Kikes hate Trump

>Fired Bolton
>Called out the fed
>Tariffed China
>Didnt Bomb Iran
>Didnt oust Assad
>Called 80 percent of Jews Disloyal to America
>Made isolationism, protectionism and hard line immigration reform the main planks of the republican party, pushing the base farther right speicifically towards policies that undermine jewish interest
Remind me again Jow Forums
How the fuck is he a jewish puppet?
if you cant answer that one try this.
Name one president in the last 40 years you'd prefer to him.

Attached: ((he))trusteddonaldtrump.png (618x685, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/illegal-immigration-at-9x-the-rate-of-2017-projected-to-outpace-obama/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/10/february-job-growth-foreign-workers/
breitbart.com/border/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-26/nearly-102-million-americans-do-not-have-job-right-now-worse-any-point-during-last
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is king of the Jews. Not Rothschild and not Netanyahu.

The Messiah has come and Zionists are not God's chosen.

I thought that 4d chess was just a retarded meme like Kekistan. I don't think so anymore.

>Kikes hate Trump

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1666x1346, 591K)

Shills gonna shill this thread, hard.

Attached: 1556586070515.jpg (500x682, 137K)

>somehow falls for the same two (((party))) dialect
It's "good" jew vs bad jew. NO matter who you choose, you end up with a kike.
Prove me wrong
Protip: You Can't

Attached: Drumpfshalombuddies.jpg (1104x9958, 2.93M)

Alright so you couldnt answer the question i posted
"How is he a jewish puppet if acts consistently against the interest of the jews"
so since you are mentally unable to do that
try the seconder
name one president in the last 40 years you think was less kiked then trump?

Attached: trumpjacksonsmoloko.jpg (741x577, 117K)

MIGA

>calls jews his greatest allies
>let his daughter marry a jew
>allys with israel
>gives israel billions of dollars
>has never said any thing against jews not even subtly
>very little isolationism and very little protectionism
He is a Kike like the rest of the American Presidents. Infact he was more of a Kike then any other American President.

Most presidents in America where kiked. But the least Kiked of all presidents in the region of America was Jefferson Davis of the American Confederacy. He was the best president in American history. Also Andrew Jackson might have been in the freemasons.

Trump has done many things in the past that Jow Forums has said disproves he is a Zionist, and then a week later he did something so blatantly kiked that the theory was completely dropped.
Then he'll do something again, more threads pop up saying Trump is disproven to be a Zionist, then a week later he does something kiked and the threads stop.
This happens all the time, it's nothing new.

Attached: 1567617140429.jpg (1280x795, 219K)

Its' true. If Trump could run in Israel he'd get elected instantly. He's the only one with the balls to give them what they actually want: the third fucking temple.

Kikes in America, retard. Not in Israel.

Donald Trump is just a National Conservative Zionist who wants to hide his views as best as he possibly can and make the media go insane trying to group him in the ideology they think he follows. Since the Media is Jewish runned and Liberalistic. They where claiming Donald Trump is a Nazi as a fake statement to start the debate to be more crazy with Clinton Supporters and Trump Supporters. It is a massive puppet show and the puppet trump is giving billions of dollars to Israel.

No you fucking retard. Trump is gonna let the muslims kill you Israelis.

>calls jews his greatest allies
>let his daughter marry a jew
Fair points.
>allys with israel
LBJ allied with israel.
Its actually been a long standing policy in the United States ever since sadly.
>gives israel billions of dollars
As every US president before him as.
>has never said any thing against jews not even subtly
Literally called 80 percent of american jews "disloyal"
>very little isolationism and very little protectionism
Call it as you will user.
But i dont think the refusal to oust Assad and 25 percent tarrif on most chinese imports is insignificant in any way shape or form.
> he was more of a Kike then any other American President.
Really?
Exactly how far is your head up your ass currently?
He is more kiked that Woodrow wilson the president who signed the federal reserve act into law?
He is more kiked then FDR, the Prewident who involved us in world war two, fighting along side communists?
He is more kiked that Johnson, who passed the 65 immigration act?
Or the first bush who got us into war for israel in kuwait?
Or clinton who signed Nafta?
Or the second bush who got us fighting for israel in Iraq?
Or king nigger who funded revolutions across the "arab spring" across the middle east to destablize the region for isarel, CAUSING the migrant chriss that is causing rape and murder throughout europe?
Really.
Trump is the most zogged president american has every had?
And thusly it stands to reason you would perfer the bushes clinton and obama over him?
lmfao.
Blow it out your ass.

yep. Sadly boomers will never believe this because they like believing their favorite reality show is not scripted.
Trump loves Israel, Chuck Schumer loves Israel, Nancy Pelosi love Israel. They're not enemies more than actors in a war movie are enemies.

Attached: TrumpSchumer.jpg (800x533, 63K)

That image is actually what is happening.

Bravo Trump.

>wins only 9% of the Jewish vote

Attached: DBE6C3E4-323E-4C48-BBF5-DF2CDDCAD253.png (300x127, 29K)

>Fired Bolton
He hired him in the first place.

But user thats my point.
What if he isnt ((their)) puppet OR /our/guy.
What if hes just and uncontrolled boomer dicking around the oval office, naively attempting to better america through civic nationalist policies that come into conflict with the jewish agenda?
Like i get what you're saying
There is shit trump has done that is zogged.
But there is also things he does that have significantly explicitly run counter to jewish interests.
Most significant of all being his refusal to oust assad, which the entire military industrial complex, ADL and american establishment (including hillary clinton) wanted.
And yet he didnt do it.
The last 4 american presidents have pretty much without fail jumped when the jews said jump
He hasnt.
What do we make of this?

He is more kiked then Woodrow Wilson, I forgot about Franklin Roosevelt my mistake, Johnson was almost as Kiked as Trump, Bush was about as kiked as Trump. Bill Clinton is about Trumps Level. Infact I would actually say looking back on it that Franklin Roosevelt is the most kiked president in all of American history for fighting against the Axis and Fascism. The These new brand of Neo Fascists with Americanist principles claim Donald Trump will help. But here is my question. Where is the genocide of the Kikes and Negros? Where is the genocide of Muslim Immigrants? Where are the Gas Chambers? Why did he not fully practice Isolationism and Protectionism? Its sad the holocaust never happened. Anyways what we need is a really nationalistic president.

They almost got me. For a second I considered voted for him. But I know, this is a jew ploy to trick people.

We Yang Gang up in here.

Its good your redpilled.

Kikes mad.

Attached: 1537393740016.jpg (1242x1690, 336K)

I can't predict the future but as long as Jared Kushner is creaming (Yael) Ivanka, I doubt Trump is anything but a rat in boomer's clothing

Attached: pituis4og4h31.jpg (633x776, 123K)

You're obviously a well poisoner from /ptg/. You retards are the ones who make the catalog a mess for your own agenda and it's pathetic.

> Where is the genocide of the Kikes and Negros? Where is the genocide of Muslim Immigrants? Where are the Gas Chambers?
Well thats a bit fucking glowey lol.
There were NEVER any gass chambers
Though ill give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume your newish.
Anyway you are definately wrong about Johnson not being more kiked then trump.
That isnt even a point of debate.
The man signed the 1965 immigration act, got kennedy shot because he was fucking with the Fed and Israel and oversaw the final fall of america to the cultural marxists.
He could quite possibly be the second most jewed president of all time behind FDR.
As for your skepticism about Wilson?
Remember that he not only put the federal reserve into place (giving americans money supply over to the jews) he also put the first jew on the supreme court and is thus responsible for both the eventual desergregation of schools and the great depression latter down the line through the fed.
Trump is not the most zogged president by FAR
And anyone who thinks so sincerely needs to learn alot more about the history of jewish power in the united states.

Attached: TheRealityofAuschwitz.jpg (670x458, 56K)

jackson is the true redpill

Attached: 1562949337103.jpg (1023x800, 204K)

The least kiked president was Jefferson Davis. Also I know the holocaust was fake. It is literally a Hebrew Word for Genocide for fucks sake. But I am saying if there was a genocide on inferior creatures in America then it would have been a good thing.

>claims the immigration act is not related to trumps presidency too

Donald Trump allows Muslims to live in America with high living standards. Mosques are abounding in almost all cities. So are Synagogues and Jews are living good lives there too. If he was truely against immigration he would ban all Muslims, Negros, and Jews from comming in the country at all for all of his presidency. Yet he allows thousands in probably a million. Although its slightly better then other immigration acts it still is a massive problem. The American Confederacy allowed Immigration so rarely that Immigrants coming each years where numbered in the hundreds and lower thousands. At most Tens of Thousands.

I wuld also like to add that one of the things that redpilled me about the HK was Trumps Tweet on Holocaust-Memorial-Day, where he "forgot" to mention the jews, then the ADL complained, then the WH doubled down claiming that the jews can't claim that for themselves, then the ADL and others insisted that there were only 6 Million jews, and the 5 Million non-Jews were just an invention. So I loked into it and even jewisch Newspapers hard articles saying that the idea of 5 Million Non-Jews were simply an invention by Simon Wiesenthan. But if they can invent 5 illion victims and get away with it, how are we supposed to believe in the other 6 Million jewish victims? I thought everything was investigated and the "science was settled" and therefore you cannot question it. But I learned that over time the "facts" have changed dramatically. Wothout any proof ever. Then I looked into certain documentories and realized that everything is a big fucking scam. Thank you DJT for this tweet. I might have been sceptical before, but the tweet triggered a chain of events that made me dare to go down that path and ask the forbidden quaestions, because the ADL had already answered one.

Sorry for the typos. I blame it on the jews! No, j/k, I was just writing quickly and didn't review.

Also,
>Politicians
>On your side in any way
laughin at your ass.

All we need to do, is name the jews and cut Israel's support. That will trigger a series of events which will lead to jews being pulled from their ivory towers. With the media no longer under their control and constant anti white propaganda ended, all of us separate into our ethnic autonomous states peacefully.
ou kikes though deserve to be shoah'd out of existence. But what most likely will happen is that we'll deport every kike to Israel and let Iran rule over your ethnostate to keep you rats in check.

based.

>irrelevant shit
>shit that never happend
>sucked Israels dick
WTF I LOVE ZION DON NOW!

Good idea

>strawman.jpg
First:
Smoloko is owned by a kike who "disappeared"
Second:
Name one thing Trump has done which is consistent against the interest of the Jews?
Literally, everything he does is to please his kike handlers.

Attached: 4c45743f1d3b02f5efce8fde3aba7809145ba195a46d2eb34443cb9adc0b4185.png (699x969, 29K)

>meme flag
>talk talk talk
>this country has a penis lol
KYS FAGGOT

>Fired Bolton
He hired him you moron
>Called out the fed
Oh no! How will they ever recover from a tweet
>Tariffed China
Bankrupting American farmers in the process so badly that taxpayers had to bail them out
>Didnt Bomb Iran
He literally wasted $300 Million on bombing Assad after giving the Jews Syria's Golan Heights illegally
>Didnt oust Assad
See above cuck
>Called 80 percent of Jews Disloyal to America
Lmfao see above again you faggot
>Made isolationism, protectionism and hard line immigration reform the main planks of the republican party, pushing the base farther right speicifically towards policies that undermine jewish interest

Illegal immigration is 9x higher under Trump than Obama
breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/illegal-immigration-at-9x-the-rate-of-2017-projected-to-outpace-obama/

More Foreign born workers are filling jobs than American Born citizens for six months straight Under Trump
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/10/february-job-growth-foreign-workers/

The Border Patrol feels betrayed by Donald Trump and his Administration
breitbart.com/border/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/

102 Million Americans are without Jobs - The Unemployment Rate does not account for those not receiving unemployment - Labor Participation Rate Totals
zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-26/nearly-102-million-americans-do-not-have-job-right-now-worse-any-point-during-last

Kill yourself kike

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-134832_Gallery.jpg (1440x1899, 864K)

>Name one thing Trump has done which is consistent against the interest of the Jews?
Refusing to oust assad and passing the tarrifs come to mind.

Fuck off kike Biden is the best bet for a white america

Kike shill

>He hired him
Yes and then he fired him?
After refusing to go into basically ever war the little faggot every suggested.
Obviously the actions of a kike puppet.
>Oh no! How will they ever recover from a tweet
Could be just the begining of something.
I am curious tho.
If trump DID nationalize the fed would you still mindlessly shill against him?
Or would you have the good sense to admit ((they)) did not controll them at that poin.
>Bankrupting American farmers in the process so badly that taxpayers had to bail them out
And fucking up the eastern centric global trade network the jews have been working on for 40 odd years in the process
Google the fucking new silk road iniative if you really want to know what ((their)) plan for the 21st century was.
>He literally wasted $300 Million on bombing Assad after giving the Jews Syria's Golan Heights illegally
Oh im sorry maybe you dont understand what the words "Didnt bomb iran mean"
Iran is a separate country in the middle east.
Bombing indicates using explosives to destroy
And didnt indicates non action
are we clear now?
>See above cuck
And basically any other US prewident from obama to bush would have gone in and overthrown assad by now
Hell hillary clinton openly campaigned on it.
How is this everything the jews want?
>Lmfao see above again you faggot
In what fucking way does this change the fact that he called 80 percent of american jews disloyal?
>Illegal immigration is 9x higher under Trump than Obama
Never said it wasnt.
>More Foreign born workers are filling jobs than American Born citizens for six months straight Under Trump
Yep.
>The Border Patrol feels betrayed by Donald Trump and his Administration
Uh-huh
>102 Million Americans are without Jobs - The Unemployment Rate does not account for those not receiving unemployment - Labor Participation Rate Totals
No shit.
>Kill yourself kike
No i dont think i will.
1/2

2/2
Namely because i damn well know im not the jew in a conversation when the person im talking with cant disprovethe basic point of my OP
IE that trump has done things against the interest of the jews
Meaning that they dont totally controll him the way they did the last 5 US presidents
Stay salty faggot.
And if you're going to post again.
For the love of christ.
Learn how to form a basic argument and not just spam fucking articles from the jewish press.

Yeah lol you got me user
Im a fucking kike shill because im glad trump tarrifed the chinks and didnt oust assad
fucking faggot.

Thanks, user. I needed a thread like this to counteract the blackpill.

Attached: Trump (((hate crimes))).jpg (1096x540, 61K)

Attached: polbook.jpg (368x475, 24K)