Everything is lost

Because all of you are retarded and internet is a CIA honey-pot.
If I tell you the real shit, you are not going to do anything anyway, but I on the other hand I will get assassinated.
You all are fucking useless audience that is here for entertainment only.
In past 18 years, there has been more political assassinations then in the past 1000 years. Ponder on that you fucking retards.
Also have a classic picture of a brexit muffin qt, coz that's what you want.
You don't want the victory.
You were born to lose.
Coz gambling is for fools.
And that's how you like it, baby.

Attached: 1559578711601.jpg (1440x1800, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
twitter.com/beatricegrant_
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6892127/Nigel-Farages-fan-girls-revealed-privately-educated-teenage-sisters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>posts coalburner
>tldr

Why don't they kill the annoying ones who shit up my life and never go away?

Just give me the strait dope. I mean I dgaf if you get assassinated. I want some entertainment.

We are ready

Attached: 1567708171975.jpg (640x567, 27K)

>posts coalburner
she's didn't burn any coal, to my knowledge.

Could you livestream that assassination? That would be great, thanks.

Posts a non-White. Admittedly not a coalburner but still. Stop using people like me for your stuff you mental memeflag Nigger.

is that the Believe in Britain girl? she cute

tell us, red pill please

Yeah but the big honey pot is think it has to be that way because it is that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

If all you were a real hardcore audience then it would be worthwhile to show you some real shit, I'd upload some real shit. But you aren't. So you'll have to keep on watching your low level webm's and be content with it. I'm not posting anything to this CIA honey-pot site. This place is full of retards and shills. I've been monitoring Jow Forums for a couple of years and it has proven to be a completely worthless piece of shit site, that is only good for entertainment and shilling. Absolutely useless otherwise.

>dear diary

>dear diary, pg. 2

Red Pills are obvious. There is nothing secret about them. What matters are the details, real names and what exactly is happening. But I will not tell you that. You're not worthy. You will not do anything about it. You're here for entertainment just to get your lulz. Plus CIA is monitoring this site and I will get killed for entertaining you with real stuff.

>dear mom
>my ass hurts
>i thought it wouldn't hurt
>but it does

how can we be like you?

can you stop spamming the board with this fucking tranny

Nice larp faggot.

Jk it's fucking pathetic.

Kike detected

>dear diary, pg. 3

Who is this jew whore

Ok faggot whatcha got?

>CIA is monitoring this site.

nah, you probably don't even know where Jow Forums is hosted?

Post her feet

you can either be fake and gay or drone striked and gay, your choice

She's turning into such a slag.
Here's a redpill every women subconsciously knows they're just objects

>What matters are the details, real names and what exactly is happening.

Unless you've got some personal involvement or you steal 6 gorillion records related to CIA glow niggers in the field and dump them onto the open market, nobody gives a shit.

you dont even know what a cia-honeypot is, or do you?

Attached: j b.jpg (754x530, 113K)

He is talking about the internal fights happening in usa at top level of the richest people who control everything.

When a political person or journalist or government worker die or some other famous dude under the age of 80, probably 80% of cases were done by so called : silent weapons for quiet wars (book)

In Russia, you either get shot on the street, exploded in your car or get obviously poisoned.

In Usa you die of a heart sttack on the street, die mysteriously at night at sleep or at more obvious cases you are found dead and cops say it was suicide, if that dont take you then your possible private plane is taken out.

If you survive all of that they might actually let you live but you must tone it down a little.

Like Nigel Farages plane dropped from the sky. He says it was sabotaged.

In the past humans assasinated others with big booms and fireworks and made sure everyone knew who did it. But nowdays, atleast in Usa, they make it look natural. The killers dont want the ego boost, they just want the obstacles out of the way.

Or at least, this is what I think op means.

Whats her name

top kek

Not sure but she's a brexit supporter.
Everyone wanks over her in those threads

RARE FLAG, HOWS YOUR DAY BOY?

>then in

Attached: Do+you+know+how+you+got+your+girlfriend+_a2708444d7565f0d1d8df2ad385c36b0.jpg (500x461, 48K)

Come on man, atleast tell us something. Please.

Attached: 0614D3B1-4758-45E4-BECB-062CA4C5771C.jpg (293x301, 45K)

Sounds like you are just a pussy or a larper

/thread

Muh CIA
Muh honeypot lol

>I know stuff you won't know cause I'm better u r stupid
Cool meme, bro.

>If I tell you the real shit, you are not going to do anything anyway, but I on the other hand I will get assassinated.
inb4
>its the kikes
We know.

Aint she like 15

twitter.com/beatricegrant_

Yeah, I’m sure that you wouldn’t just become part of the problem if you were given the power. You’re the only one for the job right? To save humanity? No possible way that your “plan” isn’t resonating with people because it’s retarded? Lol. 3/10 bait dude gtfo

>If I tell you the real shit, you are not going to do anything anyway
Nah, you will get gangstalked. That's what they will do.

The schizo poster is back!

Attached: OP Admiring his Post.jpg (446x336, 22K)

That's Brexit Muffin. I prefer her sister.

>She

How nice of you to drop by.

Got any proof, faggot?

Attached: 1559259853663.jpg (208x242, 16K)

the real stuff is mostly out in the open already, but theres a thousand times more disinfo piled on top to distract everyone.

Do you have more pictures of her/him? Post them please

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6892127/Nigel-Farages-fan-girls-revealed-privately-educated-teenage-sisters.html

>>dear diary
>>dear mom
>>my ass hurts
>>i thought it wouldn't hurt
>>but it does
>>dear diary, pg. 2
>>dear diary, pg. 3
It's been 59 minutes, why did you leave us with a cliffhanger!

With sister and South American mother...

Attached: Sin títulodgareta.png (944x501, 941K)

Because that’s the point

>stuff we already know
Welcome you’re here forever

white enough for me
they belong in America, they are not safe in Britbongistan

Attached: ameriboos.jpg (809x1080, 293K)

damn i just wqanna motor boat thos big bobbies

Aaaaand I lost my interest.

Bleh

That explains why she is cute and not angloid

there is nothing wrong

Attached: lewdest alice.jpg (853x1024, 493K)

is this a doll? Doesn't seem alive.

Have sex, and stop being gay

>I know le special secrets you’re not good enough for

Fuck you, a thread died for this teenage bullshit.

I saw this thread and thought it had potential. I was thoroughly disappointed.

They really want some circumcised dick

would colonize

There are the same genes at work in her that also drive your precious borderhoppers. Hard pass.

>same genes at work
get laid at least once, Hans

Attached: Pirate Fag.png (900x900, 273K)

we can declare them "honorary aryans" then genetically uplift them

Attached: alicegrant.jpg (750x920, 193K)

It’s Beatrice, the goddess spirit of Brexit

Attached: 06F2E8CB-B0C3-45FC-8F0A-D012BFBACF1A.jpg (1024x1024, 243K)

No, this convo is precisely the reason why we hate you so much. Have fun with introgression etc.

Alone the idea that some South American mutt influences an important decision of a European country. My god.

I want to fuck Alice so bad. Please help me against this degeneracy. The temptation is too strong..

your teutonic autism is admirable, but desperate times call for desperate measures
we need every womb producing

Attached: kawaii alice.jpg (629x720, 219K)

>In past 18 years, there has been more political assassinations then in the past 1000 years.

Wow. That is an impressive statistic. Be sure to share that one with your therapist.

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

i can tell you something obviously. but i'm not looking for attention here. i'm quite demoralized at this point, since telling you that "something" wouldn't move you anywhere. what can you do? nothing. you all only pretend that some kind of happening is going to change the life according to whatever larp is appealing to you.
you're absolutely worthless. i'm completely disappointed in the internet. soon i'm hitting my 50s. i know some shit. i'm just gonna go off-grid. i'm just gonna fuck off and watch from afar. you're not going to be moved by truth. you all are too dumbed down, too comfortable, you have everything you need. you're bored and all you're really looking for is entertainment. some fun. some degenerate low iq piece of mind.

the sad thing is that you all wish somebody burns their life for your entertainment. that's why nobody is telling you anything really big. coz all of you are pieces of worthless shit. actually we.. those who know, kind of glad that all this shit is gonna happen to you. you are the traitors of your own neighbors of your own friends. you all only care for your little sorry ass. nothing but a bunch of scared cowards, who at best can chimp out and kys.

i wish there was a public who i could tell the truth. but there isn't. why do you think there is not one worthwhile book written in the past 30 years?? because the writers before were those in the know and they thought the public was worthy of giving them a peek on the inside. but now.. the public is worthless pile of shit. we don't like you. we despise you. we are not going to tell you anything anymore, because you traded your wise men for entertainment. you take us for granted as if we're suppose to entertain you. you laugh, skip a page, demand more lulz.

^this above is that "something" that i can give you. the rest is going to stay hidden, because you have lost our hopes for you. they won. we lost.

The jew is trying to discredit a strong white woman...
What ever the jew says we should assume the opposite.
Also falseflag.

I really hate instagram culture. Everything need to come crashing down immediately, if not sooner.

>inb4 incel, dilate, have sex

Anything of Beatrice like this tho

real shit is not determined by what gets posted, you are either really young or just puppet

These people don't even like you personally. I studied in the US for an exchange semester and these women (Latinas, Asians and even Negresses) where all over me. There is a reason for that: they are inherently genetically inferior and want to upgrade. Every person is just one fairly random combination of their genes. Just because one iteration of this combination is good in one or more aspects doesn't mean the basket isn't also filled with utter dogshit. Hence regression to the mean and variance.

Just don't do it with Latinas, Portuguese already caused enough misery.

> Has the most White women out of all countries and still resorts to a Latina

What's wrong with u?

>why do you think there is not one worthwhile book written in the past 30 years??

Attached: sagan.jpg (1991x2048, 755K)

Lincoln freed the slaves. Elvis Presley once freed a love slave.

you have to understand. they have us all trapped like rats. what do you want us to do when to survive we need to slave away at a job. a step out of line and poof you are on the street. There are no good leaders to follow, no groups to join. Try to be that leader and have a vision and you will be ruined or killed. We are all demoralized.

Reminder. Memeflags cannot be trusted, they have something to hide.

>In past 18 years, there has been more political assassinations then in the past 1000 years.
i remember being 12

>our hopes for you. they won. we lost
Our. They. We. Pick a side

yeah and demoralized, upset people react rather than respond to advertising and they buy more stuff. What's the problem? You got a problem with Freedom™?

no one who is the know would wish to tell, this grey mass of nothing, anything worthwhile. it's pointless. would you want to tell the detailed intricacies behind the curtains to a group of blissful retards who only care for entertainment and wouldn't even try to process the information into action? nobody who actually knows, would tell you anything anymore. we don't feel like it's worthwhile. it's just going to get us killed and there will be silence on your part. you'll just skip the page and look for more fun shit. you're waiting for some real information.. but only for lulz. what have you done with regular redpilz you've gotten in the past 100 years? nothing. our time has past. we have no audience who would act upon the truth. those who bear the truth are in prison of your indifference. we are lockout from reaching you. we may talk but it will bring nothing but death to us. so telling the truth at this point is nothing but an act of self sacrifice with nothing to follow it up from anyone or anywhere. it's literally suicide. they have won. they fucked you all up real good, this time. who are we to you? nothing but clowns who entertain the fools. at an ultimate price.

>Ponder on that you fucking retards.

Now John, don't be hard on yourself. There's lots of job opps out there for war mongering lunatics like you!

Attached: Bolton.jpg (815x398, 53K)

>old man pisses himself while rome burns
yawn

yeah whatever white boy go shoot up another mall so you can get your guns taken away from you lmao

>the detailed intricacies behind the curtains
>a memeflag has seen beyond the lies to ultimate truth!
wake up, sheeple!

how many political assassinations happened between the years 19 anno yehudi and 1492?

Attached: 3177800035235401.png (838x815, 74K)

I see what you're doing. You're hoping if you talk like this it will bring more attention and viewers to you. This approach won't work; now why don't you go off to your off-grid cabin to watch it happen? You're such a fool. You don't even know a tenth of what we know, because you don't realize it takes a generation, at least, to bring about the kind of change you're talking about. You're a total waste and you've learned nothing. Now be gone with you.

You seem like a man who likes to waste his own time.

Attached: 9DFB0138-16C1-471F-A6CF-655CD1BB353E.png (1415x1307, 1.44M)

>"U r on honey pot!"
yes we know retard
>"I kno dings dat u dont, im so special im a lik a targeted invisual"
this is some shitty bait. just tell us lol, its not like you got a knife to your throat you larping nigger

Attached: outerheaven.png (640x640, 152K)