ADL HYPOCRISY

In light of Pewdiepie announcing he has donated to the ADL. I will show you how the ADL are either anti-white racists or.Jewish supremacists.
tldr: they are saying nationalism for Jewish people is not racist but white nationalism is. They also say it's anti-semitic to be against Jewish nationalism.

From the following:
adl.org/resources/glossary-terms/zionism
adl.org/resources/tools-and-strategies/what-is-anti-israel-anti-semitic-anti-zionist
adl.org/resources/fact-sheets/response-to-common-inaccuracy-zionism-is-racism
adl.org/resources/glossary-terms/white-nationalism

Attached: _104596664_mediaitem104596663.jpg (660x371, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_right_of_return
youtube.com/watch?v=6ougc2ea9ZU
twitter.com/joebiden/status/1158841926663041024?lang=en
haaretz.com/world-news/where-does-bernie-sanders-stand-on-israel-1.5388108
twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1162769457347006465?s=19
yang2020.com/policies/fight-white-nationalism-extremism/
youtu.be/kbSAMNUzxhg?t=129
adl.org/blog/the-racist-obsession-with-south-african-white-genocide
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-urges-iceland-drop-bill-banning-male-circumcision
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Zionism is the Jewish national movement of self-determination in the land of Israel — the historical birthplace and biblical homeland of the Jewish people.

>Today, Zionism continues to be the guiding nationalist movement of the majority of Jews around the world.

>The false and biased charge of (zionism is racism) is a deliberate effort to delegitimize the right of Jews to a national homeland and undermine the Jewish nationalist movement.

>Anti-Israel activity crosses the line to anti-Semitism when: Israel is denied the right to exist as a Jewish state.

>It (BDS) denies the Jewish people the right to self-determination – a right universally afforded to other groups.

Universally afforded to all other groups except white or European people. The ADL (see pic) and other groups conflate white nationalism to white supremacy in interviews and associate white nationalism with extremism, racism and terrorism. Effectively denying white people the right to self-determination.

Despite Zionism inspiring a lot of terrorism itself: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence and the denial of the right to return for the non-Jews who fled this violence. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_right_of_return

Attached: 43221.png (651x571, 595K)

Joe Biden says he is a Zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=6ougc2ea9ZU
Joe Biden condemns white nationalism
twitter.com/joebiden/status/1158841926663041024?lang=en

Bernie Sanders supports Jewish nationalism
haaretz.com/world-news/where-does-bernie-sanders-stand-on-israel-1.5388108
but he says he will go to war against white nationalism.
twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1162769457347006465?s=19

Andrew Yang pledges to "Work with allies abroad to combat the rise of white nationalism"
yang2020.com/policies/fight-white-nationalism-extremism/
Andrew Yang pledges to continue aid to Israel
youtu.be/kbSAMNUzxhg?t=129

Attached: bdfd.png (606x574, 167K)

Well, it’s time to go full helter skelter on Marzia. For the sake of the white race.

tl;dr
are you claiming they Sharpton'd him?

Dear Jewish people, I propose a two state solution. You will get self determination in Israel and white people will get self determination in Europe.
If you reject this proposal, Israel will not survive.

Just fucking unsub and stop making drama. He's compromised and you know it. So don't fucking listen. It's literally that fucking easy you twat.

We know, along with the splc,

loser mindset

>historical birthplace

What the fuck does that even mean? The earth doesn't belong to one religious group.

I put a tldr in the first post. I'm explaining one reason why the ADL is problematic.
It seems Pewdiepie's contract with Honey involved him donating to thhe ADL. So he seems to be doing it for money. Hopefully he puts the money to a good use.

All you need to know about the ADL is it is a Zionist organization that only cares about Jewish supremacy and wants the death of the white race.

Attached: E24A6C68-4780-4139-84F1-DF0913A36156.jpg (1022x619, 133K)

Can’t exploit non Jews there.

Another anti-white ADL article:
adl.org/blog/the-racist-obsession-with-south-african-white-genocide

This is not a real quote

someone help me bump

I'm a kike and I hate everything about ADL. I don't support Felix donating to them and I don't support their hypocrisy.

On that note, I think that's what their focus should be, to ensure people can have freedom of expression while still not being called an anti-Semite just because their political views are slightly more right wing than the happy clappy liberals.

Also stop making everything about the Jews or you sound like a conspiracy theorist who just found Jow Forums

They should put their efforts to helping people who are actually oppressed, like some minorities in third world countries.

I don't think Felix knew what they were; he's pretty uncertain when describing them in the video so he probably heard about them somewhere and felt he wanted to help others because of the controversies he's been in.

If anyone has a quick rundown of the history of the ADL, that would open a lot of eyes. They basically formed because some kike murdered one of his young employees and tried to blame it on the nigger night watchman.

Mate let me clue you in.

Basically Wall Street billionaire jews donate to the ADL, who go out and harass their political enemies. It's like a mob operation, you're paying them off to do a "hit" for you. Go take out this person, go take out this group.....etc. It's a mercenary army of lawyers.

And while you might be able to say the average jew doesn't really care about immigration, or being anti-white, that is absolutely not true for these people. If there is such a thing as a "jewish conspiracy" this is the beating heart of it. The people in this organization are absolutely foaming-at-the-mouth radical anti-white freaks

>Also stop making everything about the Jews
I'm not anti-Jewish myself. I posted two democrats who are not Jewish.
>I don't think Felix knew what they were
Possible.
What are your thoughts on circumcision?
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-urges-iceland-drop-bill-banning-male-circumcision

The ADL is involved in holocaust education across the country. If there's ever an anti-semitic incident at a school, they will swoop in with their indoctrination literature, and start holding mandatory assemblies and pressuring for holocaust education in classrooms. They are intimately involved with all of it. The are also involved with censoring the internet, sites such as Youtube and Twitter make the ADL "trusted flaggers", who can basically purge anything they want. They are entrenched deep within the political scene, no politician will dare get on their bad side.

desu I've never heard of this
(((wall street))) has always been in my mind more corrupt than a politician snorting cocaine made from rat killer and flour bought from a counsel house dealer using money mugged from a homeless person so it's not too surprising. Why don't they just be normal and make smart business choices and match their competitors?

If you wanna cut off your kids foreskins to serve god in your own personal way, that's none of my business. I am circumcised and since I am religious, if my parents hadn't had my dick cut by the rabbi I would have asked him to do it when I was older. I can understand why people would be against it, especially since the kid doesn't have a say in the matter, but kids make bad decisions and most parents are normal

up

Not sure why circumcision is followed but other instructions aren't.

Can you elaborate?
I try and keep all laws as best I can but more traditional Jews might not
Also it could be that because the circumcision is in synagogue there is a social pressure from the community to do it even if you wouldn't otherwise

>Can you elaborate?
Don't know much about it desu.