Kursk

can anybody please red-pill me on the Kursk accident? The official story is that it was a loading torpedo accident that caused an explosion. Can anybody tell me what really happened? Is it true that men were boiled alive in the last section of the sub?

Attached: oscar_class.jpg (550x374, 46K)

They commited mass suicide as they couldnt bear the dissolution of the USSR anymore.

Or what do you think happened? An accident, probably due to poor maintanance, due to low funds, as Russia was still in a deep crisis.

>red-pill me on the Kursk accident

Accidents happen. That is how your country was created.

first part true. last part false they suffocated over e days they were tapping on hull to divers but rescue could not come to them also a note was found after the recovery.

t. submariner

Peroxide leaks do this, yes the ones exposed to the oxidiser leaking and decomposing prolly had 3rd degree burns.

could have they been torpedoed?

Attached: hole.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Dozens of captains died, and as a sub has but one, they were presumed to be intel officers. They were close to the underwater cables used for the internet and other communications. There was a whiff of a nuclear disaster narrowly avoided.

That appears to be a hit, yes.

> Can anybody tell me what really happened?

It has sunk

Official story:
High test hydrogen peroxide leaks.

Ex-Official story:
Unknown, but the submariner forces have been playing dangerous games of cat and mouse since the end of the 2nd world war.

Isn't it the case that the Russians refused foreign recovery aid in the first few days? sounds like they didn't want something to be seen

They're a naturally paranoid people, and in this case, would need to be.

Cheap commie piece of junk.

Shitty maintenance + hydrogen peroxide + water = -1 submarine

No they were using some sort of carbide oxygen scrubber thing for emergencies and set something on fire that burnt up the last of there o2 in the last section.

They dropped a torpedo when it was being loaded into the sub on a crane. Turns out it was damaged it was damaged. When they went to fire it, it exploded in the tube, and brought the entire ship down. Russian maintenance of the time.

It's a submarine it is suppose to do that, the problem was it didn't come back up under its own power.

they had screen doors

Fast attack or boomer?

This wouldn't have happened if russians were white.

Ilya Klebanov claimed Kursk was sunk by an American torpedo