What’re Jow Forumss thoughts and experiences with the Amish?

As well as other high fertility anabaptist groups like the old order mennonites, Russian mennonites and Hutterites?

Attached: 9C9B4D64-B08B-477F-AF0C-8AA1F7819EA2.jpg (3200x1680, 544K)

Based

Incredibly red pilled. Anyone who can leave modern society and be apart of their own culture / group successfully deserves recognition for their courage and free thinking, especially in America where starting anything of your own is nearly impossible.

If Chinese tanks were to roll over Pennsylvania they would just be pacifist and work with the invasion. They are not allies. They will not fight with us.

In 1900 they where 5.000 now they are 550.000 in last census, based and redpilled, we should do the same, start small in an Amish way, but super technological un order to create war robots and spread

their only fault

>Russian mennonites
wut?

Dont expect help from Europe either, unless It is a chance to balkanize that corporation that LARPs as being a nation

Deepbased and Kaczynski-pilled

And the guys on top have fucktons of money and take good care of their flock.

I was just talking about them in my German superpower thread earlier. These people are more red pilled than anyone on earth. True master race. No jewish influence over their children whatsoever. The kids always have blonde bowl cuts and bright blue eyes.

>not helping the jew golem fight the bug people
based.

I live in Central New York. They're pretty friendly, always wave at passersby and drivers.
but they're shrinking in numbers where I live so couple of guys I've talked to say they'll solicit sex from people just so they can conceive a child that isn't badly inbred. but half of the time I think my mates are just fucking with me

Attached: _a25be1f44e1daa4de4782927eec6ef89.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Based and deserves respect
This is the modern age so we need tech savvy people

Jewish lies

Wtf, their numbers keep growing yearly...

Someone posted on here that if the Amish maintain the same fertility rate, in 200 years they'll be a majority in America.

They are fine.

One thing about them is the want to be separate from society... but at the same time they interact with others in a friendly way. This is why nobody hates them and in fact most people respect their lifestyle choices.

Compare that with Jews. They want to be somewhat separate, but they do it in a way that is hostile and causes endless problems.

The New Democrat majority will never allow that to happen.

This is a jewish lie. These people are well aware of genetics and the risks of inbreeding and have a better solution than hiring random sperm/egg donors of unknown origin.

If there are no suitable women/men in a colony they will simply seek men/women from another colony. I have heard of mennonites from northern Canada sending families to south American colonies and vice versa.

Only a brainlet would believe they would rather hire some druggie sperm donor.

We have a community of them about an hours drive away. They smell funny, build good shit and every year they send their daughters into the city to get fucked. Move in range to one of their communities its the best shit.

Which type (Amish or Mennonite or what) and what state is this?
>Send their daughters to city to get fucked
Explain this more

I agree they are awesome, but what good are they? I mean, not being poisoned by the jew in their food is based. But a single unit of jew golems can wipe them out.
> honestly, I wonder how do we actually win against the kikes.

Dont know what kinda tribe it is, but they have this thing where they send their kids out to meet the "English", which is what they call non amish, Americans. and decide to either stay with the Amish community or leave forever. So their daughters show up, get fucked, then go back some time later.

Nice people who make great food. They also build top notch stuff.

> Chinese
They will fight the jews though because its what Jesus would do

They lay pipe

>Wtf, their numbers keep growing yearly...

My leftist college textbooks claimed the exploding Amish population to be a crisis because we'd eventually have to absorb them into cities and they said it would be a mess, but millions of illegals are fine.

if they arent trying to take over the world i dont care much for them

It's called rumspringa.

They used to live in Russia, not ethnic Russians.

>leave modern society

They never joined it.

>>their women are whore goys

Jewish lies from a memeflag. They send trade whole familes with other colonies to avoid genetic degradation.

>their women
No, all women are whores. Their women are just easy whores.

Fuck the amish and the hutterites. Inbred primitives that destroy good American land.

Mennonites are ok. Strong family structure, use technology minimally, solid work ethic and stay quiet.

Whenever they dress in black jackets, trousers, and especially their hats, they have an Orthodox Jewish look going on. Could somebody explain the Amish sense of fashion? How did it originate?

I want to join them and have a dozen children with my devoted wife

Attached: 1561295936479.jpg (666x1000, 156K)