Wont that start End Timmes or something

What are they up to bros?

breakingisraelnews.com/136435/nations-invited-animal-sacrifice-mount-of-olives-renewing-noahs-covenant/

Attached: DSCF4565-768x513.jpg (768x513, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qJGJl
breakingisraelnews.com/136435/nations-invited-animal-sacrifice-mount-of-olives-renewing-noahs-covenant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's already started. The peace deal will start the next war.

LIKE IN THE TIMES OF NOAH BROOOOO

>What are they up to bros?
go back
or kýs
or both

>Wont that start End Times or something
If you like at both the Bible and modern rabbinic Judaism, it looks very much like the Jewish messiah they're still waiting will be the Christian anti-Christ.
So, from their standpoint, feature not a bug. For the rest of us, not so much.

Attached: naming.jpg (566x566, 22K)

They plan on using cut stones?
Yep, that won't end well.

Who do you think wrote that book?

What kind of clothes are they wearing? Is that Jew gear?

And it's funny that Judaic root religions accuse of other cultures doing blood ritual sacrifices but here is Israel, literally doing it in public. They never stopped either

Which book? The bible doesn't say anything about fire sacrafices to be like Noah. It looks Mollockey to me

archive.is/qJGJl
via
and quit being a massive faggot

Soon, Jow Forums will no longer be a Christian board.
We will have no further need of it.

Repent, for the End is nigh.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

What I find hilarious is no matter how many rituals, sacrifices, false flags, and mimicking of prophecy they can't seem to start end times or anything for that matter.
The creator of this reality / 3D simulation is probably laughing at everything humans are doing to invoke the work of the creator. The behavior of modern man is comical and retarded.

Still sickening anyone takes this schizophrenics seriously. There has been continual war following along with them. Honestly all the aid they ever provided to these freaks would have been better spent being given to me, at least I'd spend the money in America and give it away to other Americans.

Attached: Real schizophrenia in action.jpg (640x400, 68K)

It looks like acceptable Priest gear.
Not high priest gear though.
He gets a really nice chest plate with jewels in it. And some other nice clothes.

Noah didnt exist so jedaism is a sham , proveme wrong

Oh, yeah!
They built pic related under the Temple Mount.
A
Literal
Synagogue

Attached: image.png (1000x595, 220K)

Sort of yes and sort of no.
The Scriptures for the Messiah coming in the Old Testament line up perfectly with the return of Christ.
The Rabbi's eyes are blinded and they are waiting for who will clearly be the Anti-Christ. Because they reject anything that might indicate that it is Jesus who is coming back as the Messiah.

Gonna be hard to fit one of every clean animal and one of every clean bird up on that little altar.

A sacrifice to demons not God , pathetic. The last sacrifice to God was the Lamb of Christ.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

Now we know where to send the nukes. Cheers.

I hope so, I have lyme disease and hope that God will be back soon to end my suffering

The end is near.

Very.

Attached: image.png (740x555, 79K)

Antichrist is Muhammed by definition.
Jews are the synagogue of Satan

Jesus will come and wipe all those who deny Him out and cast them into the fire.

This

dude we are balls deep in the fucking End Times, get ready for some happenings

newfag nothing ever happens you huge monsterous faggot

Attached: believeinprophecy.png (600x800, 991K)

How bad is it? I hear you can deal with it with meds

lol

Attached: p21.jpg (474x474, 41K)

Israel and the Jews are ascendant. This is the perfect time to convert to be spared from the troubling times ahead.

good eye

yes antibiotics from my dad who has chronic lyme is the only thing keeping us from severe suffering

Somebody needs to nuke that fucking fourth dome temple site. Enough of this horse shit already.

If I want to be the Messiah, who do I send my resume to?

According to the Talmud, the goyim are animals in human form

>schizo

Attached: No.jpg (600x800, 68K)

Burn

Attached: 1568140410829.jpg (615x705, 966K)

Will this be live streamed perchance?

Yup. God only made us look like humans, so when we serve the Jews we aren’t offensive to look at from their perspective.

the jews are still doing animal sacrifices because they believe we are still in the old testament

>nothing ever happens

Retard. In the past 100 years look how much the world has changed, including israel becoming a nation again, 2 world wars, etc. Get ready because another big happening is coming soon. We are right before the Tribulation. Study your bible faggot

Just Jews being Jews, offering up a sacrifice to thier G-d Lucifer for more shekels an power over us Goyim.

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 87K)

The Kali Yuga is almost over. We're almost there.

Attached: 1522077267956.jpg (600x714, 58K)

this.

HIndsight is 2020, afterall.

Attached: False gods dont live.jpg (1200x1720, 638K)

You're half right, but the Beast has the most powerful war machine on Earth.
Jerusalem is the whore of Babylon.
The current and last Pope is the false prophet.
The man of sin won't be wounded until mid way through the tribulation.

False gods are the jew liar rabbis,

Christ victorious and death to jewish subhumans

Attached: 1560494337423.jpg (1680x1680, 369K)

He is on the way, it can not be stopped.

Attached: Shroud.png (376x266, 236K)

praise

fuck you and your tribulations
muh asteroids
muh ayys
muh yellowstone
muh prophecies

Propohecies say jews will burn, I say that's good .

Is that supposed to be the altar?
>“Thou shalt build the altar of the LORD thy God of whole stones: and thou shalt offer burnt offerings thereon unto the LORD thy God:”
>whole stones
>i.e. not cut

>implying talmudists worship Y*WH not moloch

then get ready to kiss some kike ass.

Attached: Christ is Jewish.png (1187x1003, 825K)

Can you desert niggers go one day without sacrificing a goat to some Pagan deity or cutting up someone's cock to make the rains come?
Thanks.

Attached: Mike Bauman.jpg (701x670, 49K)

nothing is going to happen, gay sand religion.

You have to die first and give it directly to God.

I hate dominionists. Self-fulfilling prophecy, that's all this is. The kikes and their dominionist evangelical boomer golems think they can trigger the end times, laughable. It's like how the kikes in jew york created a work around to cheat the laws their blood god gave them to follow with a piece of string.