Why don't people care about sin anymore on a national level?

Why don't people care about sin anymore on a national level?

Attached: 1566787997147.jpg (732x788, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ujze8CN7CU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don’t believe in God, therefore we don’t believe in sin. Relativism has plagued the modern world. We worship eachother as the new gods. Just think about how many selfies are taken daily. How men will worship any 7/10 Internet slut. How our moral system is just excuses to justify doing whatever we want, including castrating healthy men and making them into the caricature of women.

Satan is laughig his ass off right now.

A purifying white hot heat emanates to those who see it. It scares those with an inward, cold purple haze. God will punish the evildoers, those who rejoice in sin, those who refuse to acknowledge him.

Attached: image.jpg (496x372, 69K)

Scared and lies to be the people you trust most is a tough place to come from. Most people are understandably terrified at the possibility they may have been lies to and the elected and supported for 8 years a Muslim NWO conman with a transvestite wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

Attached: 60285a8ef6ba7a04bed3e3c535e10f0ce3912d9f80c63d630ae7e48fe2a1371d.png (450x600, 395K)

Attached: 1567003582219.jpg (828x876, 169K)

Attached: 1567216762646.jpg (614x768, 127K)

Attached: 1567003560680.jpg (720x960, 186K)

Attached: 1567003539498.png (765x772, 421K)

>Religious pea brains making analogies to child-like thinking

Pottery.

Attached: 1567003625440.png (540x631, 637K)

Attached: 1567003467999.jpg (658x658, 146K)

jewish power

kill jews and live
don't and be damned eternally

Attached: 1568078594457.jpg (500x835, 126K)

Bzzzz

Attached: 1476118908120.png (640x563, 281K)

We don't live in a religious society anymore. It's beyond secularization, we live in an amoral society.

Just go to /x/ and you'll find that everyone worships demons and the occult now.

>H -how do I ask muh demons to get me muh girlfriend?
Everyone is a Satanist now!

Nice try, Satan

Attached: 1564928738762.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

My view? There's so much of it that the average person gets overwhelmed and can't care enough to focus on it all, but since all sin should be focused on, that means they can't find a single sin to focus on and give up.
It's the normie version of the blackpill. They feel they can't fix the whole nation, so they focus on their internal sphere while they care. It's why so many people (including the Amish imo) voted for trump. Trump commited his fair share of sin, but he also did his share of good.
(He also hasn't so far commited any normal politician level of sin, so he was seen as a normal man in terms of sin.

>Imagine thinking that being gay is the worst sin

Because there's no nation to speak of. Only remnant pockets of the yet to be infected.

People don't care about sin anymore. It's a uniquely Christian concept, and mainstream christianity has mostly been mangled and twisted into a vehicle for Neo-liberal retardation and consumerism.
If we're going to begin caring about sin, we must start seeking Christ. Without light, the darkness goes unnoticed.

Attached: IMG_20190909_232926.jpg (500x725, 69K)

Literally nobody thinks that. Matthew 12:31-32

Attached: 1566442746269.jpg (625x619, 52K)

Tranny wif

Attached: 1561510116735.gif (294x213, 750K)

Pride is the worst sin. Look at what gays call their movement.

Well it is the only sin that has it's own month and global parades

jews want moral decay

Because sin isn't real. The lie that sin is wrong is just Satan trying to lead us astray.

>implying only those that believe in kike fairy tales know right from wrong.

You dumb niggers are no better than leftists that try to strip people of the best tool for self defense.

Because a jewsih carpenter who was fucked by someone other than his father (cucked) said we had it.

Jews. Cucked. Unfaithful mother.

Math.

lad....

Attached: 1559040654407.jpg (460x460, 85K)

You want moral order?

youtube.com/watch?v=ujze8CN7CU8

Enjoy

>The lie that sin is wrong is just Satan trying to lead us astray.
...the fuck...

The worst sin is blasphemy against the holy spirit

that is some horrible greenscreen

Moral order is a fucking lie. As I see it is brothers who are like you, after that it's closeby brothers who are like you (europe, russia) after that its the few woken in US. After that it's traitors and worse than traitors - and finally irrelevants.

China only functions as long as there is a western economy. What do you think happens to China if there ISNT a western economy. It will be interesting.

>Pride is the worst sin
>yes stop taking pride of your race

How is it kike fairy tales?
You can't have morality without God

>You cant have morality without god
Prove it.

They do when it happens to you. Sin is bombarded in the news 24/7 that tells you with the rise of populations sin increases. Could be subtlety too. Courts and jails reflects sin. However sin has become sinister as in we find other ways to sin. People care but conditioning happens. Sin is in law products of established past hindsight’s. You care when you feel the wrath of the sin. That’s when it matters.

Attached: 2EDE9E6A-C307-45AE-8ABD-633FF7052CD8.jpg (600x424, 35K)

The Baseline is the seven deadly sins fir society and stands the test if time. (That’s a red pill )

Attached: 1CAD4630-71E6-459E-9C58-71C7489A1716.jpg (250x166, 5K)

He assumes that if God exists, he will punish you for being bad, therefore that's why people are good. That's a selfish reason to be good.

Im waiting for him to respond but youre probably right.

Put simply, misplaced pride in themselves and the idols they build.

The morality inherent in white people is much older than Christianity but it was slowly intertwined with Christianity over hundreds of years. Now too many people see them as one and the same, so one falls with the other. It is much easier to discredit Christianity than it is to discredit our own moral nature, so this religion was transformed into a new vector of attack against that which was previously unassailable.

This is such a low IQ shit take, I’m sick of seeing it. It’s not hard to understand unless, of course, you haven’t spent a single minute learning about the very doctrine you despise.

God doesn’t punish. Ever. What he does do is give you a list of rules to live by, promises if you follow them your life will generally turn out alright. He also explains, in great detail OVER AND OVER AGAIN, what’s will happen if you break the rules. He offer example after example of what happens when you, a sub-IQ human who actually fucking thinks he knows more, better than, God.

So, sub-IQ retard reads Bible. It says “do not fornicate” (that’s no sex before marriage for you morons). Sub-IQ retard says “nah, I know better, is gonna get me summa dat sweet poosy”. Sub-IQ gets sweet poosy. Sweet poosy regrets her decision, claims rape, sub-IQ’s life is destroyed. Sub-IQ, being the retard he is cries “why u punish me God?”. Gd tells sub-IQ “I didn’t do shit. I told you not to do it, you did it anyway. I told you bad shit would happen, you didn’t listen. Cry moar.”

See, quite literally every bad thing that happens is the result of errant human behavior. Other than disease, which is the result of a fallen world, where death was introduced with the fall of Adam and Eve.

Is your life shit? Look around. 100% guarantee it’s the result of either yours or some other retards actions.

Because we let women speak in our churches. The colluded With Faggot priests to castrate Christ. Now the only sin is intolerance.

Attached: crusaders are intolerant.png (500x374, 59K)

Because sin is all we have to endure this clown absurd existence.

>Bashes Christ's followers
>666

Yeah, get behind me Satan. You're not after the things of God.

Did you go to a seminary school run by reddit or something?

No society punishes you. This is the foundations that have been established. Seven deadly sins are still paramount and is reflected in law.

because nobody believes in that shit anymore. you want to convince someone something is wrong, you need to use a basis for it that doesn't induce eye-rolling
>it's all carrot bro
hard to swallow when the creature in question is alleged to have not only created the game board and the pieces, but all of the rules as well. presumably he'd be responsible for the stick too.

Cause the idea of sin was invented by kike sandniggers in order to jew you out of your money.

Many are impressed by what the devil has to offer.

Attached: loveline.jpg (616x289, 72K)

Why do kike masturbators think they run the place? We may never know.

Such sin is abortion subtle and evil in nature as it specifically attacks life forms. Murder and contradictory arguments. As suicide prevention is an attack on life yet defended and pursued my main stream leftists. Subtle sinister methods are used to demote long standing foundations either by use of wording or actions. Sin is not only part of law it is law and with a change in society the sin criteria is extended but overall the baselines remain. Might I add being attacked constantly by subtle techniques to the detriment of societal constructs established.

You are absolute in protection or you cherry pick accordingly to tow the line. Example is the left protectionism of earth and humans yet they are for abortions and want to decriminalise it. Murder is criminal yet optics seems to be the main issue for them. Suicide prevention versus abortion rights versus murder souls based on timeline loopholes. It is hypocritical to think like this. Mistakes are made but not undone.( Subtle changes ) disaster consequences to the collective unit.

We don't actually know if He created the rules because what was before God? And if God is eternal it means the rules are eternal as well. He may have put us in the game but it doesn't mean he necessarily created the game. And the people who do live righteously do tend to live happier lives. Most "sin" as we call them do make our lives harder and I can't imagine being an atheist believing life is meaningless and we're all going to die painfully to a careless void is very happiness inducing.

If by sin you mean 'Traditional Morality' then Capitalism (and it's genealogical roots in the enlightenment) is the boogeyman you're looking for

You are right. Absolute positions are which the founding fathers tried to establish a culture and a solid foundation. (Not to be infringed ) allowances made create pockets of moral degradation to this in allowing a few mutts to ruin it for the unit.So yo don’t allow foundations fragmentation fractures and protectionism is absolutes.

Humans need absolutes and I find in the constitution this to stand true. It is u der constant attack be it free speech or gun control or violence rights for life forms hidden under the veil of choice.