Pewdiepie is a sell-out

In case you don't know, Pewdiepie donated to the ADL.

What is the ADL? The ADL is an anti-white hate group. However, it doesn't only hurt white people but everyone. A few examples is Pewdiepie who lost his Disney sponsorship lost it because of the ADL. They have gone after history channels on Youtube. In fact the majority of channels and videos that are deleted are because Youtube was informed by the ADL. They have gone after comedians, musicians, actors and even politicians. They don't only go after "racist" people or "bigots" either. Anyone who crosses a line that they think is wrong even a little bit they will go after. They even went after Iceland because of a circumcision ban. There has been historians who talked about history in a way they didn't like that have had their videos removed. They are even behind the ratings on tv-shows and movies and a huge reason why movie creators have to walk a certain line. They extort people.

Some of us supported Pewdiepie because we felt even though he might be in the center he was at least fighting against censorship to a large audience. However, he donated to ADL, and we were all fooled.

You need to do the following: Spam the ADL is hate group and give a detailed reason why on his new video. Do not mention the jews. You want even normies to get on board with hating the ADL. Do this on his social media as well (twitter, instagram etc). Unsub from pewds all of your accounts that helped him get to 100m. Downvote his video. Spam the comments and answer anyone who is asking who is the ADL? Then never go back.

Attached: Wv5Uzam.png (1280x720, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/With_Apologies_to_Jesse_Jackson
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-urges-iceland-drop-bill-banning-male-circumcision
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/d2ce36/attention_all_9_year_olds/
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY
youtube.com/watch?v=VTruVZV5efo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares about your faggot eceleb ?ourguy/ betrayal saga, fuck off.

seething monkey ape

>pull off a successful prank
>your base defends you and you can move on
>trolls_remorse.exe
>apologize
>nobody accepting it
>lose your base
>start to donate money

Should have read ED, my dude.

Attached: 1547667136877.jpg (600x560, 36K)

retard tons of people read his comments on youtube and twitter, this is a good chance to let people know that ADL is a corrupt organization that goes after everyone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/With_Apologies_to_Jesse_Jackson

Attached: 1550985215152.jpg (960x540, 74K)

Bump

>they even went after Iceland because of a circumcision ban.
true
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-urges-iceland-drop-bill-banning-male-circumcision

He’s a cuck who is letting himself be extorted by slimy kikes.
It’s Sickening

Unsub to pewdipie

fpbp

You know that 50k is nothing to PewDiePie and to the ADL right?

50k is peanuts to him
try to calculate the damage done
imagine zoomers reading those comments, they're probably here as we speak.
google has probably spent 10x that 50k on their damage control efforts as we speak

>he donated to ADL
How do you know?

Bump. Spam these comments

50k can be used for a lot though, and how many people are going to donate to ADL just because Pewdiepie did it? He also has a large base. This is a good time for us to spread what is really going on in his comments.

In his recent vid he said he did

Why so many threads about this fag?
If you are surprised about his actions, then you are an absolute idiot, just like all the he-is-redpilled and /ourguy/ sayers.

>be pewdiepie
>go to university
>want to olay vidya instead
>kids find your voice and face funny
>continue making funny faces and voices infront of a cam
>earn millions a year
>qt girl offers to meet via internet
>get married
>life happy and easy life playing vidya
Who enabled it? You retards by buying his ugly merch and clicking the ads.
>"but bro, he is so redpilled!"
fucking nutjobs, all of you were useful idiots, nothing more. You brought him to the success he is enjoying now, but only yet you are upset about it. IDIOTS!!!

Also, reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions go make posts over there asking about ADL, and upvote anything ADL related. Let's not let him run from this, and let's make sure people know wtf is going on.

Is there proof he donated to the ADL or is it suspicion? I haven't seen any sauce

Sure, but this is still a good time to spread what is going on about an organization he donated to on how corrupt they are.

His recent video he said he donated to the ADL with their logo put on the screen. You can go watch it. Just make sure adblock is on and to downovte!

>retarded faggot flips out because a non-retard does some basic normie good-optics shit

he is just a normie who wants to be/stay rich
he content is serviceable only because his great editors
>nothing to see move along

Mate, I honestly don't care. You can spam the comments all you want but 50000 is probably chump change for both of them.

the ADL operates like the mafia
we should probably do something about that organization, shouldn't be too difficult since they lie and cherry pick all the time, jewish things

Attached: 1567864574432.jpg (640x779, 60K)

It's not about the $50000. It's about him basically sponsoring them to 100m people. This is a good chance to spam his comments on why ADL is bad and inform a lot of normies

Attached: dqbs59d27ul31.jpg (1186x1284, 138K)

>we are confident that the vast majority of American tourists will avoid a country whose reputation is associated with Nazism, even if that association is not justified.

Attached: 1568050600669.jpg (817x811, 269K)

>Defamation - ADL bullying Ukraine into downplaying the Holodomor as serious as the Holocaust.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

Attached: 1567842210933.jpg (929x1024, 69K)

that's a good documentary on how corrupt and dishonest the ADL is, blacks dropping redpills in it too
full video here
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

It's pointless, they are going to censor us anyway. Normies are dumb mindless cattle.

Dude this is not a battle we are going to win, you can fight it all you want but we are going to be completely censored in two or three years. Jow Forums won't exist soon IMO.

Hey guys, here is an invisible character to paste in between letters of sensitive words you put in the comments to avoid your comment getting flagged. It is in between the two a characters (copy+paste and press backspace to see the hidden character):

a￷a

This. He is redpilled about what exactly? About apologizing for jokes? So redpilled bro.

Is no one going to talk about how his subscribers are rioting?
Youtube comments are being deleted en masse, anyone mentioning ADL gets shoah'd from Jewtube.
Pewdiepie's 100mil subscriber award was probably held by (((youtube))) until he donated. (you know their connections to the ADL right? If not lurk more you newfag).
Pewds has been in skirmishes with Jewtube before and in the past he was really toeing the line... But Youtube saw a perfect moment... He was forced to kiss the ring

I am shocked. ADL has targeted Pewdiepie in the past.

What a fucking faggot.

Where did all /ourguys/ go after the Youtube bans? i'm talking guys like Owen Benjamin and Varg.

We can spread awareness until then instead of being loser faggot betas who sit around and say "doesn't matter its over"

LMAO, just do whatever you can to keep the internet uncensored bro. In the meantime, we should all download as much racist content as we can as quickly as we can. The full censorship is coming.

Bitchute seems to be where everyone is going to.

I wanna to push him into making tranny jokes, to see it they'll target him some more.

Attached: lusciousnet_1161838-clopper-dude-fr_1534538137.1024x0.png (1023x1073, 314K)

This.
Now is the perfect time. It seems that even non Jow Forums related guys are losing their shit over this.
Jow Forums is good at shit like this. Rev up those twitter sockpuppets, you forget how big Pewdiepie is.
Still early to go full conspiritard but I have a hunch there's more to it than meets the eye.

I download a lot of videos and I reupload them and put them in a lot of places. But still this is a great time to let normies know what is going on with ADL. A lot of people are reading it and asking why comments are being deleted.

Thanks.

For God's sake we can not let them censor us.

Just remember guys don't mention Jews. Mention everything the ADL does wrong that even normies would hate. If you bring up Jews then people can just say you're anti-Semitic or a bigot. If you just bring up censorship and extorting people, it's harder for them to say its because we are "racist" or whatever BS the ADL likes to do.

Man, i'm going to invest money on " data space" and just start downloading everything. Just to maintain a degree of sanity.

Stop.cease your senseless coonery.get help.get off e-celeb cock.

Yeah just download, and then send them to people. Youtube always deletes shit. I tried just saving youtube videos over the years and like half them have been deleted by Youtube already.

It's kinda pointless, almost completely pointless. We are going to lose the censorship battle IMO. And it will be normies who do it, not "the elites". We are racists and you can't be racist because reasons, therfore get censored bigot.

It's mindless, that's what's so scary about it. It's just animalistic, driven by base impulses. THAT is why i think it's going to happen no matter what we do.

retard he has 100m followers (probably 90m with 10m being different accounts made by the same person), so spamming about ADL and letting normies know what is going on is a good thing. Stop being all "this is stupid nothing matters" anyway we can spread our message is good.

Nooooo you think that because you're a useless shitbag and the best thing you can do to help is die.

Man, i was subscribed to a Jap's channel that had the dopest WW2 military marches + WW2 combat footage videos. On Joseph Retrostein's level if you know who he is.

They shoah'd both of them though, and would you believe it? they shut them down the day after i deleted all their videos for some dumb reason, so now i can't get them. I should look for them on Bitchute or something, they prolly uploaded them somewhere else. Jewtube is just done at this point.

The ADL came into being
To cover for a Jewish pedophiile
Child murderer.

Clearly pewdipedo condones the rape and murder of children as do all those
That remain silent

Keep America Fake

you sound like a kike. big nose or is it the spirit?

I'm more of a "you do that bro, but it really doesn't matter".

He probably just wants to keep his business and family and friends alive.

A lot of history channels got deleted. I remember watching a video where this guy said Joan of Arc was probably a trans and someone did another video debunking that bullshit. The guy who made the video debunking got his video deleted as well, even though his was more historically correct. It's all leftist jewish bullshit now

>Being a defeatist
Pic says otherwise

Attached: Based Youtube Comments.png (2224x1355, 270K)

It's all non-White and degenerate lies, it's unironically scary. Have to stop them from censoring us, have to keep figthing the battle even if it's a losing one.

I'm not a defeatist i'm a realist.

Exactly! His subreddit is getting spammed as well. IDK about twitter since I don't use it

Saying "i'm not scared" is such a cope. Well i am scared, and you know when i wouldn't be scared? if i was defending Berlin from the Soviets in 1945 or some shit. That would be "it's all as it should be with the world".

Now i'm being told there's no such a thing as genders and history never happened and Joan of Arc was a nigger. It's spooky almost.

What's that? i should cut my cock off and get hormoe therapy? why yes, of course. I am after all a law abiding citizen.

It's coming.

They can just shut all of that down, it's why they are desperatly trying to censor the internet to begin with.

Go upvote: reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/d2ce36/attention_all_9_year_olds/ and also upvote any more adl on his subreddit.

Also his twitter and instagram.

Nobody gives a flying fuck

>sellout
He's not a sellout. Selling out would be the ADL paying *him* off to do their bidding. He's so much of a cucked faggot that he's paying THEM.

Attached: 1566998504150.png (511x512, 594K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY

THE FUCKING COMMENTS THO HOLY SHIT

#EndTheADL
#DancingIsraelis
#USSLiberty

Attached: 1558839243314.png (300x300, 80K)

Only leftists give a flying fuck, we just want to be allowed to be racist online and a large part of "X gets the rope on the fabled Day of The Rope" is just shitposting and venting. Thing is though, they will most likely shut us down in the coming 4 or 5 years, and then what?

Sell out for what? He makes kids videos.

It's also why it's blowing up in their face.
It's why it's trending #1 on Youtube
The more they censor, the louder the voices.

Jewtube already removed his video off of trending because the comments would wake up too many normies.

They can always shut down comments, and those comments only got popular artificially, i.e /ourguys/ made a bunch of accounts or used bots to get them popular and visible. It's not normies liking them, and it doesn't matter either.

Normies are programmed to reject badfeelz.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTruVZV5efo

Pewds is being blackmailed by the ADL. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Wrong, the more they censor the less ability we have to get our message out there. Eventually their goal is to completely censor us online thus isolating us and atomizing us, you will only be able to be racist (really just real/realist) with your family and friends, if you ahve either. They would succesfully get rid of us, only option for us after that would be RAHOWA. Except that RAHOWA would only work if it's a united worldwide front of like minded individuals all connected through the internet, any local effort is bound to get PWND by ZOG or be controlled opposition.

This. Based German laying down redpills for the zoomers.

You can't be this stupid.