That's it, if you don't like the nigger you are bad

That's it, if you don't like the nigger you are bad.

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-10-14-54-58.png (1024x276, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/leH0bp_Yqq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up beaner

Norm hasn't seen it.
It's fucking garbage.
You'll get more laughs out of 10 minute meme compilation on jewtube.

Based

He's prolly joking

9/11

I'm surprised your government allowed it to air in your nanny state shithole.

Is MacDonald unaware of Doug Stanhope, or is he just exaggerating to get drama attention?

Attached: images.jpg (282x179, 6K)

Have no idea if that's true or not.
I got it off pirate bay.

What?
You’re objectively wrong. It’s funny as fuck

he's right tho. the moment comedy has to worry about offending certain people or groups is the moment comedy dies. based norm

>trannies are weird aren't they,weird but acceptable
>remember my show?
>fuck wyte pepo
LOL ISN'T IT FUNNY

>It’s funny as fuck
Nope.
Got 2 laughs and I think they were both dick jokes.

Eric Andre interview the jack nicholson lol

Reported to the Ministry of Kangaroo Affairs.

>You wouldn't download a new Reich would you?

Jow Forums is mostly boomers at this point, and too retarded and up their own ass to enjoy anything.

It's not knee slapping funny. It is important though. The humor comes from him tiptoeing around the truth.

"Never forget that Anthony Bourdain killed himself" He doesn't even crack a smile. Even tho the joke is that we all know he was murdered. It reminds me of the performance Norm gave at a roast where he totally bombed on purpose and did it so seriously that it transcended being just "funny".

Chapelle is good but he's nowhere near "le best ebar" like half of these niggers keep shouting about him

Have you ever known Norm to say anything serious ever?

youtu.be/leH0bp_Yqq8

Here's the intentional bombing. It's genius

Part 2 is clickable

between Macdonald's tweet and OP's assertion, this is not a thread.
Reading waaaay too much into this.
And that's what makes this thread Gay.

Think of it, if you will, as a case study on shitty gay threads.

Chapelle is literally boomer humor. Comedians are quintessentially boomers. Shit entertainment for a shit culture.

i agree, it was not funny.

Are you just shitposting the worst opinion in every thread?

Anyone who uses the term"Boomer humor" is a complete incel faggot

oh
what a fucking lad if true

>Haha we are forced to laugh hahaha

Also I never found the appeal for that boomer. There are people who even I think are funny that say Norm is the best comedian of our time. Get the fuck out of here.

Listen to a best-of of his stand ups. Hes got a weird delivery but I think it's because he writes well

Faggot needs to watch DAAS.
We don't just shitpost online, we take it to TV too.

Attached: passive necrophilia.png (978x662, 1.37M)

He’s not wrong. Chappell’s show was alright but the important thing is he told the PC faggots to shut the fuck up.

Attached: 72A0249B-5ED9-4372-882E-1CFD3397073A.jpg (480x872, 51K)

>Fan heckles from the stands
"Shut up nigger"

Come on, that was funny.

Chappelle has his good moments.
>Fuck your couch nigger
>get a new one you rich motherfucker

Enjoyment is not allowed on Jow Forums yes.

Attached: no fun allowed.png (512x512, 361K)

he's supposed to be based but here he is virtue signalling like a typical lefty fag. one by one they all fall down

This isn't like my hentais at all.

Attached: gross.jpg (322x365, 24K)

People have been saying this for 5 years but suddenly the muslim nigger democrat says it oh my god based and redpilled.

a fucking leaf

Nope.
Legit found it uninteresting, unfunny.
If he was doing tranny shit 5, 10 years ago then sure cutting edge, but now? Might as well be making Trump jokes.

Chappelle would be great if he wasn't defending pedos.

imagine being a worthless spic piece of shit with 1 post by this ID

Attached: alJrKU6.png (253x310, 80K)

THEY NEVER SHOULDA GIVEN YOU NIGGERS MONEY!!!!

>Chappelle would be great if he didn't offend me

Fuck you, nigger.

I agree that Chapelle is the best mainstream corporate comedy industry has at the moment, and he's not funny, his act is tired, dated and safe, it only elicits pretend outrage in a trite further narrowing of the kosher sandwich.

Opinions on this show are basically a referendum on trannies.

I'm doing that right now and I can't take it. I just don't see it. I aemit I don't like Stand Up comedy in general, maybe Louis CK at most.

Nah, tranny jokes are in at the moment, but it is becoming a thing mainstream wise (though not for the first time cause see who did Jow Forums tier humour before the internet really emerged). People got sick of the jokes in the 90's I guess, fell asleep, then all of a sudden PC shoved it unironically down our throats forcing us to make the jokes again.

I remember bands on MTV making this sort of humour in the 90's... then they just stopped by the mid 00's. It was fucking weird how bad MTV became in the 00's, noticeable too as I remember people going "how fucking bad is MTV now".

Remember what happened?

Chappelle is humor for anyone who watched, and liked, Half Baked.

Road Rulez killed MTV. Well, first it made it, then it killed it. They pioneered reality TV in the format you see today.

HYEEEEEEAH

Attached: hyeeeeeeah.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

No, not really, some laughs, but I laugh more with you faggots!

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 95K)

watched the first 5 minutes of "sticks and stones". normie tier cringe the whole time. turned off and returned to Jow Forums

Attached: 1558302793681.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Aussiefag is wrong

>tranny jokes are in at the moment
I wouldn't know mate.
100% not interested in anything to do with them.
They should have been doing it when Bruce Jenner had his meltdown.
It should have been a full spectrum blitz from that day forth.
Now it's safe and mainstream as you say.

The best MTV moment has be Alice in Chains interviews on headbangers ball. They took the absolute piss out of everything.

>Aussiefag is wrong
Nah, I don't think so. Burgers are very easily amused, I mean you cunts watched Big Bang Theory and shit like it.
Come on now, your credibility is zero.

So...AI is bad.

Attached: image.jpg (519x960, 130K)

Dude shaun micalef is doing low flying jokes like that all the time on the ABC lately. Honestly the only show I watch on TV now.
Ironically, the ABC used to be cutting edge comedy for a long time, then just cut back heaps in the recent decade. Now all you have is Micalef who flies low knowing full well why people watch his shit and knowing full well that he has leverage against PC.

The rest of comedians are generally boring. Attacking things by being PC is just so done it's boring. You have to be rude to be funny now.

this.
all you fucking faggots can't into god-tier Normie humor.

he doesn't know Norm humor

lyl

But Chapelle did have good skits way back.

>I watch TV
You expect to be taken seriously after that statement?
Throw your TV out.

>pretending to be retarded

Attached: pretending to be retarded_.jpg (349x642, 29K)

That show is gold though.
And muh cricket.

Praise from Caesar

Your country brought the world YouTube & Twitter. 2 of the biggest censors of the modern age. You cant say shit lmao.

>muh cricket
Has been shit since they let that idiot Mark Taylor commentate.

We're so fucking docile that even this surface scratching nigger making superficial half-hearted jokes about naughty words is somehow controversial. Fucking just let it all come down.

Norm is a super pretentious weak weak weak leafboi degenerate. He's only one of the funniest because the field is so low quality.

Chappelle was gone for way too long, nobody cares
fell off the earth 'n schieet

This. It was barely worth watching, I turned it off about 3/4 way through. I don't get why people are so excited about it. I guess it's because he dared to mildly tease the lgbt community. Wow so brave and based of him.

Wrong, his "I'm such a wise old man now" act isn't an act, that's him coping with his wasted life of dead hooker jokes, now he has to fancy himself as Outlaw Reverend Tolstoy Pagliaci

Attached: EFG.png (164x400, 1K)

If no one cares about Dave Chappelle, who do people care about? Like, if he's losing, who's winning? There's no comedian on the planet that wouldn't trade places with him.

Bill Burr's special is already up on TPB.
Why anyone would pay for netflix is beyond me.

Attached: BillBurrSpecialsTPB.jpg (854x457, 61K)

(((BUT HES NOT FUNNY, HIS SHOW BOMBED, WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS???)))

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-172718.png (1080x1920, 626K)

ded

(((HE LACKS EMPATHY, HIS COMEDY IS LIKE LISTENING TO FOX NEWS!!!)))

Attached: received_542385793169042.jpg (1009x1794, 136K)

Norm is based tho

Get back to voicing the KFC guy, MacDonald. Dumbass mick.

(((THERE'S NO AGENDA BEING PUSHED, STOP SAYING THAT BIGOT!!! IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE)))

Attached: received_2820622444632463.jpg (1009x1794, 92K)

High praise indeed, from Norm.

Black Bush
Prince
R Kelly "I'm gonna pee on you"
Racial Draft
Black White Supremacist
The Nigger Family
That rap house skit
The McDonalds worker
Wife swap show
Player haters ball
Time travelling haters
The Charlie Murphy stories were fucking gold. The entire thing with the not shown episodes.
Negrodamus
Ask a black guy

Those last 3 weren't Chappelle centered but they were on the show and hilarious.

Chappelle Show is still amazing.

"There are some critics who believe you are only invading the middle east for oil"

"Oil? Who said anything about oil? Bitch you cooking?"

Funniest skit show of all time. Up there with Ronnie John's Half Hour

I love Norm more than any person I’ve never met, but this seems right on the money.

Attached: EDEB8FFD-E122-4BC2-A08A-4E57AEB556C3.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

I appreciate Dave calling out cancel cultists but it really just wasn't all that funny honestly. I want to love it but I only laughed a little.

/thread

yikes norm
it wasnt really THAT funny
glad he was a bit offensive, but I didnt really laugh.

Fuck you Taylor's a god.

Attached: disgusted cat.jpg (1280x1185, 131K)

Chappelle was saying that even "they" will come to get you, even when you are dead.

Not as funny as all the jizzmasters are claiming, but to say it isn't funny at all is disingenuous and retarded.

>.png
You tried.

Attached: Yourdadscock.gif (400x400, 4K)

Opinions are like assholes, and you are a faggot. PROTIP: Some people like things that others do not.

This thread about a Norm tweet from 9/10 reminds me of that tragedy.

>Taylor's a god
As a cricketer, OK sure whatever. As a commentator you can get fucked.
You don't see Merv & Boony doing this shit. Or Warne or the Waugh brothers...

This nigga is cleeEEAAArrrly lying!

>Some people like things that others do not
Burgers calling other people faggot because Fatty McFatfuck likes something someone else doesn't.
Do you have no self awareness at all?

Warne is a commentator...

Well that shows how long since I've had a TV.