The original conspiracy theory

Will we ever find out the truth about the JFK assassination?

Attached: d39e5c8e8e24b82251b12baf1e7978c3.jpg (350x218, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3oUcmYY8I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
cabaltimes.com/2015/06/29/jfk-faked-death/
redice.tv/news/the-ultimate-jfk-secret-who-is-really-buried-in-arlington
youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Marcello
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5-liXcXLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, we will never learn the truth.

no

he was printing non federal reserve bank notes.

Attached: MoarKrabsHD.png (998x751, 549K)

he shot himself

What? You didn't hear?

Attached: jfk.jpg (1024x657, 215K)

It was all over the news for about 15 seconds!

Attached: jfk.png (787x898, 163K)

>1. He got shot in revenge for the failed assasinations of Castro, by the cuban secret service.
>2. He got shot for trying to end racial segregation by the KKK
>3. He got shot on orders of the top 1% for trying to reestablish the gold standart
>4. He got shot by the KGB to stop the moon landing
>5. He got shot by a mad man.
Here are some. I believe its a mix of 2 and 5.

Pretty sure the unredacted video that was posted from the FIFSA dump clearly shows Jackie shooting him

No.

Attached: 50_Kennedy_Killed.jpg (470x362, 227K)

jfk shot himself.

I watched the Frontline special from 1993 and now I'm watching the JFK movie. Something just doesn't quite add up.

let me paraphrase this one for you:
>CIA: Listen... let's just say we didn't, specifically, tell our guys NOT to murder the president! Someone must have made a mistake during training. There was a slide that said "Don't assassinate the president without at least telling your superiors" but it must have fallen out of the projector before the training meeting!
>CIA: Well, I told them "Guys... Don't. *wink* Murder *wink wink* The President *wink wink*" and it's possible one or all of them mistook that for instructions to murder the president when I told them to 'stop the president at any cost.'

>the kkk assassinated a president
that holds about as much water as a vegetable strainer

Not even the collective weaponized autism of the chans can solve it. It’s over.

Attached: 0AE9FF21-A7DC-4C19-A652-EC3D4447F5C3.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

his head just did that

It’s pretty simple user. Spontaneous human explosion, or SHE for short.

Attached: jfk01.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

Attached: jfk02.webm (420x210, 1.02M)

This guy, John Jay McCloy got the Warren Commission to a final judgement that it is officialy a single shooter.

He also gave large sums of moneys to mussolini and Hitler, supervised the US military before and during war and was president of world bank.

Also best buddies with Rockefeller, Warburg and many more.

Would you trust this man?

Attached: John_J._McCloy_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_20587.jpg (220x278, 12K)

It was not even tried

We'll never know if Jackie scooped some of JFKs brains off the car whilst reaching back to the agent climbing on the car, and tried a little piece out of curiosity.

Attached: Jackie-Kennedy.jpg (615x409, 25K)

holy FUCK how have I not seen this footage before????

Attached: 1479615819951.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Yes. Same people did 9/11, and everything else in between.

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3oUcmYY8I

Attached: 09b737f65a63ac77ff2678f3a9bf93e21e5552670d96cf53e3ac260d2a8a63f3.jpg (683x1024, 139K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

Attached: 1552955057882.jpg (250x238, 8K)

If someone would manage to suck the energy out of the autism here, Jow Forums could reverse the collapse of the roman empire.

Attached: jfk03.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Attached: jfk_memorial_israel.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

Some people did some thing

>failed Afghanistan peace deal
>fire John Bolton
>Netanyahu announcing his intention to annex the Jordan Valley
>war with Iran not happening
>Israel getting unhappy
>price of oil going down

Get ready, lads.
President MAGA firing John Bolton could lead to him getting JFKilled

Attached: EEHceC9VUAAdaGi.jpg (900x900, 69K)

I know who did it

Attached: JFK.png (1079x456, 11K)

James Files and Johnny Roselli shot him in the head on behalf of SamGiancana and Meyer Lansky who was convinced into doing it by some shadowy Mossad people that we will never know. The CIA's group of anti-Castro rebels was turned by Lansky and used to kill JFK instead. CIA's resources were used but it wasn't them who did it. They did cover it up though because they didn't want people to think it was them.

Is the purpose of this thread to ask a question, or relay a message?

Kikes did it

do you mind telling me where that came from?
where exactly did that come from?
>lbj butting his penis in JFK's neck wound?
I am willing to believe it.
Lbj was known to be a drunk and a degenerate.
I just need to know where that comes from.

Eh just to spur discussion about it as I'm sure there will be plenty of 9/11 conspiracy threads tonight and tomorrow. We'll probably never get the truth about either of these.

Actually, I meant this for you.
Where did you get this?
Where does that come from?
is it in a book?

This JFK movie is boring as hell. I suggest watching the docu from 1993 instead.

Attached: Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald Playlist Logo.png (712x163, 96K)

If the oligarchy was willing to force Nixon - the President - to resign so the Watergate investigation wouldn't reveal the truth of how both parties conspired to kill Kennedy, the chance that some independent or personal investigation will get to the truth is zero.

Attached: Nixon Ford.jpg (770x629, 101K)

> Oswald, described as highly intelligent but truant
> Enrols in the Marines and is graded highly for shooting, earning the title sharpshooter, and later reduced to marksman
> Considering himself a Marxist goes (Defects) to Russia (Bolsheviks) and provides what info he can before working in a factory
> Dates a jew named Ella German, proposes to her, she declines
> Marries Marina, they both return to the US
> Befriends George de Mohrenschildt, petroleum engineer (potentially jewish, unconfirmed)
> Tries to shoot General Edwin Walker, fails but is undetected
> Travels to Mexico to transit to the Cuban embassy, meets the Soviets in Mexico a number of times but the content is not known and likely returns to the US without going into Cuba. Returns to US
> Shoots JFK and Officer Tippit
> Interrogated
> Shot by Jack Ruby, born as Jacob Leon Rubenstein, jewish

> LBJ takes over until '69
> Proceeds to fellate israel so hard it comes out the other end
> Civil rights act (NEEEGGRAAASSS)
> Federal education funding
> "War on poverty"
> Healthcare reform
> Immigration and Nationality act of 1965
> Gun Control
> Six-Day War (oy vey)
> FAA, Transport department
> Appoints black supreme justice
> Appoints (((Abe Fortas))) as supreme justice

Then follows Robert and a number of others.
Wanna know how they got in the network and expanded it? Look at Hollywood. Especially around this era - that's how the roots were planted and the tree grew to what it is today.

Attached: Every Single Time.png (3580x1252, 2.32M)

Nice President we got here. Sure would be a shame if someone shot him in Dealy Plaza tomorrow morning.

That's the second worst part for me, watching Jackie try to get his brain bits and put them back in his head so he'll be okay.
Just horrific shock.
And then she has to stand by the man who orchestrated it, and watch him get sworn into office, still wearing the bloody dress.

Aren't all questions essentially messages?

Sharpshooter is #2, Marksman is #3.
Expert is #1.
They didn't send their best.

Symbolic of what happened to the white race and how white women went insane without them

Then investigate Dimona, specifically Mordechai Vanunu and his role in exposing the nuclear programme and the fate he suffered:

When Ben-Gurion visited Washington in 1960, he held a series of meetings with State Department officials, and was bluntly told that for Israel to possess nuclear weapons would affect the balance of power in the region. After John F. Kennedy took office as US President in 1961, he put continuous pressure on Israel to open the plant to American inspection. Reportedly, every high-level meeting and communication between the US and Israeli governments contained a demand for an inspection of Dimona. To increase pressure, Kennedy denied Ben-Gurion a meeting at the White House – when they met in May 1961, it was at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York. The meeting itself was dominated by this issue. Ben-Gurion was evasive on the issue for two years, in the face of persistent US demands for an inspection. Finally, in a personal letter dated May 18, 1963, Kennedy threatened Israel with total isolation unless inspectors were allowed into Dimona. However, Ben-Gurion resigned as Prime Minister shortly afterward. His successor, Levi Eshkol, received a similar letter from Kennedy.

she wasnt reaching for his brain numbnuts. She has mentioned before in interviews that she was desperately trying to see where the fucking shot came from

As as I know it dates back to What's his Behold a Pale Horse nuts that showed it on a 19 inch tv in the earliest 90s or 80s. My guess is it's fake. The frames are all fucked up and a jumbled mess. The fact that frames were removed from the original proves something revealed was taken out. The shot from the driver (name forgotten by me) would seal off a rabbit hole. We know there were several guys arrested in a box car at the railway depo that George H. W. Bush got loose from jail. He's photographed outside the jail in a suit.

right at 0:18 you can see what looks to be the driver holding the gun that hits JFK before Jackie freaks out

He wanted to take us back to the gold standard. But the jews wouldnt have any of that.
How else would they print endless moneys

I have the trutch I can post it tomorrow no joke

he made am executive order to use the treasury to use silver backed dollars and start ending the federal reserve and the mossad shot him

newfag memeflag

>Will we ever find out the truth about the JFK assassination?
Trump declassified it years ago but you morons were too busy arguing over BLACKED and "X ISN'T WHITE" threads to notice, because you're immature children.

Attached: Jews killed Kennedy.png (937x1584, 255K)

How was JFK shot twice in such short timespan with a fucking bolt action rifle?

It was staged. Zap film was faked and the "witnesses" were all crisis actors. Kennedy got plastic surgery, lived the rest of his life as a talk radio host for a small Midwestern station and died in 1988.

No

In fairness to us, "blacked," "Spics aren't white," "Italians aren't white," and "Slavs aren't white" threads are very fun.

Attached: 56449197_584671558609034_892544653891006191_n.jpg (612x765, 42K)

because there was three people shooting at him

Conceptualize the odour

Like Bill Hicks' pigeon said, "Coup...coup..."

How have you never seen the zapruder film? It's probably the single most famous first hand recording of a tragedy ever recorded.

yup. examined this footage years ago noticed the same thing

What is she doing?

Honestly what the Hell is going on there. It looks exactly like someone turning around and shooting JFK in the face. Was it something else?

Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole?

cabaltimes.com/2015/06/29/jfk-faked-death/

Basically, if the driver shot him, it was his body double who was gonna die of heart failure anyway.

redice.tv/news/the-ultimate-jfk-secret-who-is-really-buried-in-arlington

Sexual assault

I don't see a guy clearly turning around and shooting and turning back. If anything, I could maybe see him holding a gun up over his shouder, pulling off a trick shot without looking. His head always seems to be facing dead forward. But his arm does look weird. Is that a gun? Is it just driving gloves and he's touching his shoulder? When you said it looks like the dtriver I went and watched it and that's what I saw, not a guy turning around and doing it, but pulling off a trick shot over the shoulder. Perfectly timed with the pink mist. Then again, so is her lean in move.

What if every theory is correct and they're covering up how many bullets hit him?

The fucking driver did it, you can literally see it on camera.

he's either shot from front in sewer or by jackie in modified makeup case gun or both

No. You won't. At least no more than we already released.

6. Dimona
The only one you need.

Looks like the control rods at Dimona.

but if you notice the he was facing towards the camera

the jewish masters of America and Europe did it,

>Trump declassified it years ago but you morons were too busy arguing over BLACKED and "X ISN'T WHITE" threads to notice, because you're immature children.
>You morons
>You
>morons
>implying the shills that promote those threads form part of the group that gives this Board it's character.
Being this much of a retard and infering he himself is part of the shills.

Attached: SHRIKE history.jpg (2190x6140, 896K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI

Silver standard. Get the story straight.

Even if we did, no one would believe it.

israel will not be denied

Attached: IsraelNuke.png (1905x715, 94K)

Attached: theft.png (681x903, 114K)

theft

Attached: theft2.png (683x861, 123K)

Probably if Robert Kennedy had been elected President. But they took him out too.

>Will we ever find out the truth about the JFK assassination?
CARLOS MARCELLO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Marcello

youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5-liXcXLI

Attached: anm06.11 PM 001.png (564x540, 580K)

it was sudoku.
you can see the gun in his fucking hand.
tldr: JFK was sad af.

The driver shot him because Kennedy wouldn’t stop back seat driving.

Attached: 70C76901-FC55-4C68-8093-73700CF1B3D4.png (1334x750, 2.25M)

Can anyone find the discrepancy between these photographs

Attached: 394BDD1B-4386-42B2-894E-C066E59C8CFC.jpg (662x907, 212K)

Kennedy made an executive order to use silver backed dollars from the treasury instead of federal reserve notes and the mossad shot him

Attached: 40E5B58E-CA72-49A7-84DC-5C9CD2672A92.jpg (660x756, 196K)

Attached: 234DE343-A65F-4215-80F4-7279411A8665.jpg (660x352, 101K)

We already know the truth. It was CIA.
E. Howard Hunt even confessed to it on his death bed

the original car had six seats.

Jow Forums users know who killed JFK. It was DUEL CITIZENSHIP MOSSAD from the FAKE ISRAELITES. Same people that did 911 and the U.S. Liberty all Fake Kikes.

Attached: 3rdreich.jpg (516x640, 85K)

Just stop the people have already lost faith in the country.

m-maybe it was 4-D chess all along...

The JFK thing was already declassified. It was like a 200 page read. tl;dr: Cuba infiltrated our military, murdered JFK, then killed the murderer since he was dumb enough to get caught.