Are the Balkans the Latin America of Europe?

Are the Balkans the Latin America of Europe?
Based on mentality and stuff.
It makes me proud of being a cultured Celt and being above those animals.

Attached: Balkans_regions_map-5b828ef146e0fb002c3a8885.jpg (2007x1510, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnxExIkwMFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

during the trans-Atlantic slave trade the irish were considered even lesser beings than niggers, no joke.
If someone killed a nigger slave they'd be charged but one could kill an entire family of potato niggers and no one would even blink

Does this look like Latin America to you monkey?

Attached: IMG_20190714_121925.jpg (2448x3264, 2.7M)

We're the true Aryans of Europe. Especially the Alp Dinarides, the tallest ppl of the world.
Also
>Memeflag

show flag, bozgor

No and you're a fucking retard. With that being said, Yes

Could be, lol

looks like a well off part of argentina

That LITERALLY looks like south america..
Fancy cars and bad instrafacture..
Hahaha y'all being tall doesnt reflect the fact that your dark.. Search up a Liverpool defender Lovren and the fulham striker Mitrovic

pretty much, everything is dirty and we're drowning in illegal shitskins from all over durkaville

Attached: 3YniAvK.png (340x333, 96K)

I'm whiter than you, memeflag-boy

Macedonians moan because of Albanian immigrants and Greeks moan because of macedonians while Croats moan because of Serbs and vice versa..
Balkan.. cough cough.. south american Mentality at it's best

If your country is southern than mine, than no, you're not white sweetheart..

right now albanians are the least of our worries, the illegal shitskins that have come are 20x albanians than albanians, absolute no sense of social behavior, just last month they arrested 2000 newly illegal shitskins in my little town
we're trully fucked

You can say that about almost every region on the planet, retard. And the few regions that are now "above" these issues are cucks, like Scandinavia for example.

Reveal the flag, faggot

I agree that they're disgusting but a greek calling the same people of color shitskins? KINDA ironic

Lulz sub saharan DNA

Attached: Map_of_African_admixture_in_European_populations.png (644x335, 255K)

I'd rather be brown than let my country be overrun with foreign culture, ideals, crime, filth and degeneracy

I'm 6'3" and blond, what now little dumb fuck?

shut the fuck and listen how things are now.

alright, WE re full, not let me rephrase that WE RE DROWNING IN ILLEGAL SHITSKIN.

I'm taking a stroll trying to enjoy my coffee and I see some fucking shitskin, you know what's that like? DO YOU?!

That might explain why my dick is so long, thanks user

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg (750x1000, 61K)

Yes?

Why do you care what this autist has to say about you
How sad is your life that you argue muh whitnes on midnight with some faggot
Kill yourselves

Yikes

Attached: 1566860885253.png (3840x2160, 368K)

I don't, I just like humble bragging whenever I can, if you were 6'3" and blond you would too.

>I'm taking a stroll trying to enjoy my coffee and I see some fucking shitskin, you know what's that like? DO YOU?!
SAME here in Germany but with the balkanites,most of them live like gangsters and are hanging out with niggers and muslims!!

Croatia has zero nigger admixture, your dick is huge because you are a SLAVIC BVLL.

He's obviously baiting people. But I'm just bored so why not

Why would iyou brag about being blonde the worst color of haor to have
Its just a genetical abomination brown and ginger hair is supperiror
All the blondes get pesticide as food

Celts are the niggers of England. And you're not even fucking celtish. You WISH you were, but your DNA tells otherwise and you know it. Icenigger.

Preach
I might not be blonde, but I am pretty tall as well brotha

True slavs are from Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Lithuania.
Balkanites are TurkMutt babies

Shut the fuck up leaf, what are you even, 40% asian or some shit?

Start posting DNA profiles here negroids.

>Why would iyou brag about being blonde the worst color of haor to have
Its just a genetical abomination brown and ginger hair is supperiror
THE ABSOLUTE COPE.

Croats are Iranic, just like all that are considered "South Slavs", except for the Slovenes. We are just Slavic speakers, but don't have much in common with you vodkanigger.

Two kikes for one special.

My coworker is Bosnian Serb, he's alright if kinda an incel. Pasty white. He tells me stories about his homeland. His girlfriend is some fucking meth junkie from Kansas.

>Its just a genetical abomination brown and ginger hair is supperiror
Was meant to be green

The Iranian shitskin theory is false. I've seen those subhumans, we have nothing to do with them

South Americans are harder working and get along better.

Tfw waking up another morning as a part of the Slavic masterrace

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

Said the bulgarian. So tell me, what was before bulgaria, and before that? Fucking bulgars shitting on magyars pisses me off. If anything their entire race is a mutt race, at least the magyars know what they are.

>I'm 6'3" and blond, what now little dumb fuck?

No your not Costas, stop telling lies on the internet and go back to blowing your brother.

Croatian women are goddesses

Attached: 800x450.jpg (568x719, 85K)

Bulgarians are pure slavs who make HITS like this

youtube.com/watch?v=HnxExIkwMFc

Youre both 100% cocksauce. Get run over.

That's an unproven theory. I doubt we're Iranians, although it is possible. However, it's much more likely we're all simply Slavic. Bulgarians are Slavic as well, both genetically and culturally

No offense, but as a Mexican I'm not impressed.

Attached: images (11).jpg (886x346, 55K)

Youre fucking macedonian. HAVE SOME FUCKING PRIDE. Jesus fucking christ raping the virgins.

They're hot but promoting race-mixing on pol? Go away you kike

Persians got muttified badly with various other groups, but we're from a different branch, which came from the Pontic steppe.

Fun fact
See pic
The iranian theory is based on zero to none evidance
Some people found our coat of arms there and that is it no further evidance
But i guess you are less retarded than those claiming we are some lost german tribe
Fun fact i understand bulgarian with no problem same goes for every south slav language since its allnot the same language just different dialects

Attached: 1566770017939.png (860x1022, 68K)

Im swedish, im allowed to have no pride. Being cucked and arbitrarily commiting racial suicide.

Oh shit bulgarian, you're not altaic turks at all. NOT AT ALL. Because turks did not control bulgaria for how long?

The denial is stronk in this one

Modern Turks have barely anything to do with the Seljuks and gokturks. Their DNA is mostly Anatolian with a mix of Balkans, middle east and so forth

>celt
>cultured
come on now...

>Unironically believing this picture

>Believing meme flags
come on now

Where do you think im from?

Do you really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

Define Anatolian DNA (in which regard its not TURKISH). Yeah Im sure balkan DNA is a MIX of turkish, because Ottomans controlled the balkan up to Vienna at point.

What the unholy fuck is your point? Anyone in the Balkans is likely to have turk DNA. True, thats absolutely true. Bulgarians more so? YEAH for sure.

Turkish DNA is Altaic in origin. They invaded the balkans and spread their DNA, CORRECT.

Give me some delusions now. Please.

All Eurofags are gay. Turkish Pride World Wide.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>[
Turks are the niggers of Europe. Grats.

Israel

I couldve tell im Scandinavian or something
I know that celts are not that popular on POL but we're STILL white.

We must united again. Balkanian Peninsula, Fucking hate that name. The name itself was given to us by the Western Power. Today we basically are colony of the West. Who was the main reason for the disintegration of Yugoslavia? The West... Kissinger and that ugly lady Madeleine Albright, by coincidence fcking JEWS.
Balkanian peninsula from always have been called Macedonian Peninsula and most of the White and beautiful ppl here are descending from ancient Macedonians, despite the Western lies and all of the fake HiStory. They have been caught in lies countless times.
So Let us united again brother and sisters, after all we are the same, just a different tribes.

>celt
>white
come on now...
also, no one is popular on Jow Forums

>Turks are the niggers of europe
>Balkans are Latin America of Europe
Sounds about right.

Shut your disgusting Greta filled shilling mouth. You might think youre swedish, but youre really a kike.

nekoj na ova sigurno ke se upeca

The Seljuks, Ottomans, Turks from Turkey, Some Turkmen, Azerbaijanis, Tatars, and the Chuvash are all fake Turks idiots. I am Turkish and I know this. I am from the fake Turks but my ancestors where True Turks. See there are 3 types of Turks. Brown Arabic Muslim Turks (Anatolians, Azerbaijanis, Persian Turks, Half of all Turkmen, ETC), White Muslim Turks (Tatars, Azerbaijanis, Chuvash, ETC), and the Mongoloid More Secular Muslim or Tengrist Turks (Kazakhs, Kirghiz, Uzbeks, Uyghurs, ETC). The Mongoloid Turks where most of the modern Turks ancestors. They where my ancestors. But now the Turks have been degenerated, islamized, sandniggerized, whiteized, and detured from their Gokturk Ancestors. The Turks are a mess now. The only pure Turks are the Mongoloid Turks. Even some Tatars could be pure. Even some Turks from Turkey could. The fact of the matter is that Turks have gone a long way and it is sad that they became Arabic Muslims instead of Tengrist Mongoloids.

Turks are not European Smartass. They are mostly not White too.

Dodusha i ne e nekoja laga ima dosta vistina u toa.

Whatever you say, great MACEDON
We seek a different kind of union now, but you can be great again with the Serbs, Albanians and Bosnians hm?

Attached: 3si.jpg (729x425, 32K)

Your completley fucking retarded. The People of the Balkans are Illryians, Greeks, Indo Europeans, and Slavs. They are the most Whitest people in Europe. They are probably as White as the Nords. Fucking dumbass.

Seljuks and such were the minority that got assimilated into the general Anatolian populace, which was not Turk in any way shape or form before or after that happened. They did keep the language and the religion though.

Don't believe me? That phenomenon is quite universal. It happened to the Bulgars, to the Magyars, to the Franks, to the Visigoths and so on.

All I got from that is that turks are mongoloid. No disagreement.
LULOXOR.

Turks are altaic and from the steppes east of Ukraine. So theyre asian. FUCK YOU ASIAN.

Why don't you show your flag you animal?

Attached: 123fg.jpg (1037x719, 157K)

Franks never got assimilated at all. Thats pure bullshit. SHOW ME ANY SINGLE SHADY EVIDENCE FOR THAT. Assimilated by what? Other franks?

Go kill yourself.

>whiteized
you´re welcome

Attached: Slavic_Europe.png (800x581, 73K)

Stop getting baited. Also, Turks are white, just muslim.

stop trying to make these comparisons. The new world is not comparable to the old world in any way. Old world cultures evolved; new world cultures were made.

It's true kek, except not limited to the balkans. All the crime, chaos and low IQ's to the east of the iron curtain can be included in your proposal

Attached: ee.jpg (442x400, 34K)

Then why are they so swarthy.
My friend happened to be swarthy because of his Spanish maternal side and there were Croato-Serbs approaching him in their language, in GERMANY. we're becoming an immigrant shithole.

SOME turks color might be pale, but 1500 years of fucking your sister puts a dent in that. Might wanna not fuck your mom for awhile. Turks.

Franks were a Germanic tribe that got assimilated into the romance speaking populace of Gaul. So, France, got its name from a Germanic tribe even though they've got very little in common with the Germanic culture etc.

Yes they are Asian/Mongoloid with "Yellow Skin". I do not look like that but true Turks do. Also being Asian is the biggest achievement possible. Even being Fillipino is somewhat good.

You are not included in our union or maybe we will let you if you behave like civilized man.

Explain this shit, it was very recently. My friend Tatarian.

Attached: Makedonija.jpg (600x628, 98K)

Northern Europeans moved on but Balkanites are still the same homophobic thugs..wonder why.. because it's in them

Turks from Turkey are Brown or Light Brown and Muslim. Get over it.

Based. The virgin world fears the chad Macedonian BVLL

Attached: north macedonia stronk.jpg (608x625, 54K)

No thats a fucking curse. I don't want to look White or Brown. I want to be Mongoloid. But I'd rather be Light Brown skinned then White.

The Ottoman empire was very vast and as such it had a lot of people of a lot of different ethnicities that travelled around and settled different parts of the empire,so really, it's quite genetically diverse

>Swarthy

Have you ever seen someone from the Balkans. They are White. They are Indo Europeans. They are so White that it scares me.

>White Serb

Attached: nemanja-radonjic-300-300.gif (300x300, 47K)

No thanks
I'm from Pirin and prefer to be a based Tatar, my Monkeydonian friend

Attached: 1566165929025.jpg (3716x2080, 2.34M)

The Ottomans where fake Turks. They where literally White and Brown and Muslim. They are the worst example of Turks. The best example of Turks are the Gokturks, Kazakhs, Turco-Mongols, Uzbeks, Kirghiz, and Uyghurs. They literally repersent Turkdom.