Pagan larpers hate this

pagan larpers hate this.

Attached: thevaticanmuseumsinterior_fb.jpg (960x720, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

africaranking.com/top-10-most-beautiful-churches-in-africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Moon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Sun
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: pagan pedo.jpg (280x338, 24K)

(((im so glad the niggermuslims raped and pillaged the balkans and the byzantines)))

Attached: (((Varg))).png (2616x548, 2.27M)

>what the jews ruined.

Attached: pagantemple.jpg (900x600, 141K)

so glad varg and his jewi-I mean pagan pro-white friends burned that 1200 year old semitic shit down so we can instead go back to our TRVE RELIGION of child sacrificals tribe-raidings

Shouldn't Christians hate that? Its exactly the kind of decadence and opulence Christ constantly railed against.
How can it make sense to build massive ostentatious temples to an ascetic? Christian churches should be small(or sized as necessary for functioning, you get the point), unassuming, unadorned. Like Christ himself and as he would've preferred.

based. i think we also need to start white sharia to fully honor our ancestors.

Nah, just you pretending it’s because it’s Christian and not a work of the local europeans.
Feel free to post some equivalent Christian architecture by subsaharan Africans to disprove that thesis though.

i get what your saying but i always saw it as okay since it is dedicated to Christ, rather than anything else. though im sure Christ would prefer less wealthy churches like pic related, which is the main church of my town.

Attached: St-Mary-Magdalenes-tower-Taunton.jpg (400x600, 129K)

post some non Mediterranean pagan architecture first.

They really hate it

Attached: 3222908.jpg (940x920, 1.24M)

>semitic larpers hate this

Attached: Maison-Carree-Photo-VA-Office-Tourisme-Names-1.jpg (1440x964, 955K)

imagine thinking the jews are behind pic related.

Attached: stpauls.jpg (1096x728, 294K)

we don't, we respect the religious history of Europe.

It's the ROMANS who are behind it. Romans were pagans. This was built in 2 AD.

Attached: 2786px-MaisonCarrée.jpg (2786x2160, 1.04M)

Roman architecture?

Imagine believing snazzy architecture exclusively made by european hands excuses wanting to destroy the descendants of those very craftsmen with third-worlders.

So make it. There's more than enough unloved 18 year olds for you to make it happen.

>Kike simulacrum of a Forrest setting.
K shlomo

And they were surpassed

Attached: st_basils.jpg (1000x665, 968K)

Cute

Attached: Dom Mailand.jpg (680x484, 79K)

Think about how many kids you can diddle in there.....

No you do. Papists demolished hundreds of ancient Roman buildings that were in fine shape even by Renaissance era to reuse the marble to build churches and cathedrals.

Attached: Photo-DL-Office-de-Tourisme-Nimes-082.jpg (1440x964, 1.08M)

That's why you shabbos goyim destroyed temples, statues, frescoes, shrines and academies.
That's why you massacred the indigenous people that worshipped their ancestral gods instead of the foreign semite skygod.

There are no greater race-traitors than the christians. The universalist, genocidal, fratricidal, multicultural, cucked spiritual semites.

Attached: 1538061616870.jpg (2048x1367, 664K)

Attached: cathpol_vat-edition.jpg (2000x2000, 874K)

no, cathedrals are being built as a home of Christ that should shine bright spirituality in the form of beauty, and keep demonic elements out. theres many verses that promote this, such as Matthew 16:18
it is Christian fully and thoroughly. atheist whites build boring glass buildings and other shitty modern art, Christian whites built the most beautiful buildings that have ever existed in the history of the world because they wanted to honor Christ.

Attached: 1559947829460.jpg (2048x2048, 2.3M)

>Brit flag
>Catholicism
I wonder who's behind this shillelagh?

St. Basil cathedral is neat but nobody will ever surpass the Romans.
I thought you Swiss could afford good internet and high res pics.
>tfw culturally Orthodox Christian but realize what disastrous impact Christianity had on ancient European civilization

when did i say it wasn't? post non Mediterranean pagan buildings.

>I thought you Swiss could afford good internet and high res pics.
lmao funny ivan

>it is Christian fully and thoroughly.
Then post some subsaharan african christian art.
I mean if it’s actually christianity doing it and not the race then that should be easy, right? Particularly now with modern tools and everything.
>atheist whites build boring glass buildings and other shitty modern art
There’s a lot to be said for the Third Reich but boring glass building aesthetics is not one of them.

God bless you user

You have some shit on your mouth pagan

Attached: exorzist-breit.jpg (670x325, 38K)

Attached: Montreal Canada Notre Dame Basilica 1829 .jpg (936x526, 254K)

>implying pagans never did the same.
>There are no greater race-traitors than the christians.
youre literally calling hundreds of your ancestors traitors. kys.

There are none my dude, during ancient times civilization only existed in Mediterranean.
Although actually you know what, there were Native American civilizations during antiquity that had pretty cool stone (obvs pagan) temples. So there's that.

Attached: Notre Dame Montreal.jpg (900x604, 895K)

Attached: Petersdom.jpg (1920x1281, 1.4M)

Greco Romans worshipped Jupiter who slayed Saturn because Saturn would allow nothing new.
The next paradigm was the Apollo entering the court and refusing to surrender.
The next paradigm was Jesus, who surrenders to the state provided by the Father.

When the society regresses so too should the religious doctrine.

>there were Native American civilizations during antiquity that had pretty cool stone (obvs pagan) temples.
don't think so, Chief; unless you have examples

That's European architecture and art. It just happens that Europeans were Christians at the time of creation.

fair enough but my point was that pagans need to stop ignoring everything good Christianity has done for Europe.

I'm not a pagan.
>implying pagans never did the same.
Care to name a few incidents?
All stems from classical Greko-Roman architecture, especially

Attached: Siena_-_Duomo_001.jpg (2816x2112, 747K)

>Then post some subsaharan african christian art.
africaranking.com/top-10-most-beautiful-churches-in-africa/
ironically the most beautiful buildings currently being made are Orthodox and Catholic churches by hispanics and orthodox russians whom most of Jow Forums doesnt even deem as white.
Also, Coptic Christian architecture is some of the most beautiful stuff ever made
>There’s a lot to be said for the Third Reich but boring glass building aesthetics is not one of them.
The third reich was 98% Christian, lel

nice but the should get rid of the clothes market on the side of it.

Come on, my dude, don't you know there are pyrimids in Americas too?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Moon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Sun
Built in late Antiquity.

Gothic is cool, but to me, classical and neoclassical styles are much more appealing.
Gothic just kinda feels overly German.

>everything good Christianity has done for Europe.
Name a few things then.

>The third reich was atheist
Are you sure you're not an american with a VPN?

Attached: 1562267591267.jpg (1024x774, 114K)

>imagine thinking the jews are behind pic related.

Of course Jews are behind Christianity. But imagine thinking Christianity is behind European architecture. EUROPEANS are behind European architecture; the same Europeans whose true inherent beliefs lie in nature, not in sandpeople authoritarianism.

Attached: the green man.jpg (642x642, 95K)

Attached: they hate pagans.png (961x887, 326K)

Europe was at its greatest when fully devoted to Christianity.
We are now going into full decline due to the enlightenment and atheism.
Paganism is simply religious people rejecting the Church as it does not fit with their moral beliefs and are unwilling to become a better person.

Nobody said it's not. The Catholics integrated different cultural styles all the time. And the result just overpasses the greek/roman buildings.

Attached: 8357987592_45bc42871d_b.jpg (1023x681, 343K)

>africaranking.com/top-10-most-beautiful-churches-in-africa/
Alright now point to the ones built by actual Africans.
>ironically the most beautiful buildings currently being made are Orthodox and Catholic churches by hispanics and orthodox russians whom most of Jow Forums doesnt even deem as white.
Most of the jewish shills you mean. Slavs and castizos are whiter than all semites.
>The third reich was 98% Christian, lel
Their aesthetics were anything but.
That’s also ignoring how much loathing the catholics held for them, opting to even fund their enemies over a bunch of jews getting evicted.

Yeah, the ancestors that converted to bootleg judaism (under thread of death or otherwise) are traitors.

We have nothing in common with the middle-east, the jews, their wars, their prophets. It's absurd.

The fact that greeks went from learning about perseus, asteria, hecate, hyperion, zeus, cronos, erynies, eris, phonoi, prometheus - to miriam, aaron, jacob, isaac, sarah and all the other jews, is a travesty.

The ultimate defeat. We are still paying the price, 2000 years later. I am confident these traitors are in tartaros.

>Shouldn't Christians hate that? Its exactly the kind of decadence and opulence Christ constantly railed against.
It's Catholic. Catholics are heretics as they changed the ten commandments. Jesus' main enemies were corrupt priests. How ironic.

Attached: 800px-Transfiguration_Raphael.jpg (800x1206, 238K)

I know it's not natural to a north american to read the bible, but you should give a try, you'd be surprised on what Church is right and what are wrong.

god I fucking hate p*gans

Attached: 1567261284888.png (1270x1136, 108K)

Some schitzos dropped in

Attached: 5846cf2fc2578.jpg (1500x998, 115K)

>Europe was at its greatest when fully devoted to Christianity.
EVROPA was only truly united during the times of pagan Roman Empire.
There was no EVROPA at any other time, just European post-Roman states. So "Europe" as a unified entity existed only during Roman times.

Do you really think Raphael wouldn't be talented in a world without Christianity? Yes it inspired him indeed, but still.

If you consider 50% of Rome was in the middle east/Africa they were not a European Empire.
Tunisia has more history and civilization than places like Sweden and Ireland.

>I know better than thousands of scholars, saints, monks, bishops, and wise men
>I know better than thousands of years of tradition, councils and synods
>I know better than the accumulated wisdom and experience of billions of Catholics
>Because I have a poorly translated partial Bible
OK Protestant.

>be occultist larpers trying to create a new religion out of dead ones
>Clearly dont give a fuck about Christianity anymore
>invade Catholic Poland over questionable circumstances
Hey wtf the Catholic church didnt like that!
Dey be oppressun us n shieet!

Hilarious how biased people are desu. Honestly Catholics are cucks but nothing is more embarassing than neo-nazis who are a disgrace even to actual nazis.

Yes, but in most provinces aside from Judea populace was heavily Romanized\Hellenized.

If offered him the means, a civilization that could not produce paint (like nords) or without a Church to pay artists (like Bedouins) could never have a Raphael.

Britannia and Arabia were far less Romanized/Hellenized than Judea, Judea was a unruly but pretty normal province.

????
You can still be a Christcuck and be gay. You just have to be a Catholic priest or some kind of liberal Protestant Christian (like Methodist or Anglican).

>Yes it inspired him indeed
You named it. God is just the greatest inspiration for artists.

Attached: Correggio,_Assumption_of_the_Virgin,_Duomo,_Parma_02.jpg (900x1120, 199K)

The race-mixing, sexually liberated, corrupt, base and materialist empire is the best Europe has ever been?
If you had said Roman Republic I might have taken you a bit more seriously.
Europe has always existed as a concept, even before Rome as all European peoples are connected by the Indo-Europeans who founded every great civilization and are now the natives of Europe.
North Africa and the Levant were inhabited by Europeans for thousands of years before the Arab invasions changed the genetic makeup of these places making them non-European.

>North Africa and the Levant were inhabited by Europeans for thousands of years before the Arab invasions changed the genetic makeup of these places making them non-European.
Don't lie for yourself, while there were not Bedouins like today, they were not European colonizers. I'm pretty sure Assyria, Egypt, Babylon, Carthage are older than Greeks, Romans or useless barbarians.

Apollo is Zeus' child, he changed zero paradigms. Zeus had him with Leto. He is the twin sibling of Artemis.

Zeus did not slay Cronos, you chucklefuck. The titans are immortal. Zeus imprisoned Cronos in tartaros and later on gave him the domain of elysium. He defeated him because Cronos kept eating his children out of fear of being toppled, due to a prophesy.
Cronos reigned during the Golden Age. During Cronos' reign men were near immortal and knew no pain or strife. If anything, zeus has been antithetical to humans since they created them in the Iron Age. It was only thanks to Prometheus that we managed to scrape by an existence.

Jesus is a fictional character created by Saul the jew. The NT is a work of fiction. They usurped and incorporated neoplatonist ideals, mythohistory, stoic doctrines, democretian world building. Christianity was a trojan horse, just palatable enough to not be revolting. Saul was exiled from greece 4 times. He died in exile, in Cyprus. Conversion to this jewish religion was under threat of death. Justinian, Theodosius, the Flavians, Constantine. They all enacted laws and pogroms in order to completely destroy the hellenistic religion.

Attached: 1537550523213.jpg (400x617, 73K)

Attached: cathpol_pepe-edition.jpg (2000x2000, 704K)

Roman Empire didn't have Church, but there was a fuckton of artists. Who paid them?
...private customers?
Ah yes, you're right about those two. Still, Britannia was Romanized enough to stick with Latin script forever.
Pagan gods inspired hundreds of Greco-Roman artists too.
>The race-mixing, sexually liberated, corrupt, base and materialist empire is the best Europe has ever been?
Implying that Roman Republic wasn't
>race-mixing, sexually liberated, corrupt, base and materialist
Wasn't Empire pretty cool before crises 4th century AD tho?

In the very fist instance after the divine creation there was the Janus protocol. Terra and Uranus who represented matter and space respectively. The trinity permeates all things.
Uranus moved with Terra and there was a generation out of which came Gaia and Saturn who represented all the configurations of matter and all the gravitational forces respectively.
A period of time passed as the creation unfolded and the gravitational forces moved with the configurations of matter until they were supercritical and out of this came Jupiter(Zeus) who was light.
Jupiter illuminated the creation and the darkness was subordinate to the light. blah blah blah I have to go out lol Juno represents the decay of all things back into Gaia.

And that’s a good thing, you faggot snownigger. The records show faggotry was never accepted by the pagan Nords. Northern Europeans always looked down on sodomy, while the Meds were more degenerate.

point me some good archtecture of swedish pagans that could compare to the architecture of swedish Christians. you fags went from being the snowniggers of europe to become an absolute superpower of Europe under the Church, that could only be matched by France and England. now after you abandoned Christianity youre back to being just a shitty nobody full of self-hating atheists who force transgender surgeries on your 5 year old kids whilst tearing down medieval churches to build some shitty glass buildings instead, go figure.
inb4: "UUUHHH *SLURPS CUM* IT WAS ACCHUAARRRY CHRSTIANTIY'S FAULT THAT UUUH *SLURPS CUM* WE ARE IN THIS SITATION
>Alright now point to the ones built by actual Africans
I never said africans could build as good art as whites, im saying whites built this absolute magnificent art BECAUSE of Christianity, and not because of anything else. but I love how you ignored coptics, levantines, hispanic and everyone else that make extremely beautiful art to this day

Based Turk, tell me about the Hecatoncheires

Catholics started publishing papal screeds against the Reich over 2 years before the war started and they were pretending to be nationalist friendly even then so nah.
>neo-nazi
Nope. Just mentioned it as one of the obvious aesthetics that aren’t Christian and which Catholics expressively loathed.
Hell if anything i’m less disgusted about their opposition to the Reich and moreso that they had the temerity to publicly whine about it but kept their silence at Weimar.
Rather like modern Catholics on the leftfaggotry push while spending oodles of time on evil border enforcing ”nationalists”.

Sorry brother, I didn’t know you were being sarcastic. It’s hard to tell over the internet.

>Roman Empire didn't have Church, but there was a fuckton of artists. Who paid them?
Rome had a state Church (including a Pontifex) and a very centralized state, but as a matter of fact, Rome, Greece, the medieval Church, some indians and persians and the Chinese were the only that managed to produce something we can call art.
>Ah yes, you're right about those two. Still, Britannia was Romanized enough to stick with Latin script forever.
More or less, they had their own writing, only when the Normans from France dominated they adopted Latin sprint.

>saints for everything
>confessional reporting to higher ups developing a worldwide network of blackmail
>unnatural monarchy
>actually believe the word of a man in the pope is equal to the infallible word of God because a fucking pope said so
>completely corrupt and unethical leadership in charge of the institution controlling the lower masses
>entire foundation of organization is predicated on one single verse of the new testament that was most likely just made up and as vague as possible and even the made up one is easily argued the other way against the organization
>catholics actually think they're not pagan jews.
I mean, I could go on but for the love of God wake up.

yeah, we just sold our women as sex-slaves to arab shitskins and tossed our children into 20m deep wells to honor our fucked up gods instead

I agree but that's how they lived, it seems to me.

Are there people that think this thing is anyhow resembling celtic buildings?

Sorry friend but a lot of that was for show. If you do any research Hitler and a lot of the SS looked down on Christianity

They were right to destroy that shit. The Catholics made better buildings anyway. Nobody needs that old trash

Attached: asamkirche.jpg (1000x747, 448K)

A people with the technical level of north american native could spare any efford doing things other than survive. Of course they did not had the time and resources to become decadent.

North Africa and the Levant were European, you can see pockets of this left untouched by 1500 years of invasion.
Pure Berbers, Syriacs, Afghanistanis and Persians are all European.
>Assyria, Egypt, Babylon, Carthage
All founded by Indo-Europeans.
>Before the 4th Century
I'm sorry to say, but no.
I suggest you read the Augustan Moral laws to see what was common place within the Empire and had to be forcefully curtailed by the Emperors to keep the Empire limping along.
The Romans became multicultural, decadent and vile long before the 4th Century.

Also I think it’s kind of telling that the christian larpers are very quick to hate on ancient european people groups but are reticent to do the same to africans, middle-easterners and other people who’ve only barely advanced.

>muh nazis were degenerated larpers like myself.

Attached: 1567404737427.png (1023x1293, 1.19M)

>Hitler
No, he was a Christian along with the majority of the German population, army and party.
>SS and Himmler
There were some pagans for sure, but they were few in number and were quiet.

Attached: 1562269279502.jpg (500x722, 24K)

>Pure Berbers, Syriacs, Afghanistanis and Persians are all European.
Pity on you, britbond, you cannot see the difference from anglo scum and Mediteram NATIVES. Why you pretend people from Mediterranean must have come from barbarians?

african pagans don't make threads on Jow Forums every day trying to divide westerners
That's Hubert and his 2% ancestry dot com results

no, being a faggot is such a major sin that its punishable by death. and anyone who says otherwise is just a major heretic who will go to hell.

Unless you go to a protestant Church, than it's ok as long you've faith.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1568144063181.jpg (626x570, 51K)

Says the Jews bearing the pedo flag.
Anglos, Germans, Gauls, Iberians, Anatolians, Greeks, Romans, Levanties, Persians, Berbers, etc. are all from the same stock.
Many branches of the same tree.