ZOE QUINN BULLYING

Since this disgusting, hideous, kyke(dyke+kike) whore, piece of fucking shit drove Alec Holowka to suicide, we should harass her for real and put her on anti-depressants and suicide watch. Let's make this seething whore tranny lover khs.

Attached: Hideous Zoe Quinn.png (865x556, 310K)

Go back to Twitter Zoe.

fuck off zoe nobody cares about sjw eating their own. it's part and parcel of the rhetoric and you're a faggot.

fuck you zoe, you dont deserve my fucking spit on your grave.

The fuck anons dont you want to avenge Holowka?

She'll kill herself soon without our help.

Did not even use a memeflag and I am not a Jew.

NYPA Chelsea

Okay

>the fuck anons dont want to avenge a beta boy who offed himself?
No one gives a fuck.

Fuck off Zoe
We know you're doing this for attention

Sloppy job (((zoessad)))

"You just run them over, that's what you do"

fuck off, we're a board of peace

Do you want my picture

>Giving more attention to an attention whore
Yala! That best solution

Attached: this shit again.jpg (1111x842, 35K)

Op is Zoe Quinn posing as a shit poster. This whole thread is one big fucking SAGE

Zoe pls go

>noseberg shekelschmidt oyveystein

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Attached: Bh7bQpt.jpg (667x1000, 98K)

I'd call you a glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger, but you are clearly just some faggot beta orbiter of Zoe's here to grab screenshots to show how Zoe is really the victim for causing someone to kill themselves.

Listen up, (((You)))!
There is a reason most people in the industry are now suddenly silent about Zoe and her situation... because this stunt she pulled is the same stunt they've all pulled hundreds of times. It always worked so well for them until this guy fucking killed himself, and now they have blood on their hands for dogpiling him.

Agreed, also Zoe Quinn is a sociopath who's never going to feel even slightly bad about what she's done let alone khs because of it.

Rabbi Sy Bladdersteinbergowitz says Zoe is a good gurl.

Never in my life would I see Zoe calling herself a "dyke+kike". Can't make this shit up! This comedy writes itself!!

>trans people kill themselves because society treats them like shit
>haha, good!!!

>dumb fag kills himself after woman treats him like shit
>muh evil bitch, how dare she harm one of our incel bros, she needs to go to prison

Imagine being this much of a white nigger

>"b-but I used 'seething'!!! they all talk like that so how did they know?!"
How does it feel to have literally nobody on Jow Forums buying your shit?

>society treats them like shit
I wasn't aware it was society's fault that people don't want to fuck open-wound inside-out-intestine vaginas or put a dick made of bundled up arm/leg skin inside them...

Imagine being this much of a maricón! KYS

And make the evening news? Nah

you have absolutely no grasp of concept for objectivity do you, clown?

Who is saying that I am attracted to them? And what bearing does that have on Jow Forums's double standards?

Kys dumb shitposter

The common pledge of trannies isn't about not getting fucked by average people, it's about being treated differently by society, and thinking you're less because you're trans, sexual preferences aside.

How is this comparison not objective, both people are committing suicide because of how other people treat them.

The difference here is that you're biased against transexuals, which is why you don't see an issue with indviduals treating trans people like shit and driving them to suicide.

>it's about being treated differently by society
Why would they not be treated differently? They outwardly try to be as different as possible and then very loudly complain over every perceived slight.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that all trannies are genuine. By that I mean that all trannies legitimately have gender dysphoria, and they aren't just claiming to be trans because they want attention. OK?
You are complaining that people with a severe and debilitating mental problem are killing themselves... and you are blaming SOCIETY for it instead of THEIR MENTAL ILLNESS TELLING THEM THAT THEY WERE BORN WRONG.

ffs listen to yourself you dumb nigger...

>be a maricón
>live in Mexico

Life is just one giant comedy stage.

>be low IQ white nigger
>post ad hominem and baseless accusations in lieu of an actual argument defending Jow Forums's double standards

Is this how you sharpen your debate skills on Jow Forums? Just spamming faggot, nigger, trannylover, etc? You're better suited for the /b/ shortbus

Por que no vas a que te coman las pelotas en un criadero de pitbulls maricon de mierda.

Tambien dile a tu gente de mierda que se valla de mi pais, degenerados malparidos.

>treated differently
Avoidant word for saying 'treated like shit', if people had basic civility they wouldn't feel the need to scream 'freak!' just because you saw a gay dude wearing makeup, or stuff like that.

There's a difference between being treated 'differently' but in a civil manner, and being treated like shit because people's feelings are hurt due to your image.

I don't feel any attraction to trannies, nor do I feel like I should embrace their lifestyle, but I think they deserve the same rights and respect as a normal person, otherwise you're just simply excluding them from society and driving them to suicide, they can be as productive as a normal person, after all.

You're operating under the assumption that the actions of society don't have an effect on their suicide rates, which is simply a lie, they are ostracized from their jobs, family, housing, etc which has severe effects on their suicide rates.

Accept that you have a double standard and I could probably have more respect for you, instead of coming to me with this intellectually dishonest argument.

>be Lainto
>mfw a poster calls me a "gringo nigger"

Whatever you need to say to cope with sucking dick.

Lol this guy is fuming so much that he started speaking spanish, imagine being such a short tempered, bigoted nigger, that you snap at the sight of an argument you're unable to refute.

>Jow Forums's finest minds truly are the salvation of the right wing agenda

So you're a Latino nigger, gotcha, just swtich white for Latino, and my post still applies to your childish garbage-posting.

Fuck off Zoe.

seriously disgusting

What is this news website?

>some thick rim glasses Californian FAGGOT pedo killed himself after being exposed for what he is
Who cares
It's not like he was a person

8===D

What a hideous looking troll. Fucking gross.

No we don't do that here

It's something the workers Union paedophiles usually do

Sssssage ma boi

Gamergate failed, user. It's time to let go.

I love how you complain about trans people and their "treatment" in society yet type "Nigger" in the post.

But! I now see the "Double Standard" you speak of!

She didn’t make him do anything.
He’s just the first person to complete “Depression Quest”

I love how you are consciously ignoring the fact that I've attached the term 'nigger' to describe a subset of quite a few groups of people in this thread, including my own.

Perhaps you consciously chose to ignore that, to make the only argument at your disposal out of thin air, and assume that my usage of 'nigger' has to do with blacks, rather than people of any race who behave in a very uncivil, and shortsighted manner.

Lol. Giving an attention whore attention will just help her get richer.

Just want her on suicide watch for Holowka

>t. glownigger

An observation being an “argument out of thin air”???

Go away you fat retarded whore. You're a murderer btw.