IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: billburrnword.jpg (719x803, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpQhztWgrKM
youtube.com/watch?v=aF2ypkAedJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DON'T SAY THE N-WORD!!! BLACK PEOPLE WILL BE OFFENDED!!!

Attached: 1558201011457s.jpg (250x232, 8K)

Based but he married a nigger.

>Married to a stronk woman of colour
>Uses his entire career as a setup for this one moment; to say "Nigger" during a stand up comedy routine. Something George Carlin did and nobody batted an eye because it was George fucking Carlin.
>Libs go apeshit, and forget he's actually married to a stronk woman of colour
What fucking timeline is this? Proof of Carlin below:
youtube.com/watch?v=DpQhztWgrKM

He has a stay-out-of-lefty-jail card cuz he married a nigger.

Better than Chappell

These recent specials fucking suck
All about SJW bullshit

Comedy is fucking dead

Im not even mad he married a ingress, he obviously suffers for his art and his new special is definitely a spicy banger

just as much of a hatchet job

Chapelle married to an asian
Burr married to a black

is that you luis j Gomez?

Was he talking about his mutt son?

thought there was something off, only a manlet has such impotent rage

Attached: burrlette.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>an indication that Burr is a white supremacist
Ha.
Hahahahaahhahahaha.
sage

Ya but shouldn’t that apply to chappelle as well because he is a nigger

Based Bill

He uses more than the N word
LMAO

Attached: 2326585632.png (1280x720, 296K)

Haven't seen it but i'd guess he rehashed his bit about evil white people movies-bit, he used negros in that one.

Nigger

Attached: bewd.png (800x600, 301K)

I have a theory about this, anons. I'm watching Bill Burr's new Nexflix special right now and its fucking hilarious so far. He's doing the same thing Chappelle did. My theory is it's a psy op. Nexflix has been getting the shit kicked out of them for being woke and they lost a lot of subscribers. I'm thinking that Chapelle and Burr, who are friends, decided together to convince Netflix to let them unleash on the left and SJW culture so that they themselves won't be seen as cucks (not to mention both were paid handsomely) and drum up right leaning subscriptions for NF. It's really funny that an SJW company like NF didn't pull these comedy specials for hate speech, dont you think? Not even when the liberal media is bashing them for airing it. Bottom line, frens, we can't trust these two. Even though it's funny and true...we can't trust them. Chapelle and Burr are both very intelligent. They know what they're doing. They're making money off of the right and the left.

Prove me wrong.

yeah I have been thinking the same thing, user. Fuck (((netflix)))

I kinda lost interest in current Bill, he cucked pretty hard already by the time he was promoting the last one and it didn't really have any standout moments for me. But if he said nigger? I might have to go back in. But did he say it in his usual SJW way? The guy came up with black comics, has a black wife and daughter...it's not like he said it in any controversial way. He's literally had an old bit he did in front of an all-black audience about racists using the n-word (where he spends the whole time making fun of the "racist").

Doesn't he get a pass cause he married one and is raising her kid?

but shillpelle didn't lay into anyone but the wytes who "fucked" his show, but he won't name them

Actually, that's a pretty solid theory, user. Well done.

Nigger

Leaf

Le current year racists

Attached: F47C08AD-CE5C-4B62-81F7-ABB661657220.jpg (780x956, 97K)

he accepts white privelege as a thing.. hes a bitch. hes just now complaining about feminists and #metoo, another comedian who kept his head mostly down trying to step out a little to rebrand as anti-sjw, like chapelles its funny but its not nearly as brave as retards think it is.

Pretty sure you're schizophrenic

Attached: theLword.jpg (1024x768, 238K)

He has a black wife dumbass. He's a cuck. He's a boomer comedian.

I'll take that as a compliment, fren. Kek

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Bill is based as fuck, he openly discusses 9/11 being an inside job and our currency being off the gold standard as bull shit during his stand up.

Oh shit he’s that niggerguy.

You are viewing it with pol glasses. Its way more simple. Netflix isn't the only streaming service anymore. Other streaming service are offering better qualiy show. Netflix is panicking and is dialing down on sjw propaganda because it doesn't get views

The N word? Which word is that? Necrophilia? No? NASCAR?

whoa you mean i shouldnt trust those rich based guys who lie, act and make shit up as a career ?
whoa dude maybe trump didnt really mean it when he said merry christmas either whoa dude

Attached: mindfuck.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Okay, you have got to be stupid. He's been getting progressively more cucked, he used to say much more harsh things about feminists and cancel culture. It's literally what made him famous a decade ago. His black wife has been progressively chipping away at him until he cucks out on everything because she is your standard extreme leftist. He also used to be an Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theorist.

Burr went on about his "white privilege" 30 seconds into his new special. Him and Chapelle are complete faggot sell outs. Controlled opposition cucks.

You just regurgitated what I initially said, fren. Kek

Based.

Attached: MEME2019-09-10-03-15-31.jpg (1066x1044, 416K)

You get it. Right on!

Saved for when youtube finally deletes that.

I had the same gut reaction, just so you know you aren't crazy.

Attached: 1563805546052.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

I like him but he's a supporter of the white privelege nonsense so hes just another bitch. This one struck me as more harsh than the last couple specials but again #metoo and feminism jokes arent gonna cut it. Boldest thing was making fun of sexual assault accusations directly maybe.

Stop posting this fake shit, faggot

*huff*
Despite making up only-
*wheeze*
1/6 of the letters, “N”—

Attached: BDFC9E37-739A-464F-9750-AD06DFAE41E5.jpg (320x320, 27K)

He's playing both sides and financially benefitting. We can't trust him. He ain't "our guy".

He's just spent too much of his life around racist black people who hate whites. His views on race have never been interesting in any way, it was his love of conspiracies and anger towards women, celebrities and society in general that was fun.

I literally think that's why he married her, or at least dated her in the first place

Based

I wouldn't do this

chapelle is a muslim

People seem to let that slide.

Attached: bill-burr.jpg (330x262, 22K)

Based.

Seethe you (((critic))) parasites. The outrage mafia is crumbling.

Just watched it. He never said nigger. He did however recall a story about how he told his wife during an argument that niggers would have never made the music the white man "stole" if they weren't oppressed for so long, so that's... something?

Stand up comedy has always been shitty jewish subversion

How does this keep happening? I thought I enjoyed an hour of comedy. Turns out I was incorrect all those times I laughed and it was all horrible because of one joke.

Attached: r3vwfEer.jpg (1456x1400, 248K)

Not as funny as an epic meme

youtube.com/watch?v=aF2ypkAedJ8

Based, Skanks are the only good comics

Any man who gives up his dog for a negriss and makes jokes about it is evil.

Sam Hyde definitely isn't, regardless of what you think of him. That's why he got shut down.

really?

damn that's an ugly ass monkey

Id like to think hell grow a pair after his wife inevitably takes him to the cleaners but i doubt it. it would be better for us to see bill be utterly ruined by her.

If he wasn't exaggerating then he did the right thing. Some dogs are not family dogs.

True dogs don't respect manlets and nogs

he is indeed

[citation needed]

Attached: 1554556294864.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Yeah no shit. Netflix is a company trying to make money. They saw these specials before putting them up on their service.

This is just proof that the funny guy does not get the girl anons. Stand up comics are approval seeking betas one and all. Women are repulsed by this tendency.

another episode of Jow Forums reacting to a fake story.

Jokes on those queers, I pirated the fuck out of that shit. Fuck Netflix.

Attached: 1564583574994.jpg (960x720, 58K)

I agree 100%. It’s controlled opposition for them. Chappelle both normalized pedophilia and ‘offended’ trannies. Burr is soft pill. I love both these guys but neither is truly red pilled, or at least willing to show it

Jesus bill

are 'BLACKS' people?
why is nobody answering this blatant question?

Fucking cracks me up, people paying for Netflix.

>attempting to tar by association
eat shit, leaf, dave is the king of comedy.

WHY
So
SERIOUS

LAUGH AT A JOKE AND MOVE ON

I watched it earlier and I'm already on to other shit. Almost forgotten just like Chappelles. Its comedy, have fun for an hour, laugh, then move on. I don't agree with a bunch of what either said, but it was funny and I laughed.
That being said, glad I pirated it. Fuck (((NF)))

Fuck niggers.

no one jew woke is subscribing to NF

The great comedian rebellion is happening

He married a black tranny, holy shit that is disgusting

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 16.07.23.png (1274x985, 204K)

WATCHED THE SPECIAL AND I CAN CONFIRM THIS IS FAKE NEWS AND POL IS RETARDED

>we can't trust them

this is the problem with modern society

why does ANYONE trust someone they don't know? why does anyone trust someone on the news, that they know reads from teleprompters?

the entire problem is "trusting" the words of someone that you don't and never will know. think for yourself.

i bet his wife was like 'lol do it'

I just finished watching it and i never heard him say nigger.... I dont see how i could have missed that. Did netflix cut it now?

He has a nigger wife
He has a nigger (half Irish) kid
He is a leftist suck-up and sucks Jews' cocks trying to be a movie star
He is not funny anymore and an honorary nigger.
White card revoked.

Attached: 1565042008988.jpg (396x385, 27K)

He married a nigger and he's a potato nigger why can't he say it?

He literally said NIGGER on a netflix standup special I watched years ago.
His joke at the time was why he hates White people who snitch on other Whites
"Ive never said the N-word before, but Ill totally point out the White man who said Nigger."

He doesn't say it. You have been trolled for 12.99 per month. I hate this place.

>The N-Word
No?

Attached: 20180826_204028.jpg (175x196, 23K)

I gotta say it's a good marketing tactic, i stayed until the very end and never saw it.

>NOT FUNNY
I haven’t even seen the clip yet but I hope whoever the cunt who wrote this is dies of a very terrible cancer

He married and reproduced with a nigress.

you can NEVER trust bet males> PERIOD. Betas have always WEAK SPOT where there is someone in control - wife, handler. Owen Benjamin, may be.

Shoot the nigger.