South African here, Ask me Anything political

South African here, Ask me Anything political.

Yeah, it's me (you know who)

Mud people not allowed to ask (you know who you are, and yes i mean you too American spic)

Attached: 240_F_239434238_e2zNZiGiPx5SEDjs0ru84dGHgjqKH7pl.jpg (427x240, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-4Quno9psA
murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=Metamorphosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get cancer ugly cunt

Eeww a brazilian

Attached: images (3).jpg (260x260, 9K)

Who's the next leader Zimbabwe leader and when its the white revolution happening.

Whites dont belong in Africa, I hope you get killed by a horde of niggers.

You are so ugly I wouldn’t fuck u if u asked me and would be ashamed of bringing your ugly ass to meet my family cause that would bring shame to my mother

Yo ouma's poes man

There is already another leader. Mugabe was deposed last year already. He was no longer president when he died

It's... not amusing. I don't want to shitpost ITT. Hope you're doing alright user.

>Yeah, it's me (you know who)
Who?

Lier. You wish to have a female like me in your subhuman life

Attached: Eks_mooi.jpg (800x852, 232K)

If it was easy, would you move to the US?

I dont understand you

wow shills strong ITT

still not keen on an indeterminately timed visit to australia? how are you keeping safe? are your neighbours doing anything less or more than you in that regard for personal/familial safety?

How common are monkey attacks?

I’m serious. I would be ashamed to show you to my mother because u are too fat and just plain ugly

Its expensive af and most boers dont have money

Yes. But only if I was promised a good life. I will work hard. I wish to live well too

Attached: Astra_K.jpg (800x787, 162K)

Not common

Hello fellow whites

Most of the country isn't expensive just the coasts

Found the spic

this is still me bitch(im posting from my computer now cause its easier to type)
u don't even look like a brazilian. u look like a fucking Colombian or something.
this is not white

Attached: dumbhuman.png (231x334, 139K)

Jacques Kallis
>How can one man be so based and why is he definitely better than Tendulkar?

Who killed Hanse Cronje

Hoe gereeld braai jy

tits or gtfo

this is white and she's a jew u potato

Attached: Cher_-_promo-1 00-57-31-554.png (633x850, 592K)

Meant more the transport of all your stuff to the us. And exchange rate is shit

>still not keen on an indeterminately timed visit to australia?
I will come if I get a job there.

>how are you keeping safe?
We will in a secure gated complex

>are your neighbours doing anything less or more than you in that regard for personal/familial safety?
No, it's everyone for themselves. Our community is broken. Our people are disconnected

how is that mini ethno-city doing?

Wtf is this shit

no one cares

When did you become redpilled?

>tits or gtfo

Attached: eatshit.png (1254x261, 102K)

why don't you look like this u ugly potato?

Attached: 65f641beaa85cd3520cb986e15efe72e.jpg (1776x2710, 345K)

Attached: indio.png (276x247, 114K)

How awesome it is to live under diversity? Do you draw strength from it erry day?

Where does one live to be protected from naggers when the US collapses

Attached: 7C2D26C2-4E53-4C30-A16B-4426A02CD537.jpg (539x648, 43K)

how much time is left before the kaffirs turn their xenophobia onto you?

what will you do when a malema type stokes them mugabe style?

say you manage to beat back and kill the 40 million kaffirs, how do you plan to deal with the 1 billion african kaffirs that will flow south for the chance to rob and rape?

Brother, why are you still in South Africa. You need to GTFO to the nearest white country.
youtube.com/watch?v=6-4Quno9psA

Russia seems to want to take you and your ilk in. Its time to get out of there. Olympus has fallen and its only a matter of time before the barbarian hordes kill you and yours.

>Brother

I've got bad news for you m8

Russia will only take farmers

Ding ding ding we had a wiener

Attached: 128499B8-88A2-40A9-911F-8946BFCF1EBD.jpg (425x238, 9K)

If this is who the OP claims to be: looks underage. Nice moustache btw.

this shit is her. she's always coming here.
insta she ugly? I think so

She's cute, you know it's bad in SA when even the hotties are stuck posting on Jow Forums since they can't go outside

What do you think boer means?

Attached: 1567811669993.jpg (228x201, 9K)

It sucks that the South African brits don't have right of return to the UK. Being controlled by Zog is the worst.

Are the non blacks safe?
Cause i heared from tourists that notso much

Shut up

They shoudn't have become a republic in 1961 then, blame the Afrikaners for that mess

No it's not. It's the same faggot who was calling himself 'Astra' and posting pictures of some ugly cunt. What kind of retarded name is Astra anyway.

HEEEEEEEDIOT!!

she not cute! she's a potato looking human.
don't disappoint me brit

He's been LARPing for probably 2 years now.

kek. this is pathetic.

Brazillian women probably give you high standards, but she's a solid 8/10 in Bongland

There are shitty faggots everywhere. Hope he gets killed soon.

Ah I see, well I'd rather have a strong dollar; sucks for everyone else though

ive been to England. its not that bad

And faggots still fall for it lmao

even I can tell that when you travel to africa you are only safe in official resorts and tourist attractions, definitely not in rural areas and among 50 iq blacks

I wish everyone would just ignore this LARPer and let his threads archive without a single bump.

Bly stil dumbass

there is shopping mall in my city called Astra kek

vas byt. Watch Metamorphosis.

Actually its promises "We will come for you!" are empty, but it /feels/ good, anyway:
murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=Metamorphosis

Attached: Metamorphosis-1.jpg (1920x1080, 63K)

U dog. Show me pic of boob and vagene

>brazilian
>calling someone dog
oh god the irony

Souf african eh

How bout u show us that south ass-crackan

But south Africa has gun laws that protect the white man from niggers. Or i just got mis informed...

I mean, independence or not, we kinda overthrew their government and got them into this land grab murdernigger mess. I mean i'd say come here to America, but we are turning into Brazil. So why not take in as many former Brits as possible to increase your native white pop.

I think they do - Serpentza, that ADVChina guy, has mentioned that he does, and could. I think.

What can we expect daily life to be like once we are a minority and pay almost all of the taxes?

Oh I thought you meant are white tourists safe there. In case of farmers I don't really know much about it despite statistics of homicide on them.

There's also a beer brand called Astra and Opel Astra.

Fucking tool

My bad with my hasty writing.
>white tourists in africa
If you know the "bald and bankrupt" channel, he travels mostly in russia and gets a warm welcome in any place there.
If he will be travelling africa, hohoho 1st day rape 100%.

yea haha, not very wise parents i'd say

You know the rules.

Bald and bankrupt is an ugly moron. I doubt he will get raped

yea I watched his episode from Moldavia drinking with locals
I think he knows there is a big no no about coming to africa to record this type of stuff

imagine posting this pic of urself to 1-up a hue.

Attached: 37847482-52CF-413D-8F85-D0B181D73144.jpg (211x239, 16K)

Could be hes a moron.
Wish i had the will power to go to Chechenya just for the heck of it.

This is the thread I've been waiting for, has anyone got the copypasta of how South Africa was (((subverted)))??

Linda is that you? I was looking for you.

Attached: pepe_remark.jpg (400x400, 19K)

based SA thot destroying the shitskins

this thread is so boring im gonna need some butterknife to off myself, could you borrow me one sir?

I mean isn't the narrative, the Cape of Good Hope was practically Abandoned with only a few sparse tribes. Then Europeans like the Dutch and Brits colonized the region and made it prosperous, then Africans wanting some of the prosperity move en masse, eventually outnumbering the white SA's. This forced the gov to adopt Apartheid.

If I wanted the narrative I would've looked literally anywhere else on the internet, truth only please

I always ask about orania and South African on here never fucking reply.

My guess is because they are full of shit. If they really felt threatened, were white and nationalistic they would move there.

>Yeah, it's me
>>> (you know who)
But what are you doing on Jow Forums belle delphine?

Attached: belldelphineeyesrolledback.jpg (680x680, 54K)

is the war beginning?

Good ol kaaplander.
Add me back to the group.

It's a slide thread but we might as well have some fun with it.
Pole user, a volunteer tomato plant started growing in the firepit I dump all the dog shit in, and now it has some tasty looking Roma tomatoes.
But the fact that the seed passed through a dog's digestive system give me pause.
Would you eat them?
(OP depicted, after getting suckers to bite and printing off responses and reading them.)

Attached: monkeyfap.gif (327x251, 889K)

Johannesburgs a carcrash right now. Imagine a large city with 1m+ in where if you are white and drive through it/go downtown you get robbed/killed/raped in whatever order immediately. All the whites moved to Sandton.If anyone wants to an hero, go to hillbrow at night and if you're white you will be killed within at least 10 minutes.

In conclusion, jozi needs a nuke dropped on it.

You're going to need new pics and timestamps.
>t.rich white male here who would wife you.

Mandela?

orania that was the fucking name.
in 2 years or so they have gone from 5000 to 7000 people. 100 years ago Amish where just 5000, now they are 280k, as long as they keep birth rates high and white inmigration sumed with a good education level so they can deelop AI killing machines they will purge africa in 50 years.

I don't care if she has herpes I'd smash the fuck out of that mouth

invite your neighbour to taste your home grown tomatoes and ask him of an opinion, simple and safe