Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49646544
twitter.com/MoggMentum/status/1168998413234573313
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-49652977
youtube.com/watch?v=bRD51qEJ8t4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_La_Haye_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fuller broke his Chelsea-branded baseball bat in the attack

fucking headhunters out in the streets trying to kill muslims with baseball bats
cant make this shit up

acceleration

Second for P A K I L A N D

Attached: 1567972366865.jpg (988x701, 76K)

>Brexit: Labour manifesto to offer vote on Leave and Remain
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49646544

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Does anyone else's dog kip like this?

Attached: IMG_20190910_211649.jpg (3120x4160, 2.4M)

Ur mum lol

Yes but only after I've violently buggered him

Attached: bg gold rod.jpg (1024x683, 133K)

Pretty fed up with life tbqh lads

Attached: D3EAA5C0-A916-4156-96AF-9FCC215937DC.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Vote Conservative.

>Labours Brexit policy

Attached: 1567026070807.png (989x741, 316K)

lift weights, read Bible, have job (but not one you hate)

Cringe advice

51 days 2 hours 31 minutes until Brexit

very cool of Pewdiepie to donate 50 grand to the ADL!

Someone in the Tattoo thread just posted this one.
Only get a few of the references, but the level of autistic detail is amazing.
Anyone got any more of these?

Attached: NoClueWhyButFunny.png (680x504, 222K)

worked for me, you fag enabler

It's only going to get worse, self improvement is a crappy meme.

That's normal

>lift weights
I do
>read bible
No thanks, it weakens people.
>have job
Trying to find one. When I had one I felt like I was going insane. Let’s see how far I’ll go if I get one.

What do you lads think of this lot? Had to read the queen's rather long speech last night and tip their hats multiple times

Attached: house of lords 3 in red.jpg (1024x683, 249K)

When I was in prison, the bible was invaluable to me, particularly when I had run out of rizlas.

Attached: jeremy.png (389x446, 387K)

Make a shop on Etsy selling painted rocks to alcoholic single mothers

why is your dog kneeling toward Mecca?

>Anyone got any more of these?

an absurd amount more

Attached: nh.jpg (1540x1448, 639K)

Attached: 1549486835593.png (640x783, 556K)

ive already unsubbed lol

Attached: 1542902042530.png (772x1000, 51K)

Post body, you won’t

>was subbed before

Attached: 1567980383114.jpg (459x345, 144K)

He’ll be out in 9, maybe sooner if the fashy coup happens sooner than that.

more norf

Does Her Majesty know the mods are terrorists?

Attached: 8146CA04-F9EC-4E18-8B2E-C71B286FBC5B.jpg (1949x2081, 604K)

>Sum KANT's nicked bastid mondeo
This should be a thing.

>maybe sooner if the fashy coup happens sooner than that.

im thinking we are going to need another 10 years of shit getting worse before breaking point unless /ourlads/ in high places get the ball rolling sooner

HILLARY I'M DYING

Attached: Bill7.png (634x426, 375K)

>read bible
Fuck off, LARPer.

>It is officially the people vs Parliament.

>By Votes:
Leave 17.4m | Remain 16.1m

>By Constituency:
Leave 406 | Remain 242

>By Constituency Party:
Labour - Leave 148 | Remain 84
Conservatives - Leave 247 | Remain 80

>By Region:
Leave 9 | Remain 3

>By MP:
Leave 160 | Remain 486

via twitter.com/MoggMentum/status/1168998413234573313

Attached: boris point.jpg (1024x683, 260K)

Wait, did he? Proofs?

At first I thought it was a chick scamming dudes,
but it's just a fren with an ankle monitor.
Stiil, nice details.

Why is pube LARPing as Eddie?

Fodor's Travel Guides would have this in it if they weren't compd.

Slim details not autistic enough

in the most recent video, after advertising his faggoty sponsors, he says he's donating to the ADL 50grand to help causes of bigotry etc. fully fucking cucked out lol

can i get uuuuuuuuuuuh BONELESS pizza xD

I made this one.

Attached: LifeInANorvernTown.png (1412x819, 474K)

Sounds more like extortion tbqh, theyve done that before "donate and we wont harrass you or your sponsors/platform" etc.

Welcome to your Non-Representational Government.

Infiltration is a meme. All we need is about 5000+ people with rifles (preferably smuggled ARs), armour, training and communication equipment in the right places at the right time and it’s done.

>moggmentum
>still shilling for that weasel faced faggot

>GOAL!
>NGUBU!
>SCORE!
get's me every time

JEREMY CORBYN IS A VILE ANTI SEMITE

Attached: 1568118281581.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

Very accurate. The lads I hang round with put a bet on (always lose), have a pint and watch the footy. Bring anything philosophical or political up and they just say shit “don’t bring that negativity up lad”. I’m honestly revaluing my life.

Didn’t it take you a quarter of a fucking hour to “””run””” just over a mile? Wtf lol

Why? Because you’re boring and your mates can’t be arsed with you?

>when the the turbo AIDS kicks in

>All we need is about 5000+ people with rifles (preferably smuggled ARs), armour, training and communication equipment in the right places at the right time and it’s done.

I agree, a few thousand armed people could definitely get the party started. but I don't think we are quite ready yet. I reckon Italy and possibly Sweden or Norway will reach breaking point first.

Wow, glad I unsubbed, I hope a crazed fan murders that fucking faggot.

Same problem but replace sport with capeshit or random social media fads.

lil c

Nice work.
The African WC Champ (that for some reason wore a French uni) holding the trophy holds this piece together.

The one thing I actually kinda like about Corbyn is how mad he made the Jews.
Was really funny seeing them get hyped up over vague, never-really-defined, 'antisemitism' within the party.

>No thanks, it weakens people.
Not trying to be a dick, but maybe you're not an authority on how to be a strong person yet? Whoever told you that the Bible weakens you is a fucking idiot. The polar opposite is true. Pious Christians built everything good about the modern world while conquering the rest of it.
There is much wisdom in the Bible. That's why certain people don't want you to read it.
Just know that some of it is metaphor and some of it is fucked up by Roman/translation meddling and may not be as intended any more. Read it intelligently and you'll get a lot from it.

>When I had one I felt like I was going insane
If you have trouble handling work pressure, then you should definitely get a meme job that you don't have to take too seriously and have a laugh with your colleagues.
Work minimum wage until you know how it goes at the office/shop/McDonalds. Then if you feel like it you can move up, you'll know how it works (so it won't be hard) and then tell us about the antics of your meme colleagues.

yeah comments about it are getting deleted and wiped lol.
aye unsubbed disliked and not watching anymore

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-49652977
The Virgin White Terrorist vs The Chad Muslim Minding His Own Business

It’s not the Jews fault you’re physically weak mate...

Nah, you'll have to find your own images to wank to.

GET A LIFE MATE FUCK SAKE COME ON NOW STOP BEEN RACIS' MATE YOU NEED TA LIVE YA LIFE MATE CARN'T WORRY ABART THIS STUFF ALL'T TIME

Attached: 1541773186288.png (925x540, 498K)

More like I can’t be arsed with them.
>random social media fads.
Same, constantly showing me what people from school are doing, as if I even care.

>threatens to rein in rapacious predatory capitalism
>anti semitism allegations start
kek

Attached: UKmeme29.png (620x413, 466K)

>gets shunned by lads for being a boring cunt
>fragile ego means he has to pretend it’s him that left them
Lmfao

>revaluing
I think you're right where you belong

Nah mate, he’s borin and stupid. Stupid is forgivable, being borin isn’t

What do you get out of this? A paycheck? Fuck off nonce.

I live in (or moved back to) my home town and it's one of those places where there's loads of people up to their early 20s and loads of semi-retired people in their 60s+. Nothing in between, everyone left but the addicts and failures (myself included). Having zoomer friends at 30 is fucking painful.

Shut your stupid mouth, you fucking dick head. You've totally misunderstood what I was saying, shut your greasy cunt and don't you dare (you) me again, you fucking chimp.

Attached: 1568143848978.jpg (684x529, 76K)

I’ve done a number on you

>21-23 y/o girls (even if just plain janes)
>30 y/o world traveler with tales of wins/losses to tell

Make the most of it lad!

He's done a number on you.

>le number on you
Can't wait 'till you scruffy cunts die of a codeine overdose.

OH SIT DOWN
OH SIT DOWN

SIT DOWN NEXT TO ME
youtube.com/watch?v=bRD51qEJ8t4

Both of you shit the fuck up and give me ur wallets.

Attached: 31729669_595288420924787_6776899145396387840_n.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

Which one of you faggots runs The Sun's Youtube channel?

Attached: ORDAH.png (216x225, 65K)

>Not trying to be a dick, but maybe you're not an authority on how to be a strong person yet?
Why exactly, because I don’t like the bible? An objectively foreign book that I cannot get anything from.
>Whoever told you that the Bible weakens you is a fucking idiot. The polar opposite is true. Pious Christians built everything good about the modern world while conquering the rest of it.
>There is much wisdom in the Bible. >That's why certain people don't want you to read it.
Oh great yeah, and look what the modern world has brought us mate. Weak and domesticated people who are easily to manipulate, pointless wars, the destruction of nature and culture and above all else these people call this progress when in reality it’s all just to consume. I have read the bible, I’ve went to meetings of people who follow the bible word for word, it is not for me. I have experienced people who follow it, they’re weak. They’re scared of anyone with a different stand point on morality. I don’t want a Abrahamic way of life influencing me, why? I’m not Abrahamic. Why would it appeal to me? I’m not different then a Pagan LARPer then, but at least Pagans actually have something that they can say that is unquestionably theirs.
>If you have trouble handling work pressure, then you should definitely get a meme job that you don't have to take too seriously and have a laugh with your colleagues.
Yeah I’ve tried that also, didn’t turn out well. I just don’t like most people I’m afraid.

Please b-be nice user!!

So national news then?
While gangs of rapefugees rape and kill and it’s illegal to mention it.
A nog of naggers roaming in towns in Ireland, some blokes have enough and fuck few of them up.
Oh noes. White pipo not making naggers feel welcome. Such Reese’s such wight supremes

Attached: 68DF3E91-96E2-42A5-B0E8-8F99A1017324.png (200x174, 26K)

Being in a depressing boozer watching football isn’t for me I’m afraid.
>I think you're right where you belong
You mean here on Brit/pol/ or with them?

It’s very sad lad.

why is this so accurate

Attached: nuckfiggers.jpg (890x793, 84K)

nah-night ziggeh

Will you be voting Conservative at the next election?

A thousand cocks in your dumb wife's arse you cum soaked paki.

get off my lawn

Attached: british-prime-minister-and-conservative-party-leader-theresa-may-doorstep-campaigning-southampton-un (1500x1000, 314K)

Dominic "big brain" Cummings is quickly becoming one of my favourite people in politics desu. His blog is actually fascinating reading.

Sorry lad, my reply was here

Pretty sweet lifestyle in the grand scheme of things tbqh

WHEN?

Attached: 1494711484949.jpg (960x720, 247K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_La_Haye_scandal

British school teacher killed by Indian prince...covered up by the (((empire)))

He released the hound look

You're the one complaining about feeling all fucked up, my dude.
Bible is good for giving yourself a perspective that you had maybe lost sight of.

>Oh great yeah, and look what the modern world has brought us mate.
Admire the achievements. If we go down the ills of the modern world route, we're getting Tedpilled (Kaczynski was actually 100% right in his analysis of the modern world, it's just that his solution and the terrorism that was bad).

>I’ve went to meetings of people who follow the bible word for word, it is not for me
Okay, but it's that word-for-word shit in an edited book that gets you in trouble.

I still think reading is how you sort your shit out. Find something dissident-y. It's what you need if you're basically a dissident in the modern society.

>Yeah I’ve tried that also, didn’t turn out well. I just don’t like most people I’m afraid.
There are plenty of jobs when you're on your own. I remember talking to a Polish guy year ago who said he was a night guard at a factory that made shit nobody wanted to steal. He just read books all night. I also met a mad old Scouser who did the same job and said he just smoked endless joints and alternated between walking around the warehouse stoned out of his mind and sleeping in his chair.

Then there's night man at a petrol station. Basically just flogging petrol every now and then. Depends on your area, I suppose... I don't know what the chance of dealing with undesirables would be.