Based Brazil

Brazil indicts model over rape allegation against Neymar

>RIO DE JANEIRO — Sao Paulo police say they are indicting Brazilian model Najila Trindade and her former partner over her rape allegation against soccer star Neymar.

>Police said Tuesday they indicted the model for procedural fraud, slanderous denunciation and extortion.

startribune.com/brazil-indicts-model-over-rape-allegation-against-neymar/559942222/

Attached: 1568136694051.jpg (372x381, 32K)

Good, that slut was just trying to extort him.

She is a literal whore so I don't even understand why people even gave her any attention.

Attached: 1551739607896 neymar.jpg (750x963, 138K)

Attached: 157256252587235203910 yr old girl not neymar .jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Attached: 1530125506186 neymar.jpg (720x480, 52K)

Well he is part-negro*d so I would say better lock him up for something, amirite?

Attached: 1568141654151.jpg (618x740, 42K)

What I want to know is if Bolsonaro is delivering. I might move to Brazil in 5 years.

he looks like shit, post this on /fit and everybody pukes.

Nigger, you don't even know what is in 5 days. For all that matters Claudia Roth might smoke your ass with a 12 gauge loaded with her own shit. We literally unironically don't even know!

Attached: 1567075570794.jpg (460x444, 47K)

that bitch is gross

Attached: mfw.png (1699x1274, 2.21M)

Our current state is leaning towards right wing identity.
The majority of the population are supporting police snipers, militarized high schools and gun carry.
So I guess it's getting better. But I would not advise moving to Brazil from Germany. You're still a foreigner and people will try to take advantage of you in every possible way.

Stop using words you don't understand

you are retarded in soooooo many levels.
lets switch countries,you wont last a day in this shithole

Chess24

That filthy nigger coon thinks he's white. There are Brazilians who think he's white. Brazilians have names like Maicon and Neymar. Fucking retarded AIDS niggers.

they stabbed bolsonaro

hes alone in the office

new traitors every day

most anxious country in the world

3rd most depressed country

50k+ murders every year

worst education in the world

60% black population

zero cultural production in 500 years

media,universities,culture,schools,politics,all dominated by the left

biggest right wing youtuber left

and that doesnt even begin to describe our tragedy

Attached: TxdsXJMroLgNz07DB_lbeYxNun-W2rAvsKMotZlu5S0.png (509x411, 11K)

dont move here please we are sad people

>soccer star Neymar

Ahh a pic of Jens from a Jens

That’s based. I wish the US would do that.

Although a great minority, you’d be surprised at the amount of white people here.

Still, I don’t recommend anyone come to Brasil, this place is fucked on too many levels. White girls are fought over by all races and end up going to thugmaxxed nigs and rich doctors.

As a normal white guy you’ll have loads of ethnic low IQ chicks lusting over you but thats basically it.
If youre rich forget what I said.

Just when I give up on Rio as the biggest shithole in Brazil they go and do two things to redeem themselves in a week.

1)they have an LGBT book burning
2)patrol a thot

I love you giant jesus

Hans, sincerely, idk.

I see the whole world getting more muttified as time goes on. I think in 5 years, the whole west will start burning (not only the 3rdies but the 1sties)

Attached: red-pill.jpg (1200x800, 805K)

He's a faggot.

What do you guys do for fun? Drink and Jow Forums? Sounds pretty comfy minus the whole dystopian hellworld bit