Bass Scares White People

I've been conducting an interesting experiment lately. I've come to the conclusion that in music, very low frequencies upset and scare white people. Low bass frequencies at 50Hz and below make white people uneasy and bothered. I've done this experiment by having a subwoofer in my car and playing various black produced music. The dark melodic tunes and heavy bass seem to scare whites and make them put their heads down in insecurity. I did a comparison and noticed white produced music barely contains any frequencies of low, long, bass notes but rather highter tones bass notes at 100Hz and up. Why are white people afraid of these bass frequencies?

Attached: Future.jpg (790x395, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kv_wg1b0QVk
youtube.com/watch?v=koItCghVL2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bOyU_OzRXnM
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
youtube.com/watch?v=BDyBQ6yIARI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up you dumb leaf
Sage

Orchestral music and organ music has lots of comfy low frequencies that range into the sub-audible. You have to list to real white music.

Why are Asian """""""men""""""" jealous of white men?

yeah and police sirens scare brown people
what is your point?

It's more like nobody wants to listen to your atrocious bonobo-beats.

They put their heads down because they’re annoyed of your choice of nog music

What do you mean bass scares white people?
Have you been to your local lake or pond? It’s full of white people.

Easy, they have micropenises.
we don't.

Attached: fuckcanada.png (493x388, 211K)

8/8 leaf

Gun shots and explosions make me hard tho.

Play some EDM instead

I’m white and a bassist and you’re retarded

>A dicklet calling another dicklet "micropenis"
Like the pot calling the kettle black

Neither of you can compete with BBC, doesnt matter if your 4inch beats his 2inch, when white women prefer 9inch. Ya know?

Attached: 1543457604052m.jpg (913x1024, 281K)

>a fucking leaf

Za warudo

I used to be a drum and bass and reggae dj. This is bs. Blacks and whites loved it. However you can get frequencies that will make people instantly shit themselves...I always wanted to try that

Girth is what matters, length is less important to them.

White people are more sensitive, generally. More sensitive to UV, Wifi, chemicals, sound, food, emotions, words & meanings, more sensitive skin etc. etc.
So therefore you can logically deduct that niggers are the opposite; they are more numb to everything; they require more input for output; they use up more energy. Hence the heavier bones being one example.

Attached: Mike Tyson Drinking Tea.jpg (348x232, 13K)

oof

Because bass thumps are associated with niggers.

Bass don't scare me but i prefer walleye

Niggers play theirs music loud to piss off white people, yeah, we know. It’s one of the many reasons you make bad neighbors.

The parasite uses low frequency trumpets in their rallies and as a siren to warn traffic of imminent danger during transportation. Local law enforcement may help ascertain and rehabilitate them if warned soon enough.

>Its another episode of Chang driving around Toronto in his 1998 Honda Civic blasting nigger beats on his factory sound system thinking he is a scientist

Is niggers an instrument?

Attached: is-mayonnaise-an-instrument.jpg (223x223, 19K)

kek

no we're just wondering at what point screws and bolts and shit are going to start falling out of your car. acoustic waveguides>massive speakers in a car

I've noticed snakes scare black people.

Catfish is the king of the Pontar.

Card tricks and parenthood do so as well.

Gigantic drivers in a sealed enclosure > your mom

checked

>spams 808 kicks because crafting a proper sonic palette is too complicated
I suppose you need ugly, stupid music to accompany the lyrics

It bores us. You have to be barely conscious to listen to it, but is that surprising?

Listen to metal or edm. This stuff is very bass-heavy but faster and more complex, not for some monkey slumped over with his eyes going off in different directions

>white people don't like bass
youtube.com/watch?v=kv_wg1b0QVk

Attached: nothinkgud.png (400x225, 32K)

Hahahahahahaha you think women want a fucking tuna can dick? Fucking COPERs just making random ass shit up. Women dont even have vaginal nerve endings until 6inch in. Fucking dicklets I swear

Because 50hz and below is subsonic mud that is felt instead of heard and only serves to cloud mixes that have more than two tracks (in your case, a drum machine and a brotha rhyming "nigga" with "nigga").

White people make complex music that needs room to breathe.

huh? white ppl love dub music and techno though which is more bass than rap so no

how is it that the only thing dumber than a nigger is someone pretending to be one?

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1559999047052.jpg (700x734, 80K)

It doesn't scare us, you dumb leaf. We just like more complex music that utilizes bass rather than let bass carry it like nigger jungle music.

>Oooga booga nigga big bass nigga
Fuck you and your nigger beats

You're confusing "scared" with "fucking annoyed".

If this were 20k years ago and you were part of the hunting team you'd have been killed on principle alone for being such a loud obnoxious piece of shit

20Hz is usually taken to be the typical lower limit of human hearing. You have to be hearing aid deaf to not hear 50Hz. I usually aim for things to start rolling off noticeably around 7-15Hz unlesss there's a reason to filter rumble or whatever. It does get to be barometric after a while.

This is pretty fukkin funny lol

American culture (which is de facto modern western culture) is historically rooted in a black / white dichotomy. Asians in the west have identity crises about which side of this dichotomy they fit into, because they're hardworking, high earning, intelligent, pale skinned, etc. but a) understand that whites will never really accept them as "one of them" and b) seethe at the high rates of WMAF. So they compensate by going to the other side of the dichotomy and "acting black", both in terms of cuckspam (
, , etc) but also in terms of how you see Asians (especially on the west coast) adopt exaggerated black mannerisms that come off as gauche and affected

Of course it's a leaf again.

Dean Garcia of Curve was famous for his grumbly bass back in the 90s: youtube.com/watch?v=koItCghVL2Y

The behavior you note is likely because you're playing your music so goddamn loud. Someone that loud and obnoxious is probably violent, so people are just trying to avoid a fight with you. Better watch out, because if someone does lock eyes with you, you are going to get your ass kicked.

check out a bassnectar concert retard. people just don't like loud annoying noises in public. literally any live concert of any music has louder bass than what comes out of your car.

u wot m8???

youtube.com/watch?v=bOyU_OzRXnM

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

We aren't afraid of the sound it's the thug savages that bring that sound. We hear bass and we know the odds of being robbed/shot just went up.

Also your music sucks.

>Low bass frequencies at 50Hz and below make white people uneasy and bothered. I've done this experiment by having a subwoofer in my car and playing various black produced music.

ahahaha, are a fucking retard OP ?
Black people make white people uneasy

Attached: 1567972542382.jpg (843x828, 103K)

I'm bummed I missed out on 90s music in in the 90s. All those "gen X" radio stations could really do with expanding their play list.

no it doesn't

Attached: index.jpg (273x185, 13K)

How come the only thing smaller than a wh*tebois penis is a sub atomic particle

I love bass

Trout too

Salmon is probably my favorite tho

Attached: 5D906AC0-638E-43B7-AB36-A8C314A97DE7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

annoying sounds typically come from niggers. i don't think it's a mystery why white people aren't fond of annoying sounds.

Stop playing your music so loud, it screams insecurity and “look at me please” attitude

see what I mean? even when the nigger-larper tries to sound intelligent, they come across as dumber than some random (actual) nigger yelling at traffic on the side of the street.

This guy gets it

Name one nigger that plays bass.

Attached: 1567647156974.gif (288x136, 669K)

I've been conducting an interesting experiment lately. I've come to the conclusion that taking responsibility upsets and scares black people. That is all.

James Jamerson.

This grammar is too proper to be a legit nigger.

"Hahaaha you tink bitchs want a fucking tuna can ass dick fucking crackers makin shit up girls dont even got the funny from the cracker log white boi small as shit damn"

>Ugly nigger goes around in trash car playing loud nigger music
>Suburban white fags look scared

>Conclusion: Loud bass makes white people uneasy

No you stupid jungle dwelling, it's having violent ugly niggers around that makes white people uneasy

>Suburban white fags look scared
Well, since africans are low-functioning, it's completely possible they mistake the response to cringe as some other emotion.

Look how upset they get over the tight smiles whites reserve for strangers.

Only thing you come across is your stomach, bitch ass bitch

I'm black and educated, dont like it? Suck a fucking dick. I got one right here for ya, big and black. Just how you like it faggot

>Only thing you come across is your stomach, bitch ass bitch
Oh damn son, you sure showed me that you're dumber than a literal nigger

What did he mean by this

They're annoyed by your jungle tunes. My cousin has a kickass sound system in his car, if he wants he can turn his bass all the way up and a shitty modern country song hits like nigger music. And Russian hard bass disproves everything you said. ANU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

Attached: CHEEKI.jpg (400x386, 18K)

Have seen jewcel.

>black
>educated
Choose one

>Nigger music worries white people*
Fixed it for you faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=BDyBQ6yIARI

It's perfectly normal for white societies to waste resources on curating a nigger's uppityness and unearned sense of achievement, but this fag aint black so it's a moot point.

Russia has some neat things going on with its proximity central asia and the middle east. A lot of it is really just slavnigger meats sandnigger meants kikenigger mashup, but I think there's a real chance there for something the west could pick up and elaborate upon to good effect.

Are you fucking retarded?

They aren't scared of the music. They are scared because there is most likely a nigger in the car and they don't currently have a gun on them.

sage

People aren't afraid of it. They hate it because it reminds them their white world is slowly disappearing.