The Russian Question

In the light of Chuvash, Udmurt and Mari oppression. Should Ethnic Russians be stripped of civil rights in Finland and the Baltics?

Attached: IMG_0214.png (275x183, 320)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurasiareview.com/14012016-russia-begins-deporting-circassians-who-returned-to-homeland-from-turkey-oped/
youtube.com/watch?v=mEdyXJb7GQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>In the light of Chuvash, Udmurt and Mari oppression
What? What are you talking about? Go try to colonize something else, you inbreed monkey

Attached: pT3G-nHJ.jpg (240x240, 15K)

A Russian denying the crimes of Russia? In other news, water is wet.

You should dissolve your country, its a disgrace that you name yourselfes after the great british empire that once existed.

Nah, we conquered these fucks and thus have the right of might

I am not ethnic Russian, but I was born in Russia (in the North Caucasus) and speak Russian without an accent, I know the history of my country well and treat Russians well. And you will not believe, I have no problems with ethnic Russians, they respect me, and I respect them. We are considered the most conflict region in Russia and even here no one infringes us, what you say about Udmurtia and so on is complete nonsense, just give me a link to the source.

Go home Ivan, you're drunk!

Attached: IMG_0215.jpg (284x336, 17K)

Oткyдa ты?

Russia shits on those who don't openly defy them. You have my respect but you should stand for the Volga/perm too.

Kabardino-Balkarian Republic

No.

Test

That's what Americans say and Russians cry about it.

You're a traitor to Ural-Altaics!

Nice. Never been there, but have been quite close to it. Lovely nature and people.

Kabardian or Balkar?

What crimes, manya? Ccылoчкy нa RT please.

>"Provoke" tactics

Attached: 1567391773424.jpg (209x432, 32K)

Elbrus it is very beautiful, this summer was. By the way, a lot of foreign tourists lately, I just heard Polish and English in the tourist area.
We have a very cheap vacation, and nature at the level of the Swiss mountains, just few people know about these places.

>support opposition
>they vote communist
We should stop the "not all Russians" nonsense and fucking kill every slav speaking person on sight.

What do you guys think about chechens and dagi's chimping out. I feel like they make the north Caucasus worse for everyone. Seem like the biggest trouble makers

Russia is oppressing Udmurt, Chuvash and the Mari languages.

Chechens are like the Irish in the UK, only stupid :)
In general, because of them, the entire northern Caucasus has a very poor reputation, no one wants to figure out where the western, and where the eastern Caucasus, does not care

Slavic languages are an affront to humanity's ears.

>child grooming
>rapes
>muslim country with muslim laws and halal shit
>shitted almost on every nation on earth to get shekels
>crying about some minor shit
The eternal kike bong.

Stalin deported the Balkar nation. Balkars should be killing Russians and Georgians on sight!

Stop embarrassing us Nigel.

You'll be deported soon you parasite!

Well Western Caucasus is more Russian and Christian orientated right. The good part. Thought dagestan and chechnya were part of the Eastern part. Honestly hope Russia crackdowns on those 2 shitholes if they start another war

I am Circassian, kek
Stalin and the Russians deported to the gulag, and now what? This was done by the Soviet government.

I'm ethically Uralic/Turkic.

Yeah, its a great place to visit. Been to Dombai. Although it was in spring and it was rather empty, the nature was great nevertheless.

Russia is literally only European nation that left autochthons on colonized territory as they are instead of trying to purge, enslave or bastardize them. Beady eye crooked teeth shabez goy with history of getting foreign nations addicted to opium to make profit for his jewish masters is certainly not in position to teach us how to live. God, I fucking hate a*glos, good thing they will no longer exist by the end of century.

Ah you are Circassian, still the Russians kill them to this day in Stavropol. Russia is the legal successor to the Soviet Union therefore is basically the same except poorer.

Go back to Russia and revolt then faggot.

>still the Russians kill them to this day in Stavropol

Attached: wypipo.jpg (645x773, 55K)

I will destroy the EU's Parliament first!

So?

Deported?
Its the other way around mate, you are the one that gets deported from his own country.

What? Kill in Stavropol? I live a couple of kilometers from Stavropol, what are you talking about? Ahah

Death to the traitor before the enemy. By EU parliament I meant Westminster.

Stop crying and get in grave!

Why would I? Because you can't stop whining about Russia?

I won't Slav!

Hows the general relationships with dags and russians? I think dags are more friendly with russians than chechens right?

I know right?
Like put some vowels in between your chrk brk, right? Fucking Russians!

dont say such things bong, you are not in 17 century anymore. you gonna get rekt for this in your country.
have a nice day cuck.

Attached: 15681500960930.jpg (1194x1000, 130K)

Cuck. What a well behaving nice mutt they turned you into.

Get out from your movie you are living in, you ignorant pooftah or you will get hit by the religion of peace again.

I find their lack of vowels and constant consonant stretching disturbing.

I will personally invade Russia from Mongolia.

Read it.

Well look
East Caucasus:
Dagestan and Ingushetia are the wildest of the Caucasian regions, both in mentality and attitude to Russians, and in wages. feudal Middle Ages have now arrived in Chechnya under the cap of Ramzan Kadyrov, personally sponsored by Putin, the order is visually there, but in reality the Chechens are the same savages who need to be educated.
Western Caucasus:
Everything is fun here! No, really, you can even fly to visit, we have a great nature and population, the descendants of Russian Cossacks, Circassians, Karachais and Balkars coexist here. The region is of course very poor, but the real Caucasians and Kuban are very hospitable here, although, of course, not without "individual characters".

the udmurts and maris were, if i'm not mistaking genocided by tatars before the grace of God sent them under russian hegemony thus preserving their tribes.
haven't read anything about chuvash.

>Languages
Who the fuck cares about dead languages. Go play some Warhammer, bong. Let us have our little empire.

Yes, I know that in Germany there are many Chechens who have fled.
Здapoвa oчкиpиeц тaк cкaзaть, кoгдa дoмoй?

ah ok, what about ossetians, how are they to russians?

They aren't dead. Just oppressed.

There have never been problems with Ossetians at all, they are Christians, there are few of them and nothing is heard of them. Georgia has problems with Ossetians :)

You too, well it's not even your own country anyway

No, they were taxed by the Tatars but enjoyed autonomy under Kazan.

It’s kind of funny with the guys from the UK and Israel who want to explain to me, not an ethnic Russian, how I really feel bad among Russians living. They even specify cities so small without even suspecting that I live an hour away from them and constantly visit them. Some killings in Stavropol, just laughter.

Attached: 5mcraena.png (512x512, 192K)

My friend, this country is founded on war, without war or danger of war there will be no aid money and this country will collapse and bibi knows it well, he always shills iran iran before that it was iraq iraq.
As this war economy exists , this country will survive.
The second peace will be accomplished, there will be no excuse to this country to exist except muh Jerusalem and minor shit.

>Should Ethnic Russians be stripped of civil rights in Finland and the Baltics?
Why not? They already are in the Motherland

>israel
>explaining anything to a khach in this thread
At least you are happy i guess

You see, they are less than animals, they leech off gibs in Finland and the Baltics.

Why don't you invite more Circassians to the West Caucasus if everything is so great there?

You understand why everyone hates you and how it will end, right?

Attached: 1508283588_rulez-t_info-memy-dlya-ochen-vazhnyh-peregovorov-0.png (900x900, 527K)

I doubt he's even a Jew. Just a Vatnik illegal.

>good old pitting nations
You are late for a couple of hundred years, even if you throw millions at the revolution, they are still unable to cause any damage to the country, let alone speak of independence. This dead tribe has never had a worthy legacy to call them a nation.

They have long been more Turks than Circassians. But in principle, no one is stopping them from moving, they just have houses and families there.

>i just pretend to be retarted
I understand that you are a complete moron.

The factories of Ižkar will be Dresdened and the Vatniks will go back to Moscow.

>ואטניק
אחי אתה חי בכזה סרט רע או שאתה פשוט עושה שיטפוסטים.
בשתי המצבים אתה והחבר הרוסי החאצ' שלך מפגרים ברמות מאוד לא ריאוליסטיות.

Apparently it is

eurasiareview.com/14012016-russia-begins-deporting-circassians-who-returned-to-homeland-from-turkey-oped/

пoпизди мнe, хoхoл eбaный

So I live here and have not heard anything about it, but you read about it in an INDEPENDENT newspaper and immediately mistook it for absolute truth. Who do you think is the problem?

в гoлocинy зaopaл

Cry more sl*v.

Shame.

Shame.

I don't know much about the Caucasus but all i really know about Circassian is that Ottomans used to particularly target you guys for enslavement because of your lighter features. Raiding Slavic lands was extremely dangerous for them so they generally targeted you more because hey occupied your territory.

To add, do you have any hard feelings towards Turks and Ottomans for the mistreatment for so many centuries?

Enjoy your thread OP,
Just plain ignorance, Shame.

No fucking way, I thought you guys went extinct in the region

What's your reaction to the Russian government basically genociding your people and making them relocate

And why did the Russkis compare that to what we did with the native american indians. First of all you Circassians are white as fuck, so white that your women were once held as a beauty standard for whites. Native American women are basically baba yaga or some preteen kuruminha.

How they oppressed, faggot? We just don't give our money to save them.

Bolton is fired. You're toast.

Therefore, I prefer to be with Russia. We are a small nation and we are not destined to become an empire, but no one will forbid us to choose the right side.

Attached: Grand_duke_Michael_Alexandrovich_and_the_Savage_division_officers.jpeg.jpg (800x574, 168K)

This. Finno-Ugric revanchism now!
youtube.com/watch?v=mEdyXJb7GQk

Attached: greater_finland.png (1328x1016, 69K)

>Mari
No they aren't

t. speak intermediate Mari

What do you give money to then?

*gets beat up by aslan sultanov*
You will never tame chechens, don't kid yourself.

You have forgotten Markelov?

Who?

I'm glad the Chechens have the balls to wrestle the Bear.

Same. I am a mariboo for some reason. They just seem to have an interesting culture.

Lurk Moar!

Good song!

They have a fertility rate like 2x higher than ethnic russians, live in an ethno state and are over 2 mllion people now. They will be the death of r*ssia.

Attached: chechentank.png (464x628, 481K)