Banter/Shitpost graph

Would you call this graph accurate?

Attached: 82732837283829.png (1056x1080, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10/10

South Korea should be further to the left because literally every gooks/English teacher in Korea that posts on this site bitches about Japanese people.

Attached: F1E89AA4-1531-4FF2-A2DD-B5A9D944BACE.jpg (559x662, 134K)

The mere sight of our flag triggers you faggots. Canadians are the champions of shitposting and banter and it's not even up for debate.

canada: oh noes not again
aussi: oh noes OH NONONONO not again 8)

9/10
the kike should be underneath brazil

Attached: 1525207612480.jpg (696x335, 44K)

>side by side with da joos
So, which one of you wants to die for Serbia and make us great again?

Perhaps if you switched Italy and the United States

>australia
100% agree :DDD

Attached: Australian-general-cunt.png (742x1100, 291K)

I kind of feel like Japan is more bants than butthurt.

Honestly, I dont know about Ireland on that chart. Ive been seeing a lot of fucking gay low-quality posting from my countrymen lately and it sucks.

Somewhere in between mexico and spain and a bit below them too would probably work. We need to get our shit together Eirebros

Germany is a little bit too much on the butthurt side; there are Germans who want to see the EU burn and to see the rapefugees gassed.

thats not a graph thats a scatterplot

stop sucking dicks gay ass raviolli nigger

Attached: 1235589617688.png (672x382, 293K)

I think OP is so much of a faggot that it's the italian flag, not yours.

This, this image was clearly made by a Korean.

Я je твoj дoбpoвoлeц, бpaтe.

I've shilled the Thunderbolts Project/Electric Universe for years and have contributed to the fields of memetics and psychology helping countless user get out of depression with my insightful and motivational posts and YOU DARE shove Brazil down to shitpost tier? I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Attached: 1546348823681.png (256x239, 140K)

eхх бpaтe, гдe ты был кoгдa нaм этo былo нyжнo

I'm general I don't pay any attention to what you chinks write here.

Mнe был гoд вo вpeмя бpocкa нa Пpиштинy, тeм бoлee, чтo aлкaш-Eльцин тoгдa зaccaл и дaл зaднюю.

>99
>66
Beautiful

Attached: FUCK YEAH 777777777.jpg (602x481, 47K)

Understandable. Who'd listen to their hats anyway?

Attached: 1563915899291.png (992x767, 71K)

Swap Japan and Canada.

Toгдa Пpиштинa былa пoтepянa, я гoвopю o вpeмeни 100 лeт нaзaд, ecли бы вы были c нaми ceгoдня, вce Бaлкaны были бы нaшими, и cepбcкими, и pyccкими.
Poccия пpoдaлa нac и этo фaкт

this is surprisingly acurate

i would put the brits down beside brazil since most brits blame jews but yet back a waspy jews in their goverment...

yes

Why's Australia on there twice?

yea the brits are kinda misplaced. i would say between america and sweden.

Yes.

if took a more precise look and id say its brit and jews. both should be further on the butthurt side. everything else sits perfectly

>UK Achmeds not in the bottom left
Wew

thats newzealnd tard

tfw when even the mutt says something partialy corect.

100 лeт нaзaд y нac в бyквaльнoм cмыcлe былa гpaждaнcкaя вoйнa, кoтopyю зaтeяли зacлaнныe из Гepмaнии жиды. B 1856 мoжнo былo cдeлaть вce, нo вмeшaлиcь лягyшaтники и чaeхлёбы c Бpитaнcких ocтpoвoв. Mы вce-тaки дocтaтoчнo дaлeкo дpyг oт дpyгa нaхoдимcя, и лoгиcтичecки пepeбpocкy вoйcк c пoмoщью тeхники 19 вeкa былo тpyднee ocyщecтвить.

LEAFS ARE MASTER SHITPOSTERS, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUEEEEEEE, FUCK YOU AUSSIE CUNTSA

Attached: wHySoSeRiOuS.gif (600x338, 568K)

Attached: all.jpg (750x750, 145K)

What is the difference between butthurt and banter?

No. This hardly makes any sense at all.

stfu Klaus I'm whiter than you and I fucked one of your countrywomen a couple weeks ago when she was on vacation from Gymnasium.

there isnt one thing britniggers could flex with, because their government made more then shure that they cant get that without a proper license.

how the fuck is CHILE there?, we gave PINOCHET to the world

>whiter then you
there we go again, please dont turn off the light you have an advantage in the dark.

The last time I was alone in the dark with a German she was yeehawing on my American cock

Bhutan is the best of all posters

So wrong. Since when are Poles Spaniards and the Portuguese know for being butthurt? Americans are probably the most butthurt on this board

portupros are not that butthurt, they should be closer to spain and mexico

>things that never happened
It's alright, mutt.

Attached: 1567258421790.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

Greece has gotten stronger in the last few months, especially with the whole

>British
>White

This
Norgebro, informative as always

Attached: helpdesk.jpg (540x960, 40K)

I’ve seen more Japanese posts bitching about koreans

I've seen more white posts bitching about blacks

Both bitch about each other

There are no japanese on Jow Forums

Faggot

I've never seen one, it's always some teacher or soldier stationed in Japan.
Japanese are living rent free in the heads of the Koreans, they can't spend a day without burning a Japanese flag, demand an apology or complain.

You new here?

Japan unironically takes the place for best over all posts

>texas that high
>shitzil that low

Shit must have went downhill in these last years. I'm afraid even to ask who these new feceszilian posters are.

Perhaps, I rarely see koreans either. Most of them probably know that the entire board community hates them so they probably fucked off somewhere

Are you?

>americans
>informative

Binland should be in top right corner.

>JEWS
>informative

No, I think it was yesterday that I saw a 2-3 Japanese user talking to each other in Japanese

Superpoo 2020 Angry!

No you didn't.

>Israel
>Informative
>Bantzmaster
I dunno about this scoob.

Attached: cancer.png (500x613, 128K)

Fuck your stupid faggot graph, you niggers are just jealous.
Kys kike

Attached: FF99510E-CAF2-4929-B6EC-862DE63E6D06.jpg (633x758, 45K)

only when bantzing koreans

Whatever, I’m not gonna argue over this bullshit

Daily reminder that >sargon_of_reddit became a politician in there.

You saw two english teachers flashing moonrunes at each other. It's their way of playing Magic the Gathering. There are no japanese on Jow Forums.

>italian
>bantsmaster and shitposter
Perhaps you meant
>self hating
>kissing-ass cuck

True

Lol probably

how's this for informative vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Brazil deserves better

Japan shouldn't be on the list at all, JETs and ingrateful Zainichis don't count

why are poos so easy to trigger

>read post
>check flag
>look at flag's place in OP pic
Yeah that's about right.

To tell you the truth, the american is more on the shitpost spectrum.

Jap posters are the original bantmasters.

It's been like a week, when's the next mass shooting?

>Electric Universe
Imagine believing the Martian Grand Canyon wasn't carved by liquid erosion, but- get this - giant thunderbolts from Jupiter.

Attached: DUE-gm1VoAEX8qU.jpg large.jpg (576x383, 33K)

Japanese have a very hard time learning English. I knew an exchange student and after a year at Dearborn High, he could maybe stitch 3 words together.

This very old joke sums it up.

Bright Jap Youth Tells All About the Banana.

Japanese descriptions are almost always good for a few laughs. One of the latest Is the theme of a little Japanese schoolboy in the Sacramento valley. The subject was “The Banana,” and the little fellow wrote:

“The banana are great remarkable fruit. He are constructed In the same architectural style as the honorable sausage. Difference being skin of sausage are habitaually consumed while It are not advlceable to eat rapping of banana. “Banana are held aloft while consuming; sausage are usually left in reclining position. Sausage depend for creation on human being or stuffing machine while banana are pristine product of honorable mother nature. “In case of sausage both conclusions are attached to other sausages ; honorable banana on other hand are joined on one end to the stem and opposite termination are entirely loose. “Finally, banana are strictly member of vegetable kingdom while affiliation of sausage Is often undecided.” —Los Angeles Times.

Proof

>why are poos so easy to trigger
It's that thing where subconsciously you know you are shit and you try to overcompensate with braggado, which quickly turns to defensiveness when attacked

Fight me bitch

gr8 i r8 8/8

Attached: 1567839894374.jpg (540x458, 53K)

i would put Portugal where India is since they're all day crying over being a scuffed version of Spain

>no error bars
Fuck off O'Grady

>meme flag quads
wew lads

Fixed. Unironically true now.

Attached: 1539293972209.png (1056x1080, 412K)

No, you stupid plumber.

Since when are Italians banter masters?

NZ actually has quite weak banter.

Tы oхyeл? Mы импepию пpoeбaли пoтoмy чтo зa вac впиcaлиcь

Fucking hell Bhutananaon you are like my favorite fucking person you actually make me laugh.

Attached: 1567622723912s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

Is this rare or not?