ISRAELIS ARE SEETHING!!!! Trump will meet Rouhani on the day Netanyahu loses the election

jpost.com/International/Lapid-Trump-should-not-meet-with-Rouhani-601203
archive.fo/2vjsU

Attached: file.png (936x994, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/09/10/white-house-taps-charles-kupperman-to-serve-as-acting-national-security-adviser/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kupperman
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Trump-zionist-ben-garrison.jpg (520x737, 266K)

Trump is a God.

Attached: 4965328406_56368259cb_b.jpg (768x1024, 195K)

Attached: Kek.png (1514x918, 413K)

Attached: Fuck Israel.png (1904x1490, 570K)

Attached: Haha.png (1310x1062, 1.08M)

>meetings would result in lifting sanctions
because that worked so well for North Korea and China

Haha

Attached: Soon-Bibi.jpg (2048x1365, 1.04M)

Lapid is the biggest failure in Israeli politics

You're all failures and when you go to war it'll be without the support of anyone else. You need to get it through your fucking heads that the world hates you and would celebrate as you kikes get slaughtered.

And now a literal Jew is security advisor. Kupperman. It only gets worse.

>And now a literal Jew is security advisor. Kupperman. It only gets worse.
All Jews think alike right? That's the angle you're gonna shill? Trump is going to meet with Iran on the day Netanyahu loses the election. Zionists like you need to realize how fucked you really are.

fuck lapid that antipolish swine

Oh hey the flipped mueller guy is back. What's the new timeline one Israel ceasing to exist?

>create label and identity
>use that label to pose a bullshit question
>don't say anything related to this thread.
Kek.

Attached: soyjak-rabbi.jpg (785x731, 295K)

QRD on Rouhani?

BAD GOYIM

Zionists are the true goyim.

I will outlive you

Attached: E96A7FC115074C12A9E47BEBACACA876.jpg (921x1024, 82K)

Attached: The Lord Trump.png (343x191, 158K)

No you really won't.

I just want to know what the new timeline is. Maybe one of these days you'll be a reasonable source. I'm more interested in the upcoming animal sacrifice, since that's a real thing and not unfounded promises.

Nappies for Bibi when?

jews :

Attached: 1568133008874.png (733x694, 94K)

Doubtful.

Attached: When the Gas Finally Hits.jpg (609x343, 47K)

You keep responding to me based on the label you've unilaterally assigned. This is because you can't think of anything to post in this thread. You need to label Anons to pose your retarded questions because reality isn't in your favor.

Oh yes I will

Attached: 1488003624301.png (1346x1044, 1.71M)

Bolton is fired? That's a huge happening.

Not likely

Isn't there a sticky???

I just posted something new: the upcoming Jewish holiday where they sacrifice animals on the Mount of Olives without any legitimate precedent as a psyop. You gave your own self the flipped mueller label, and have repeatedly prommissed the imminent end of Israel.

The kikes pulled it.

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM.png (1368x371, 173K)

Yikes was wondering where it went

Yep. Bury important news and let 25 threads about the ADL Pewdiepie psy op to remain. Mods are just as fucked as the kikes in Israel when the time comes.

DONALD! NOOOOOO

Attached: 1561256937678.png (870x807, 1.42M)

Never tell me the odds
We are masters of (((coincidences)))

Attached: 1507399934803.jpg (323x430, 20K)

This explains the notable uptick in shilling and slide threads today.

Attached: 1410986973000-jews.png (534x401, 245K)

the life expectancy in Israel is significantly higher than in the US, so, statistically speaking, I will probably outlive you.
>inb4 some dumb prediction
take your meds

Zoomer confirmed

Source: only late millenials & Zoomers listen to his garbage

>Zoomer
This is how you shills operate. You label someone with a buzzword and then you formulate a bullshit post based on the identity you've given to the person you respond to.

Worry about watching Iranians kill your mother because that's coming soon.

How soon? I'm not particularly keen to have Iran spurred into war. That would really play into the Zionist plan.

>How soon? I'm not particularly keen to have Iran spurred into war. That would really play into the Zionist plan.
Israel will fall into chaos when Trump meets with the Iranians as Netanyahu loses the election. You're fucked.

Why would Iran have a problem with me? I'd rather live and let live. When I look at the history of US interference in Iran, I don't see something that benefits me very much.

You are an Israeli hiding behind a proxy

Checked, but the closest I've ever been to Israel was a layover in Qatar. If I were born a Jew I would find something to convert to. It's an absolutely disgusting excuse for a religion.

Israelis aren't Jews. Stop trying to conflate Jew with Israeli.

OK, Synagogue of Satan. It's just the common vernacular. Obviously the nation-state Israel has nothing whatsoever to do with Jacob.

>OK, Synagogue of Satan. It's just the common vernacular. Obviously the nation-state Israel has nothing whatsoever to do with Jacob.
You need to realize that when American jews are shown the truth of what Zionists have done to them they'll be dancing on your graves too.

Seeeeeeeeth kikes!

false flag is coming mark my words. the kikes are gonna bomb themself and say " iran bombed us "

So you hava ahigehr life expectancy than some third world country. impressive

They'll dance on my grave either way. I'm not part of the tribe.

and nobody will care

BOLTON'S REPLACEMENT IS MIC ZIOCON CHARLES KUPPERMAN

nypost.com/2019/09/10/white-house-taps-charles-kupperman-to-serve-as-acting-national-security-adviser/

Pic related. Stop clapping Jow Forums. Same shit. 9/11 tomorrow. Israel still got away with it.

>Kupperman has held senior positions in defense contractors Lockheed Martin and Boeing and served in the administration of former President Ronald Reagan in the 1980s.

>Kupperman served on the board of directors for the Center for Security Policy (CSP) between 2001 and 2010.[5]

>Kupperman is Jewish.
Saurce: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kupperman

Attached: 25f53bf0eb514c0ebbc3a4a1f6803029_18.jpg (999x562, 319K)

Kek!!!! Look at the shill trying to spin this. Trump is going to meet with Rouhani on the day Netanyahu loses his election. Black Cube shills will begin committing suicide after.

shalom, brother

higher than yours too

Trump doesn't like Bibi

Attached: 1567487109343.webm (1280x720, 962K)

MIGA

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

>2013
The fucking cope.

>discarding it like this
cope

If Bibi will lose the erections I'll eat my benis life on Facebook.

what if it is a unity government? would you still eat your benis?

No, I mean if Bibi won't be the pm. And even if he loses he will find an excuse not to accept the result and will create chaos until the president will appoint him.

>will create chaos until the president will appoint him.
not really

Poor shit head

Attached: Bolton.png (500x429, 95K)

Actually he already started working on it> What do you think the cameras are for? He will say he tried to make the erections fair but they didn't let him stop the Arabs from cheating.

it is the same garbage as
>the arabs are going in hordes to vote
arabs will have even lower rates of voting than last election.

Attached: likud cheating.jpg (1029x793, 463K)

Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

You see? They already cheated and added 80000 votes for themselves in 2005. They'll always win from now on. That's why I'm willing to make a real bet on my benis.

every party that has the opportunity to cheat does it, but there are always far ballot boxes without leftwing representation than right wing
so, the right obviously cheats more.
arabs will have around 40% voting rate(including the fake votes) and it wouldn't make much of a difference
voting rates for each ballot is public information almost immediately

>far
far more

I thought you jews were smart high iq people. But if I were a jew I too would be wishing Trump isn't up to any sneaky 4d..

Even if for some reason you wanted to help them, dont do what they say.
They are fucking retarded beyond belief, you can only expect dumb strategies from them.