Trump is fucking based

>bolton: b-bleas let me resign
>trump: ....
>also trump: You're FIRED!

Attached: tb.png (734x218, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/steve-bannon-to-the-zionist-organization-for-america-today-the-gop-tomorrow-the-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bolton: You fat retard, I'm sick of your bullshit, I'm going to leave this sinking ship.
>trump: ....
>also trump: NO! You don't QUIT. I FIRE you.
>trumps base: omg how brave!

So based he hired the guy he now hates in the first place, and this is what, like the 15th major departure from his cabinet? Whatever happened to "ONLY HIRE THE BEST PEOPLE!"?

He hires and fires the best people. What's so hard to understand?

Why would you fire the best?

Exactly. He chews them and spits them out, one by one. It's hilarious.

Bolton is a well known liar.
>WMD iraq
>Chemical weapons attack(s) Syria
>North Korea nuclear weapons
>Iran nuclear testing
>Drone in international waters shot down
When Bolton lies People lose their lives.

Attached: drone.jpg (747x826, 94K)

Because they're the best for x situation. Situation changes to y, so he gets the best guy for y situation. Nobody is the best at everything.

>This level of mental gymnastics

>Bolton: War with North Korea
>Trump: No
>Bolton: War with Venezuela
>Bolton: War with Iran
>Trump goes to China
>Bolton is sent to Mongolia

Trump made fool of the warmongers. That is what happened.

>t. seething jew

Attached: pff.png (500x575, 31K)

How exactly did the situation change?

How is my post any different than OP's other than the target of ridicule?

ZOA (Zionist organization of america) lead the campaign to replace Flynn with their man Bolton, zionists on suicide watch.

thedailybeast.com/steve-bannon-to-the-zionist-organization-for-america-today-the-gop-tomorrow-the-world

Attached: boltonguardianofzion.jpg (1200x1172, 185K)

What do we know? We don't get to hear 10% of what's going on behind the curtains.

Attached: Kikeposter.jpg (312x342, 19K)

He also said he knows some bad people, real killers and he would hire them and put them to work for us. The two years of Bolton look more like two years of dick teasing him with a war that never came.

And they CANNOT call him an anti-semite due to his pleasing of Israel. I'm starting to think that Trump indeed is playing 4D chess. I've been laughing at the idea for a long time, but as things progress, it seems more and more likely.

Attached: Jews BTFO.png (805x412, 65K)

>How is my post any different than OP's

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

So let's assume, yet again, that Trump knows what he's doing and isn't just hiring people, getting mad that they aren't the best, and firing them ad nauseam?

Cope?

I don't know, man.. I'm beginning to think that Trump deliberately acts stupid in order to make people think he's a fucking goof. The hurricane Dorian drawing story is too fucking funny. He can't be that stupid, seriously.

>I'm beginning to think that Trump deliberately acts stupid in order to make people think he's a fucking goof.
Okay, so step 1 complete, I think he's mentally retarded. What's step 2? Does this cause me to underestimate him? I already know he is capable of nearly anything if somebody can convince him that that thing is best for him. Does it cause me to ignore him? How can I possibly ignore him when everyone is laughing at how stupid he is every day, and he's advertising that stupidity even if people aren't paying attention. Does it cause me to pity him? Hardly.

What is the plan? And if you come back with "oh, we just aren't smart enough to know it but I bet there is one," we're done here.

Don't mean to be harsh by the way, the embarrassment is just starting to get to me. Maybe that's the plan? Make Americans who find him stupid feel embarrassed that he is the POTUS? That I could totally see, he'd do anything to make his detractors feel bad.

The plan could be to make people turn on/focus more on Israel. I'm not hellbent on the idea, but I'm starting to think that there might be something to it.

>his pleasing of Israel

Yes, just like if you have 3 kids and you constantly spoil one of them and forsake the other two.. How do you think the other two kids will feel towards the spoiled kid in the long run?

this doesn't make sense.

I agree that it's hard to believe that somebody could be that staggeringly stupid. But, how does pretending to be stupid make people turn on/focus more on Israel? There is no connection.

Why not?

See this:

4D chess at the same time is completely fucking braindead retarded and the only explanation for how his presidency functions.

The worst part is that you will never know which was happening, 4D chess or utter retardation.

Well, if he's acting goofy, the media will focus on that instead of many other things he might be doing.

Can you tell me how/why the ONLY tv network in the US that doesn't slander him constantly, is funny enough also the one that's not owned and run by kikes? - Fox..

If he's on good terms with all the kikes, then how come all the kike media does nothing but talk shit about him all the time? They were seething when he won, and they still are. He knows this, so he could simply be playing them hard.

Come on.. Take a good look at that hurricane map and what he drew. Even a child would know that they couldn't get away with that. I refuse to believe he can be that stupid. It should be impossible.

Not until he's out of office. When he's out of office and Israel is stronger than it was before, it's obvious that he was just a stupid kike lover, but if he gets his second term and actually totally dismantles Israel, then the opposite would be fair to assume.

If you think about it, the only way you could dismantle Israel is by going 4D chess, whether Trump does it or not. It's not the 1930s, you can't just be straightforward about Jews, cause then you're done before you started, so you really need to outjew them in order to defeat them.

Fair enough, there's always 1/6,000,000 chance you're just a bluepilled newfag.

Attached: john-bolton-guardian-of-zion.jpg (699x733, 55K)

>I offered to resign t. walrusman
Let me guess that was after the President asked you to