Tulsi for National Security Advisor

We should all begin promoting Tulsi Gabbard for NSA. She's anti-war and the media hates her. Trump reaching across party lines to place a liberal in would create such a meltdown it would not only be hilarious but a great move. No more wars!

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-134026_kindlephoto-8412982.png (680x312, 59K)

I mean..... that's not even a bad idea

Hmmm.
Bammmp.

Doittt

Would she have any ability to import immigrants or seize guns?

No. That's not part of the job.

Even if it's gonna be Jesus Christ himself, there will be wars
Either that or stop being a superpower

>she's anti war
Stfu about her "stances" you retards. They are literally just a couple tweets that she made after starting her campaign

You forgot to hide your flag.

And who would you suggest?

PEWDIEPIE IS IN GRAVE DANGER!!!

SCREEN THIS

THE KIKE GLOBALIST DEEP STATES WILL KILL PEWDS AS A FALSE FLAG, HAVING THE KILLER BE A "TRUMP SUPPORTER"

ITS THEIR LAST PLAN TO TURN YOUNG PEOPLE AGAINST TRUMP

>crazy nazi trump supporter killed pewdiepie because he donated to a jewish organization

Explain to me why Netenyahu can't be the National Security Adviser?

You forgot to say something meaningful

Attached: kot.jpg (680x680, 75K)

That would be a great move if you're blackpilled and ready for the apocalypse.

Also this

ill give a bump

She is anti-BDS and pro-Israel too. Based win for the upcoming Iran War, we need to contact the White House website and start a petition to support this idea. Stop Iran now! Hold them and Hillary accountable for doing 9/11!

Attached: 1563941053562.png (1200x873, 17K)

I doubt this will happen.

That's a curious idea. I wonder if she would uphold some professionalism or just give in to ongoing kikery.

Well I heard she's against identity politics recently as well as not wanting wars for Israel.

That's kind of what I mean. She seems reasonably steady and professional even if I can't agree with all of the things she says. I don't know how much is just the party line and how much she'd put in her own personal agenda, but it doesn't seem like the kind of a compromise pick that could kind of fly under the radar and keep all sides satisfied while trying to do something right for the country.

I of course would rather have somebody more closely aligned with my views and who isn't a potential plant controlled by her party, but it's still an interesting idea.

How retarded do u have to be to think tulsi isnt just another “oh i lost so support the establishment” candidate?

>Stop Iran now! Hold them and Hillary accountable for doing 9/11!

Fuck off Moshe, every one knows 9/11 was an Israeli masterminded False Flag, with help from traitors in the WH, the FBI, CIA, NSA and Pentagon. With lots of help from the (((MSM)))

Attached: Israel911.png (384x320, 309K)

Jim Webb for secretary of defence
Tulsi Gabbard for secretary of state
Pat Buchanan for ambassador to the UN.

Honestly the dems seem to hate her the way they're giving her the Ron Paul treatment. My absolute pick would be a Rand Paul style but I just want this to kick up mostly for leftist and neo-con meltdowns.

Oh hey Rabbi... forever war you say?

Fuck off, Kike. We’re woke to your game and you’re gonna have to fight those wars on your own.