Why don't normal people become white nationalists?

Why does it always have to be these trailer trash methheads (pic related), mischling jews, pathalogical liars and clinical narcicissts?

At least the older generation (Duke, Taylor) are relatively normal and respectable. The only thing that makes sense is that all these self appointed leaders are misfits because misfits are inherently exploitable by law enforcement.

Its fucking shocking to me that anyone could spend time on pol and still give their money and credit card information to these shady fucks.

Attached: 1484534011940.jpg (632x624, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2011/09/saga-and-her-music/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trailer trash methheads (pic related), mischling jews, pathalogical liars and clinical narcicissts?
They have nothing to lose.

They turn to racism and white nationalism because they are degenerate fuckups. The same reason SJWs turn to their antics and the same way every other supremacist or hate group works. It's all about absolving ones self of blame or responsibility by blaming your problems on others.

The truth is, actual enlightenment requires that you admit your faults and work to change or improve. It's much less effort to just say "its da jooz" or "blax did dis" instead of realizing the actual problem is ones self.

>memeflag
lol didn't read

But it is the jews, to an extent. Its just frustrating that only the worst people available become figureheads for a message that needs to be better represented

This. Everyone else has to self censor to remain employed at Shlomo Industries LLC

Social pressure

white nationalism doesn't make sense whites born in America because of the history of the country also our society is set up in a way you can kind of get away from niggers and spics as that situation is now ending maybe things will change for normies or maybe it already has

Tons of normal people are white nationalists, 10% of the US public identifies as white nationalists. That's 1/5 whites.

* if you mean why does JIDF post toothless hicks and claim they're white nationalists, that's a Jewish story for you

B A I T

Kek that's because your country is JEW'd even harder than ours it seems.

>Why does it always have to be these trailer trash methheads (pic related), mischling jews, pathalogical liars and clinical narcicissts?
Maybe all the normal people are smart enough to keep a low profile?
You'd think you might start forming an idea after listing off 4 types of con artists and the lowest class possible. High profile WNs are gatekeepers, subverters, and honeypot curators.

>someone who has always lived in a gated community FAR FAR AWAY from niggers

Trailer trash doesnt post here you jew vermin. This board is suburbanites and city dwellers.

Ok change your behavior then jew.

>At least the older generation (Duke, Taylor) are relatively normal and respectable.
kek, what? they're all a bunch of degenerate rats, because only a degenerate rat would need to cling to their skin color as "achievement".

This
We live in a piece of shit of a society that is utterly superficial and is OBSESSED with moral superiority on online social accounts.

And it doesn't help that we are infested with frail weaponized minorities who are pre programmed to hate whites and chimp out every time a white commits a "hate crime" despite that they are demolishing the country.

stfu kike fuck or 2th lvl matrix aryan

>claims to be pro white
>attacks middle aged housewife and mother.

The eternal sperg.

white guilt is very common

White Nationalism is meant to keep nations white majority forever not LARP as some master race, get the fuck out of here you damn jew trying to discredit our ideology.

Nice strawman arguments.

Setting up fake positions for Taylor and Duke, and then 'demolishing' them instead of legitimately engaging in criticism. Please pat yourself on the back for being so smart.

Because normal people have too much to lose to come out publicly
We're here though. Mostly lurking.
T. Nornalfag lurker

>Claims to be pro white
>Defends profiteer from obvious honeypot operation

Your heroes at TRS don't even respect you enough to let you post comments. Fuck off with that E-celeb worshiping shit over here.

same reason it's always some queer communist kike slave making these threads
>oh wait a leaf

Whiter than you paco.

Because it's yet another identitarian face the globalists are pushing, this time leading the way for the mass surveillance and control dystopia we're all heading to.

>why don't normal people become x
Because they do not care.

You're half right. Everybody around here should learn to differentiate between the misdeeds done by oneself and the misdeeds done by others. You must know what (((they))) did bad to you/society yet at the same time you must recognise what you did bad to you/society

Normal people want to live in homogenous societies and reject the label "white nationalist," which is all that the term is: a leftist label for people who reject racial diversity.

>At least the older generation (Duke, Taylor) are relatively normal and respectable
A closeted plastic surgery addicted poof?

Yeah, top poster boy you've got there...

I think you'll find it's an eq/iq thing - smart people generally try not to be too closed minded as it weakens you and limits your options in life. Or they're smart enough to shut the fuck up about it and not look like a fucking retard.

Attached: lambpants.jpg (493x696, 272K)

normal people keep their tribalist tendencies in the bedroom and voting booth. It's better to be polite to everyone and not burn bridges.

his memeflag only confirms this

Distracted.

Attached: 38B5F245-F614-4FEA-955C-1B357610C8E6.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Normies only care about themselves, and people who can care about them in return. They live off pleasure and enjoyment, not achievement and fulfillment. "Trailer trash" or outcasts if you like live off attention, and nothing grabs attention like shocking stuff, so running around heiling hitler is a great way to get attention.
Only a very select few actually have the destiny of self-sacrificing for the greater good and going against the tide. Being a white nationalist, and living for the cause is endless hardship, but if a great future motivates you, rather than MUH CUMMIES AND DOPAMINES, then you can consider yourself special. Now fucking live up to it, start a trad family, build a community, and influence the world if you have it in you. Hitler is dead but his dream lives on, but LARPing as a nazi will only damage our cause.

>pol
Except Jow Forums counters and destroys your entire complaint, you don't need to airhorn white nationalism in public when you can anonymously foster, support and project your sentiments and ideas to thousands, millions of people. Whites do not need attention of the "media" and minorities, which get subverted into Charlottesville, setting back progress, what we need is a mass silence consensus, a borderless space where we can brainstorm, that then quietly influences the protection of borders.

We've lost the MSM battleground, entirely, and jobs/money limit public "optics," so the ones who make noise in public are fringe, if not plants. The bigger question is whether Trump's win in 2016 benefitted us longterm, compared to a Hillary accelerator. I now prefer the latter, but Bolton's firing is admittedly good and amusing, the cherry doesn't do much for a shit sundae however.

Outcasts are the real future, even if they're dumb in general. Fuck normies.

Normal people are sexed up and having a good time that's why

"Normal people" have bought into the system too far to rock the boat.

I like how the left is simultaneously obsessed with and terrified of being different. Kinda schizo, like how they feel about us...

The white night is here

Why do you have a picture of my mom user!?

Attached: D2B96266-9E10-46EF-B5B9-4CDB71AC2A6E.jpg (720x1280, 43K)

>Leaf
Meme flaggot, meme post.

there are plenty of "normal" white nationalists. who do you think controls the press that spams pics of methhead neonazis all over the various media outlets?

counter-currents.com/2011/09/saga-and-her-music/

Attached: 1432373953_222.jpg (800x421, 68K)

>my mom

As if the whore pictured could produce children capable on using a computer.

>TRS shill
>Meme paywall cuck
>Meme ideology
>Meme heroes who don't allow him to talk back or question

cuck

>trailer trash methheads

Thats how Asiatic Anglos look, whats wrong with it? Russians look smilar btw.

I don't accept your premise. `All white nationalists are abnormal.'
But I don't understand either why anyone gives 2 dimensional computer images their money.
Go boil your bottom anyway OP.

Attached: steak.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

"Normal people" are too busy trying to LARP as characters in commercials to understand what's happening out here in reality.

White nationalists are almost all normal. All the white trash I know are anti-racist, probably mixing with Mexicans and blacks.

For a start David juke, Jared Taylor and other white leaders are living off hand outs by the trailer trash and without that monies juke would likely be living in same trailer park and Taylor would be IT guy at local dmv office

Why do you think? Because white nationalism is backwards sister fucking think. High iq people don't give a shit.

The grimy ones are easier to unplug from the matrix, and their instincts are largely intact. If you start sucking at the teet of judaism right out of college and build up a platform in life from that, with all comforts and perhaps a family, you are not willing to be dislodged and shook up.

What about JonTron?

Right. It was our mistake. Despite 109 countries knowing better, we listened to the jew.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice blame on me.

Attached: 1564333507148.jpg (980x925, 160K)

I grew up upper middle class. My parents come from families of doctors, lawyers and business people. I’ve lived in nice houses, always had a car since 16, had a functional upbringing, grew up in a minority white city. Living around spics and niggers made me a white nationalist. Thinking and watching the society fall apart around me made me a white nationalist. Reading about Jews and spending time around Jews made me a white nationalist.

shirley, if you had nothing to loose you would swing left wing

because being a Progressive is high status because it's the religion of the US

because you have to be retarded to think you deserve something just for being born particular color in a particular place. You only disserve that which you can achieve.

Attached: capitalism, ho.jpg (482x600, 48K)