RACE IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

Astrid has leukaemia and is desperately searching for a stem cell donor

But because of her mixed race, she faces a huge challenge

twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1170377934546358272

Attached: mixed.png (611x801, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wxyz.com/news/bone-marrow-registry-drive-for-8-month-old-metro-detroit-boy-is-next-week
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Stem_Cell_Donations.png (4624x4000, 3.67M)

Attached: 1564382089795.jpg (509x1811, 162K)

Attached: Bone_Marrow_Transplants_When_Race_Is_an_Issue.png (649x2463, 366K)

Attached: Bone_marrow_transplants_When_your_heritage_leads_to_a_needle-in-haystack_search.png (747x4535, 1.87M)

Attached: Marrow Donors Rare For Mixed-Race Patients.png (651x1755, 577K)

Attached: B.C._boy's_family_appeals_to_find_bone_marrow_match_for_leukemia.png (921x3055, 876K)

Attached: Few mixed-race marrow donors for boy's transplant.png (926x1400, 619K)

Attached: Girl_in_need_of_bone_marrow_highlights_shortage_of_mixed-race_donors.png (848x3479, 468K)

Attached: Match4Lara.png (617x3963, 1020K)

Attached: Pregnant mother-of-three is desperately searching for bone marrow to cure her leukemia - and none of (647x443, 45K)

Attached: Shannon_Tavarez,_Nala_in_‘Lion_King’,_Dies_at_11.png (612x1035, 242K)

bump

Is this some parallel universe where I’m supposed to care?

I honestly cannot tell any more of these are comments from actual retards, or Jow Forums sock accounts pretending to be retards. They are the same. I just sit back and honk.

Nahh this is the one where you should laugh.

>'Being mixed race means I could die'
is nature ourguy?

Call the ADL and have them speak with Leukemia. Let it know that prejudice like that isnt tolerated in American society.

That ship sailed in 2015, the difference between the trolls who believe in it and the trolls who push it has become 0.

Nature is the first and best fascist.

Lmao, based bonecancer
that mini-Elliott Rodger won’t be committing another mass shooting today!

bump

OMG THIS IS FUCKING RACISM HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHICH "RACE" THE STEM CELLS COME FROM THERE'S LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE

i think its fucking hilarious that all these mixed ppl are all of a sudden like "maybe race mixing isnt such a good thing because its literally impossible for me to even find organ donors that are compatible with me" lol

and then the Curse from God was fulfilled onto the mixed race abominations of the earth

bump

the party of science

Penis.

Cells are racist! Ban assault cells!

Fucking kek

WTF, I love fucking science now

Good bye genetic mistake

This, all actual science is literally hitler.

social construct

Attached: transnigger.jpg (700x686, 95K)

Obviously more race mixing needs to happen to help these poor people.

NPCs can't tell the difference between blood type for blood donations and HLA stem cells for leukemia. Color me surprised.

"social construct"

Attached: ActualRacismChart.jpg (1658x1196, 243K)

They think it's all and the same.
Why wouldn't they thought? They are being taught that the "race is only skin deep" and that we aren't different in any shape or form. It's all societal norms.
And all of the sudden the reality hits: we do differ. We differ enough that my stem cells are useless for a person that doesn't have the same skin color.
They all try to pray the reality away and it isn't working.

umm sweaty, we all bleed red and have bones and stuff

Attached: 1460319866587.png (498x668, 511K)

Agreed.

race isnt real so any stem cells should do

Not true m8 the aussies still only post pure satire

I love fucking mullatos, specifically high yellow ones that already have a complex about their lack of racial heritage. Come to Daddy.

god damn that bitch is ugly

Knowing shit and stuff pisses people off.
Science! is one of the worst things to ever happen to the sciences.

>better to die diversely than to live plainly

Due to socioeconomic reasons mutts rarely donate to anything really. These halfbreeds are passing sickle cell to whites. SCA was a disease of niggers. Just keep race mixing and mutant diseases will consume the earth. Guess the 1% will be forced to carry their own luggage.

>All women making the no race comments

Science is the reality snacking the leftiest in the face.
True science as in the analogue to the reality that is. Not the gender studies. Alas the gender studies are now considered the science that the biology, physics etc have to bow to.
I love when it bites them in the ass kek

Why is it that it's so hard to find a donor? Isn't the number of available for donating proportional to the number needing it?

Why would there be so few donors when there are so few mixed race people needing it?

Pic is of celebrating Jew on 9-11.

Attached: 1567840910405.jpg (904x699, 58K)

Attached: 1511339968443.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Obviously our understanding of leukaemia is underdeveloped and is in desperate need of boost into the 21st century. Progress needs to happen in the hospitals too, and I'm a bit surprised that the regulations haven't been updated with what we know about race, or rather the lack thereof. I don't know about you centipedes, but I'll be writing my congressperson on this one. People are dying due to these racist regulations.

Attached: 1553775764096.jpg (858x714, 90K)

Attached: mixed.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

Attached: racemixing.png (1260x2568, 281K)

Just wait until there are cancers related to sucking hormones. Transgender choice my ass. In the DNA kids.

kek

Great points. Thank you.

Oh they will explain it away user.
There are people that think that sickle cell disease is just a disease and that blacks and Arabs just have it more often. That's it.
It's not race related it's a disease.
Sometimes it bites them in the ass but they usually just don't think about it.

Society is just a racial construct

bump

Someone should make the opposite of this image, but for leukemia

Attached: blood.png (500x522, 142K)

bump

Attached: 1546063854898.jpg (812x810, 243K)

>nor is her sister
threads like this should be a mandatory reading for every coalburner out there

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52K)

Attached: 1531163224175.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

bump

bump

Damn. I just switched to a new PC. My "Actually, they're all white..." edit is on that other drive.

Blacks do not donate blood unless they are paid, so blood drives in "urban" areas need to pay out in gift cards or cash to get any donations at all. Blacks donate blood to get money that they then spend at the liquor store, or to buy weed.

Unless you're in an ER in Chicago, the blood you get is going to be white. Because whites are the only group willing to literally and without compensation give their very life essence to strangers.

The amount of white blood that has been wasted keeping the tens of thousands of niggers EVERY YEAR getting non-fatally shot in the cities alive is staggering. No wonder we keep running out.

>Of the 389 340 blood donations reported by donors aged 16 to 69 years (98.7% of all donations), the collections were from white (77.7%), African American (16.3%), Hispanic (2.3%), Asian (2.2%), and other (1.6%) donors.

Apparently that's enough to make Euro's innovators and inventors and for the Africans to still live in mud huts.

0.153!!!!!!

>When leftist activism meets actual science

she doesnt need stem cells she needs bone marrow and its all some faggy scheme to get donations for her treatment

shes a literal who and nobody cares about some nigger mutt dying

It's great ain't it, reality is so shattered that the clown world is made manifest.

Honestly i question if the majority of people are even sentient

Too bad Shakafreeka. Maybe back in wakanda the kangz have a cure for you. We only have white man cures.

Attached: bz-5cf2ec56d23e7.jpg (720x1025, 42K)

>nasty genetic disorder
>impossible to find donors to help
>passing these terrible genetics on is a good idea

Attached: tfw.jpg (474x296, 35K)

bump

bump

but muh diversaty gib nikes or u racis

lmao

>and that's a good thing
Nature's course, they're not meant to be.

>race is just a social construct
>whitey's the devil though
>kill whitey

Attached: 1507235368723.jpg (604x499, 68K)

Race is just ways of putting categories on peoples’ phenotypical and genotypical differences.

But it varies to such a great extent that it can be considered a social construct more than a scientific one. Given that the way you look doesn’t reflect what’s in your genetic code in a 1:1 fashion.

wxyz.com/news/bone-marrow-registry-drive-for-8-month-old-metro-detroit-boy-is-next-week

There are plenty of people who are pure whites and cannot get donors because they have genetic differences with their parents and immediate family also. Being of the same racial background just increases the likelihood your genetic makeup is similar enough to have a match.

Attached: 7B203A94-DF24-4430-97AB-FD674FF7E1E0.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

I'm glad that cancer is the equalizer for this diverse world.

>Race is just ways of putting categories on peoples’ phenotypical and genotypical differences.
>But it varies to such a great extent that it can be considered a social construct more than a scientific one. Given that the way you look doesn’t reflect what’s in your genetic code in a 1:1 fashion.
Race is about ancestry. It isn't solely based on physical appearance.

>There are plenty of people who are pure whites and cannot get donors because they have genetic differences with their parents and immediate family also. Being of the same racial background just increases the likelihood your genetic makeup is similar enough to have a match.
Yes, because people of the same race are more genetically similar to one another than to people who are not of their race. Meaning race is real and is a factor in determining viable donors.

And racial categorization reflects actual genetic variation.

>We have analyzed genetic data for 326 microsatellite markers that were typed uniformly in a large multiethnic population-based sample of individuals as part of a study of the genetics of hypertension (Family Blood Pressure Program). Subjects identified themselves as belonging to one of four major racial/ethnic groups (white, African American, East Asian, and Hispanic) and were recruited from 15 different geographic locales within the United States and Taiwan. Genetic cluster analysis of the microsatellite markers produced four major clusters, which showed near-perfect correspondence with the four self-reported race/ethnicity categories. Of 3,636 subjects of varying race/ethnicity, only 5 (0.14%) showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity. On the other hand, we detected only modest genetic differentiation between different current geographic locales within each race/ethnicity group. Thus, ancient geographic ancestry, which is highly correlated with self-identified race/ethnicity--as opposed to current residence--is the major determinant of genetic structure in the U.S.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Christ, it's like watching Sisyphus push that boulder up the hill over and over again.

I like that cat

I was thinking the same thing.

And these people want to be the thought police.

Attached: IMG_3520.jpg (3024x1920, 3.11M)

Attached: IMG_3519.jpg (2769x1920, 1.64M)

Attached: IMG_3518.jpg (1920x2472, 2M)

Attached: IMG_3517.jpg (3024x1920, 2.66M)

bump

Crushing memetics fren.

bump

I feel like this is the case with whites+ nigs and spics. Maybe Asian, but the average insectoid income is higher, divorce rate is lower, and crime rate is lower.

Fuck, poor kid.

What do they do for people who are ethnically ambiguous like Arabs?

>writing the same bubbly response over and over
True control over mind body and soul