Germany gang rape: 11 refugees on trial over attack on woman, 18

Eleven men, most of them from Syria, have gone on trial in Germany over the gang rape of an 18-year-old woman last October.

euronews.com/2019/06/26/germany-gang-rape-11-men-on-trial-over-attack-on-woman-18

Thoughts?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000002671971_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDo1PhbPPiB1HBZscUHLBE_mCvTQFVgYBKL6XceLjziU.jpg (2150x2150, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thueringer-allgemeine.de/leben/blaulicht/frau-vor-weimarer-atrium-vergewaltigt-passant-geht-einfach-vorbei-id223636533.html
lidovky.cz/nazory/zidek-upalovani-a-podrezavani-zajatcu-po-valce-jej-provozovali-i-cesi.A150219_145515_ln_nazory_rak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that picture real?

Attached: 0wDj5NHXu0Hccj9bYlStkwRUt53D7fKqNKEwmrD2oIBA.jpg (1200x677, 126K)

Germany yes.

Attached: refugees.jpg (856x642, 80K)

Sandniggers are truly God-cursed beings.

God, if this happened to my German gf I don't know what I'd do.
I'd probably max out my credit card trying to get justice for her, and I'm not even macho.

Thanks user.

HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

user what's wrong with Germans? Why didn't she have children? We know Germans fuck in the streets like dogs are you telling me all the men she ever holstered pulled out like gentlemen?

Attached: IMG_3568.jpg (960x960, 76K)

>11
damn

Attached: choo.choo.mu.fkr.jpg (1231x500, 62K)

>men dying
Meh
>1 rape
Bring out the law!!!

Superior version

Attached: 1480881202169m.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

>my German gf
She's probably fucking Achmed in this very Moment

I always wonder whether there actually is no vigilante justice being carried out in these cases or if it happens and the media just covers it up. If 11 guys had gang raped my daughter I for sure would have killed them all. Am I abnormal? Wouldn't any parent?

Nah, she's always complaining about Turks and refugees moving to her tiny town.

> Wouldn't any parent?

You would and so would I but...look up Maria Ladenburger. Got raped and killed by a shitskin. Her Eurocrat parents created a foundation for helping rapefugees get into university or something along these lines. Had to show everyone that even their daughter getting killed by a shitskin didn't make them racist. Honk-honk.

Is it just perhaps that people like us don't get involved in these kinds of cases? Certainly none of the women in my family would ever trust any immigrant or something like that.

11 men gangbang your girl. Your small dick don’t even get her wet

>they didn’t do it for the tacos
Pathetic

Of that happened the media will label them as white supremacist and reason why rights need to be taken away

Haven't heard about something like that, though?

Wow it’s kristallnacht all over again.

Why do you expect them to act different just because theyre in a new location?

So what, she'd probably vote leftist anyway.

I‘m sorry to say but getting raped by a shitskin requires some next tier stupidity. That’s why I always laugh at these threads - it’s natural selection at work and if they weren’t raped and killed they would have shat out similarly mentally stunted offspring.

So are actual niggers

Women wanted this, never forget

Why wait

Surely it would be classified as a sexual emergency though, and that the Syrians don't know that they aren't allowed to gangbang women because as we all know gangbanging random women on the street is fully legal and normal in Syria.... right?

>Is it just perhaps that people like us don't get involved in these kinds of cases?

You might be on to something there. I certainly never relax around blacks, or shitskins for that matter.

And so far not even my leftie sister has been ever been stupid enough to fuck a shitskin, not that she'd ever admit to being this racist :-)

Attached: armlaengen_abstand.jpg (1100x2586, 155K)

They will all be let free!

To be fair, apparently her drink got spiked but I somewhat agree, that's why you learn to not go party alone as a young girl.

/thread

Attached: 1555623139137.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

I can't really work up anger about a crime towards me that hasn't happened yet?

>user what's wrong with Germans? Why didn't she have children? We know Germans fuck in the streets like dogs are you telling me all the men she ever holstered pulled out like gentlemen?
The former wife of Gerhard Schröder exposed Merkel of being a lesbian. Her marriage is fake, her husband is a homosexual.

Shes German, its obviously consensual, just another day in germenistan

A society that refuses to defend its women and children will not survive.
Nor deserve to.

Attached: 1566672077088.jpg (550x386, 26K)

Attached: 1567803198441.jpg (750x517, 60K)

Attached: 1568143738225.jpg (600x531, 46K)

Nice larp, you're on pol you dont have a gf

damn I want mommy Merkel to sit on my face so bad

>Falling for the divide and conquer tactics of battle of the sexes
Fucking retard

There’s an interview that I can never find with a 15 year old sandnigger that went to prison for gang rape, pretty sure it was in Holland.
He knew it was against the law but he genuinely didn’t think he’d done anything wrong.
This is something those “refugees welcome” retards don’t get. Honour cultures are not like guilt cultures.
Under an honour culture, that girl had already had sex outside of marriage, so she had no honour for them to ruin. To them it’s like going to prison for denting a car that was already written off.

Most people here have wives or girlfriends. Don't listen to reddit, lurk a bit and learn how things really are.

>shill forgets to take off his meme flag before posting anti-Anglo divide and conquer nonsense
Can't make it up.

Attached: 1568081406495.gif (607x609, 754K)

Uh, you can't be put on trial for a simple sexual emergency. Judges need to reevaluate the situation.

I know what scares the muselman

Attached: BadDogAttac.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

..and let the pigs finish what the dogs don't do.

Attached: man_who_keeps_a_pig_farm.jpg (2934x1600, 1.67M)

Lurk more and learn to take a joke, what are you german?

Muslimsare trashandonly understand violence like dogs

Yer laik dags?

Attached: 1_45.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Fuck off you disgusting Achmed. This is why everyone hates you.

horrible espeacially because most of the men didn't even know each other. The guy just said, he bro, i got a intoxicated girl in the bushes over there, wanna get some? And the guy said yes.

Also people heard screams but didn't call the police because they thought it's just normal sex.

>thoughts?
They are innocent, she was a slut.

Some have to learn the hard way.

In Minecraft, if my daughter is raped by anyone, there is no trial.
End of story.
/thread

>Also people heard screams but didn't call the police because they thought it's just normal sex
Something like that actually happened in my former hometown, a woman got raped in front of a shopping mall and another guy just walked by saying "not in public" lmao

Attached: 1433101279321.png (586x634, 276K)

Would you refuse if someone suggested to share his whore with you? It’s like free beer, will you refuse if some man say “get one to everyone here”?

I do and they love me to bits. Never stay bei Fuss when I walk by. They always come over to sniff and lick. Might come in handy one of these days. Good doggos are good at detecting bad people and androids.

Still not gonna buy that caravan, though.

Attached: doggo.jpg (640x336, 15K)

Kwelle?

Attached: kxnkcl.png (480x240, 192K)

No I wouldn't say yes to that. What the fuck man. I'm not trying to get aids.

In the US, they're human beans

>thueringer-allgemeine.de/leben/blaulicht/frau-vor-weimarer-atrium-vergewaltigt-passant-geht-einfach-vorbei-id223636533.html

>Thoughts?
They got caught so seems like the justice system is working. Krautland is still far safer than most US cities.

I would finish so hard in her dried up uterus her remaining eggs would think they were on Noah 's ark.

FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER YOU SANDNIGGERS AREN'T EVEN HUMANS ARE SOMETHING BETWEEN A BROWN APE AND A NIGGER FUCK YOU

>refuses to defend.
Well they are going on trial so seems like they are being defended.

>The primary defendant, a 22-year-old from Syria, is accused of being a prolific offender who was the subject of unenforced arrest warrants for other crimes at the time of the alleged rape.
He'll be given a plea deal for testifying against the other assailants (who will be given VERY lenient sentences for their "lesser role" in the crime).

In the end, no one will be punished for this girl's rape. They will get out and do it again. Wanna know how I know?
>The primary defendant, a 22-year-old from Syria, is accused of being a prolific offender who was the subject of unenforced arrest warrants for other crimes at the time of the alleged rape.
That's how.

Lol

Attached: f87.gif (250x250, 873K)

Where's the video?

>human beans
dont talk like that. They're good people!

Attached: 1568142009311.jpg (540x720, 34K)

Why don't they man up and defend her _before_ she's raped?

Attached: multikultur.jpg (480x412, 31K)

So you’re ok with there being people in your society who would commit this act, just so that, you know, natural selection and stuff.

I pity you

>People claiming refuge in your state
>They molest your women
Send them back to Syria without their genitals.
Using german naval cannons as an express form of transportation.

This gentleman gets it.

Attached: 1558429548459.png (1198x677, 950K)

You must have misinterpreted my message fren, I'm not a muselman. Now please apologise

Attached: 1567889029988.jpg (556x604, 98K)

Well, they are not sure about what aids are, plus there are condoms. Free beer.

German girls love refugee dicks and they are disease ridden whores by the way.

Attached: 18812167_303.jpg (700x394, 50K)

She obviously looks like one.

Yeah, also let's bring back torture and the death penalty like muttland, that sure won't have any negative consequences on our civilized society. I agree that "refugees" who commit crimes here should be sent back but come on

Attached: 1530117967490.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I apologize for my improper vocabulary but I urge you to stop using examples of the brutality of those desert creatures

Consider the following: your women come to their places to be molested. To be fondled by a horde of guys, get drunk and have some sex in toilet with one or two. Refugees just got carried away a bit.

Attached: th.jpg (440x626, 91K)

Built for BBC.

How would you mentally cope with your wife getting gang raped like that?

Could you ever look at her the same? Could you even love and caress her the same?

did the german woman consent?

Ok ok norgbro. I'm glad we solved this. Can I offer you a Wurst? :D

Attached: 1557611253512.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

>your wife

Attached: a50.png (600x710, 113K)

This image made me curious so I googled it.

"In the first days of the revolution, I was an eyewitness to the burning of one German man and one German woman. The first one was a German soldier, judging from his uniform a member of Volkssturm, not SS. He was hunted down somewhere around the Powder Tower, then beaten, and still alive hanged upside down on a flagpole at the Republic Square. A small fire was started under his head and he was slowly roasted. Then people tore his body to pieces and spat on it. I couldn't intervene because then I would have been beaten to death as well. In another case I saw people attack 10-12 year old boys who were removing barricades by the statue of St. Wenceslas, and beat them till they bled. The boys had to carry away cobblestones while people were hitting them on their naked backs. (...) At Flora, people tortured a German woman for two hours, then dragged her by the legs through the streets while her head was hitting the pavement. When they reached the Olšany Pond, they poured gasoline on her and set her on fire. I saw people going from Žižkov to the Wenceslas Square and calling out: 'We're going to roast hares!' This means 'burning Germans to death'. Eyewitnesses claim there was an entire row of them, hanged upside down. I knew those involved and they were telling me to rush over there so that I wouldn't miss the Germans were being roasted."

lidovky.cz/nazory/zidek-upalovani-a-podrezavani-zajatcu-po-valce-jej-provozovali-i-cesi.A150219_145515_ln_nazory_rak

I would love it

Attached: 4534564566.png (689x473, 97K)

i don't see why not? If someone shot or stabbed your wife could you still love her or caress her? Injuries heal in time

I think the only way to fix it is to charge EVERY immigrant man present who DIDNT stop it with a "failure to stop or prevent a crime" and jail them for 6 months at minimum.

If you do not enforce the laws, noone will bother following them!! Fucking Germans had this shit figured out hundreds of years ago!

HOLY SHIT!!!!

LOOK AT THOSE JUICY FUCKING TITS!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

Attached: 1473467815682.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Careful, muhammad. Dont give yourself a sexual emergency

Attached: 1558533611631.jpg (720x720, 245K)

Ger whore hangs with naggers and rapefugees in a bar. Looking for some dick. Gets what she deserved.

Attached: E4E8A5E8-C46A-4627-B9E9-BADB0BBDB669.jpg (415x600, 58K)

Just looked it up. The response of literally every german politician made me fucking sick. Not even a moment of empathy for the victim, just the knee jerk "let's not be racist guys!" Political platitudes.

Attached: Amai.jpg (774x1477, 846K)

I agree with your opinion, however, had mutti Merkel NOT imported millions of violent third world criminals, the "rape epidemic" would be nonexistent, since the locals DO NOT VIOLENTLY RAPE WOMEN.

bad Karma and I don't like the tought of gng bangs or touching other mens sperm. Not worth going to prison.

She was drugged btw

>It’s like free beer, will you refuse if some man say “get one to everyone here”?

To me there is a difference between a person and a drink.

You will be beheaded by a shovel, just like that poor pup.

This.
Had Germany still any real men left, 11 disemboweled corpses would be decorating the nearest refugee center next morning.

Usually the cheaper the pussy, the more expensive the medical treatment afterwards.
Чeм дeшeвлe шлюхa, тeм дopoжe пoтoм лeчитьcя, тaк-чтo нeт, cпacибo.