Meal Prep

>Meal Prep
ill pass.
seems fucking gross eating the same microwaved slop everyday so, no, no thank you.

Attached: 1566104788187.jpg (599x1000, 150K)

I feel the same about TENDIES.
Microwaves make trash; fire makes food.

I really hate that word and every faggot my age group using it without a hint of irony.

Huh?

awww, are you that mad that your thread on /ck/ was shit that you had to come here to get (you)s?
isn't that just precious

Can you explain why or are you just projecting anger you feel about certain people onto irrelevant words and behaviours?
What's wrong with batch cooking meals?

Based goy cattle

>Eats out at restaurants
>Buys "exotic" ingredients for single meals
>Gets takeaway and eats immigrant poo
>Spends multiple hours cooking and washing dishes

Food prep is Aryan tier

Anyway warning to anons this thread is psychologically profiling. This is an "IP" ping for people that food prep to understand what type of people post here. Don't post but if you must herb in options

I started doing this a few years ago, then my girlfriend got onboard and ran with it. Every Sunday, she makes us 10 healthy and delicious home-cooked meals complete with snacks. She packs our lunches every day before work. Every few days I'll pack lunches while she's in the shower, and it's like I'm the best man ever.

Cozy as fuck, desu.
OP is an faggot who has never known the love of a good woman.

this is such a non-issue

You can meal prep so it doesn't look like slop if it really matters that much to you. Picky eaters are so annoying

I can't think of a single great Aryan who ate microwaved week old garbage. You are goy cattle

What does this have to do with politics?

>psychologically profiling. This is an "IP" ping
Is this the new "data mining"

Attached: tin foil.jpg (178x178, 12K)

looks better than roasted pigeons.

I like to eat niggers, their meat has a gamey flavor that is a bit savory and goes well with onions sauce. I make mine by fermenting their testicles and some sea salt.

>not having a child bearing wife that cooks you fresh meals every day while you relax and do the hobbies you like
Fucking faggots.

>food prep is corporate bugman wageslave tier
FTFY

I eat different shit everyday and or whatever I'm feeling in the moment, fuck meal prep.

Attached: chad-meme-800x458.png (800x458, 307K)

>microwaved slop everyday
yeah, guinea pig everyday would get boring

The same holds true for marriage.

Why lock yourself into having the same woman every night for an entire week?

Wrong board pal or did you get a warning for posting this three time yesterday on /ck/

Instant ramen master race reporting in.

Attached: Mama_instant_noodle_block.jpg (1200x1200, 279K)

I had a roommate, never used the microwave and would not be in the room when anyone did. Took bunch of pills for his vitamins, was 6'7 and didn't want to have sex til he was married

I'm pretty much convinced he was the ultimate Chad so now I don't use them either

>Not going to the butcher and getting all the left over bits and eating them without any seasoning whatsoever