Sad idealists of /Pol

Sad idealists of /Pol
Which nationalities and ethnicities would you consider welcome to move to your countries, take up citizenship and become ''your nationality'' as long as an x amount of conditions are met (learn language for instance, doesn't really matter)
Who are worthy of becoming part of your nation?

For me it would be Danes, Swedes, Dutch and Germans/Austrians. And I'd keep it at that.

Attached: n3OFmak.jpg (1347x918, 167K)

You can't even spell Jow Forums properly. Israeli shills should stop posting and prepare for the upcoming war where Israel get invaded from all sides.

>Which nationalities and ethnicities would you consider welcome to move to your countries, take up citizenship and become ''your nationality'' as long as an x amount of conditions are met
Any indo-europeans realy, but i would be happy to see mostly west Slavs (Belarussians are welcome too) and Balts

Aren't Belarussians slavs?

Attached: 1549398698923.jpg (350x466, 22K)

Nordic ethnicities would be perfect, though I'm willing to accept any Europeans (except the 5% turkish) if they accept culture, tradition, religion (if muslim for example) and language.

This doesn't mean shit without your flag, Muhammed

Forgot to change.

PEWDIEPIE IS IN GRAVE DANGER!!!

SCREEN THIS

THE KIKE GLOBALIST DEEP STATES WILL KILL PEWDS AS A FALSE FLAG, HAVING THE KILLER BE A "TRUMP SUPPORTER"

ITS THEIR LAST PLAN TO TURN YOUNG PEOPLE AGAINST TRUMP

>crazy nazi trump supporter killed pewdiepie because he donated to a jewish organization

None, stay in your own countries

Danes, Norwegians, Swedes, Dutch and Northern Germans are basically the same people, we're not phenotypically different

A-are you a real German?

Attached: imengine.tun.infomaker.io.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Shortsighted
Based

Jews and Germans with small amount of Poles and Slovaks

Any European country is fine. Just no brown people.

Nobody. Never come here, it's hell on Earth.

Judging by the state of different countries; from what I see we are different on a political basis, unless you want to throw all blame on the jews

Anglos, Austrians, Danes, Dutch, Finns, Germans, Japanese, and Russians.

nah, those are subtle differences. Modern Northwest Germanic people are generally liberal
>inb4 muh Sweden
you're 18% immigrant or 2nd gen. already and your capital is Stockholm-tier

thanks, mate, at least there is somebody who welcomes belarussians

You could all start off by getting out of the EU, or at least go EU-lite, good luck.

Belarussians are east slavs

and you can get out of NATO like Sweden is etc.. well, I would unironically support this. fuck NATO and EU, we need a pan-Germanic union

>not being a NATO neet for free defense

white europeans except: (((anglos, dutchs and non occitania france))) hispanoamericans (not niggers tho) and philippines. asian women are allowed to enter if they marry a spanish

Germans, English, Irish, Scots, French, Scandinavians (just the whites ones) italians, iberians, slavs and basically all other whites so long as they arent muslim, gay, or leftist.

I think we would get along with the finns more so than with the germans.

>we need a pan-Germanic union

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.62M)

only native english speakers, and they can be nonwhite as long as they are born in an anglosphere nation.

>/Pol
I’ve seen a lot of this lately.

Shut up

>Assimilating in Europe
No thanks. I don't want to see Muslims everywhere I walk.

Attached: 1567540021530.jpg (693x693, 440K)