses.jpg (532x510, 50K)

Nice technology you got there. It would be a shame if some diverse person br-

Attached: 1554163982406.webm (288x360, 319K)

Weak post. I did post something 5 years ago though but chances are i cant remember. Back then i was quite a perv. Probably it was a pic of hitomi tanaka

50% chance of a nigger taking your food. Tech optimism is nsive

In Leuven its only those

I finally saw one of these in a McDonalds. The service was somehow twice as slow without a human taking the orders. It's like the workers spend the time saved by not taking orders to twerk on the french fries or something. It does make ordering super easy compared to talking to a 70 IQ subhuman. Like 10 seconds to order 8 sandwiches. The white manager had to come out and order for a she-boon that couldn't or wouldn't use the self order machine, so they still need a human taking orders for the luddites. It doesn't really seem like an improvement in service.

Leuven is so futuristic its probably working on drones by now.

I love these things. People can go in McDonalds before me, but I'll get my food first because I'm more tech savvy.

Actually i did say it about 2.5 years ago.

Just wait until they have machines making the food too.

Some already have it at the grill. Its so near i can smell it.

>white population ever diminishing
>fine
All part of the great replacement I guess

Attached: 1538841275897.png (1280x868, 356K)

>not just ordering with the app while you walk up to the store

how dumb are you op

You do realize productivity is going up because of automation and mass production, right? Not because people are being worked to death? Fucking idiot

>productivity before 1973:96.7%
>productivity after 1973:72.2%
Are you an illiterate?

Attached: 1542880853036.jpg (1024x780, 120K)

But since prices went down automation speeded up more and jobs were lost even more and now the gap between the elite and the sheep is astronomical. Enjoy your evening.

twitter.com/markessien/status/1171111409268285441

Enjoy McDonald's knowing your flapping habits

>eating fa(s)t food
>ever

Pick one and only one, tub of lards

555 checked. Was hitler vegetarian?

Who gives a shit

I guess he really was

You do know how to use utensils don't you?

>tech savvy