Pewdiepie donates 50k to ADL

youtu.be/DYlesHOaPkY?t=134

I know some of you faggots are pewdiepie fans and post his shit from time to time but this is absolute proof he is completely cucked and will do anything to keep his easy job. He is a sellout just like everyone else.

He just donated 50k to ADL. A Jewish owned anti-white organization. Amazing.

Attached: pewdiepie-adl-donation.png (954x537, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
youtu.be/qbE3bbbAHgw
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/d2acpw/unboxing_100_million_award/
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY&lc=UgzXD5pIFvT-Hn8Oc2R4AaABAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of our money is being taken by the jews up top, user. Maybe he's figured out the system

Pewdiepie is blackmailed no doubt this is mob like tactics from the ADL

Attached: R3tmFfO_d.jpg (640x871, 62K)

THOSE FUCKING COMMENTS WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1566526040401.jpg (444x332, 11K)

Goyim knows

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-04-22-59-01-1.png (518x482, 167K)

>he is blackmailed
haha bullshit. pewdiepie has cucked and apologized for things he shouldn't apologize for. He has actively chosen to cuck nobody forced him to.

This is just proof of what he will do willingly and why all celebrities are fake and owned. he's too scared to get a real job and parades around in expensive clothing because it's the only way he will keep his job and wife.

Attached: 307596faa3ca2f77af58768037764a498209191c6019127d7ddd198e5ec6e56a.jpg (1080x1080, 201K)

Jow ForumsPewdiepieSubmissions/comments/d2exx2/thats_how_mafia_works/

you know what to do

Upvoat adl posts on the reddit.

Time to redpill the youth.

Pewds hot them with a reverse uno card by donating to them.

Time to scrutinize anyone pewds donates to so that donating becomes a hate symbol

>we are confident that the vast majority of American tourists will avoid a country whose reputation is associated with Nazism, even if that association is not justified.

Attached: 1568050600669.jpg (817x811, 269K)

ADL boomer accidently posting in the comment section or just some ESL schizo?

Attached: vanessa luevano.png (1264x179, 15K)

>Defamation - ADL bullying Ukraine into downplaying the Holodomor as serious as the Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

Attached: 1467360014119.png (532x209, 27K)

Fix the link

And then the goyim woke up the next day and forgot absolutely everything.

add plebbit in front of it retard

old.reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/d2exx2/thats_how_mafia_works/

They deleted it bros

Attached: 4635475.png (950x777, 484K)

>ignoring the fact that he keeps stormfront and the dailystormer going with bitcoin donations 10x that amount each year.

You know he is getting blackmailed and that those 50.000€ or $ are peanuts to him
I dont watch him since 2014 because when he hit like 5 or 8 million subs his fanbase became so toxic to the point of crusading anyone that didnt like him
I "know"him well to see he is getting blackmailed
Easier to deal with fake news like that i guess kinda cucky but i dont care its his life
Bump tho

Oh my god again with this.... IF PEWDS HAD WANTED TO PAY OFF ADL UNDER THE TABLE, HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT UNDER THE TABLE. THE ONLY REASON IT'S EVEN IN HIS VIDEO IS BECAUSE HE WANTS US TO KNOW THAT THEY'RE BLACKMAILING HIM.

50k is nothing to Pewds. He gave them peanuts and then pulled the tablecloth up for us to see the fucking kikes begging

the real area 51 was the comments we weren't allowed to make

they can't stop us all

Attached: 1567441022058.jpg (367x550, 38K)

stupid sven

Never forget. Also Jow Forums is never wrong ever

Attached: 1567697237767.jpg (1024x541, 128K)

proofs?

Thing to add
Why wouldnt he play the cuck if it saves his easy job of entertaining little kids
His first mistake was ever saying anything controversial
If you wanna live of youtube you need to be a cuck

Bump so redditers see this

Increased traffic means more tech illiterate people, fix all broken links so useful information reaches the maximum amount of people

PROTIP: use cute girls as your pfp to draw more attention

Jow Forums never dies

Attached: 481FF947-2ADD-4B67-A14E-C2BAB6018BCB.jpg (1242x482, 132K)

yo pass the sauce

There are over a dozen threads up about this. Fuck off and stop posting your e-celeb baby bullshit here and learn to use the catalog, you colossal faggot.

Unsubscribe.

OY VEY

Shut up fag. Research what jewish groups did to Ernest Zundels house because he questioned the holocaust

yeha sure niggermailed kek
open your eyes you fucking degeneret

Maybe pewdiepie never donated to the adl. He just pretended to so the comments section will go wild and thousands of people get redpilled.

Could this break the Internet or trigger the Samson Option?

Attached: 1550282974026.jpg (319x331, 8K)

NO ONE CAN STOP THE GOYIM KNOWING NOW

Attached: 1567617535407.jpg (1024x561, 103K)

ADL operates like mafia protection racket.
They will threaten your reputation and your business until you make a donation to make the problems go away.
youtu.be/qbE3bbbAHgw

Attached: adl_logo.jpg (625x344, 73K)

I don't think it really matters. 50k is nothing to him and to them

I am redpilling so many zoomers in this comment section lmao

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/d2acpw/unboxing_100_million_award/

ctrl+f adl
upboat

yo pass pewds the sauce

Attached: unnamed.png (760x400, 192K)

The goyim know.

Attached: 1540508090298.jpg (226x186, 13K)

This. Fuck jews, for multiple reasons

Attached: 1568035279429.png (1689x553, 229K)

Jewish grouped burned Ernest Zundels house down because he was redpilling 1000s on the holocaust. David cole had to change his name and go in hiding for going to aushwitz and debunking the gas showers claim

Attached: 1567839632256.jpg (884x1024, 185K)

Because he is used to just doing and saying whatever the fuck he wanted and ended up wandering into hot water.
Add any price onto standing for something and watch how quickly all talk and no action cuckolds will reduce themselves to groveling feet kissing worms.

Imagine being like a normal person and contributing to society, owning guns, and voting.
His plan: Move to japan, follow Jewish talking points and endlessly pay money to Jews even if they use it to fuck white people because he doesn't care as long as his life is cushy.
I don't actually care, but it's just annoying to see people worshiping ecelebs that are actively fucking them over. Stop blindly following ecelebs.

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

If so it's something now

Yes, I am one of those "faggots" that acutally liked PewDiePie, because he didn't sell out to the lefties. I am very disappointed, but being a hater doesn't fix anything. You (OP) are simply a hater. All you can come up with is "I hated him already, now you have to hate him, too".
Pretty lame.
I call on all the smart people here to use their power to change things to the better instead of just whining.
If you are a Pews subscrber, unsub, but make sure to leave a comment on the video as to why. Also upvote all the other comments about the ADL.
Make memes, but not about Pewds being an asshole, which is just stupid, but about Pewds being hold hostage by youtube and their ADL handlers. Don't go into antisemtic stereotypes, but use things that are acceptible by the masses, especially Pewdiepie subscribers. If you want to throw out your "((DEM JEWS))) ARE EVIL" BS, you won't achieve anything, you are basically just one of those emotionally triggered asshats, that ruin everything all the time (LIKE YOUR MOM AND YOUR STUPID GF BITCH! YES I MEAN YOU!) Sorry, but it had to be said ;-)

Half of those fags are childless...

I unsuscribed this year also, why the fuck do people have to get cucked so damn hard just to maintain a qt stable relationship.

Pewdiepie sold out. Also the CEO of youtube is jewish

Attached: 1508621618572.jpg (1024x387, 78K)

If he can afford 50k, he can probably afford more. At the very least, he may start poking fun at trannies.

Attached: Jewish-pride-flag-iStock.jpg (1470x828, 234K)

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-165911_YouTube.jpg (1080x2220, 638K)

>If you are a Pews subscrber, unsub, but make sure to leave a comment on the video as to why. Also upvote all the other comments about the ADL.
Agreed. But they are deleting all ADL comments so doubt it will even be read or heard; they don't care.

I think it is best to use this opportunity to hammer on ADL. Criticize them for all the bad shit they do, link videos of them bullying other people. Pewdiepie being blackmailed by the ADL is the message that will spread like wildfire. Keep hammering it.

It's pretty clear that he was approached and threatened on his honeymoon in Indonesia. They have zero security over there. I'm honestly amazed that Felix doesn't hire private bodyguards

Bingo. Kikes gonna kike.

I bet his career takes off, Disney renews the deal, some major Jew advantage play before they screw him over cyclically.

Attached: PewDiePie How Bad Things Really Are.png (2436x1236, 1.37M)

Big if true

More proof that it's literally impossible for a Swede not to be a cuck.

Nothing in the word “conspiracy theory indicates falsehood”

Attached: DE672834-E22A-42C0-B32E-D1D6A08BE8AF.jpg (1142x1068, 550K)

only a gay flag could be this naive

BUMP

I can already see the articles.

Look at his eyes and say he’s not blackmailed

that's a lot of shit talking for someone with a netherlands flag

I was a Pewds fan once too and I already unsubbed when he first cucked hard with the "Ending the Subscribe to Pewdiepie Meme" video. I politely told him to kill himself. Honestly, if you are still subscribed to him at this point, you are worth less than a parasitic insect. It would be more efficient to brand all his current subscribers for life and make them hated for supporting him.

What if pewds made the thread?

Holy fuck his eyes

Attached: EC5d25qWkAAxX4Y.jpg (2048x2048, 430K)

It might be hard for you to relate as a desensitized Jow Forums poster but for a normal person it would be pretty disturbing and revolting if a mass murderer literally declared allegiance to you as he began a killing spree. Plenty disturbing enough to end a meme

#EndTheADL

Post this in the comments and on twitter!

Attached: 97659764076407840.png (1024x822, 720K)

Today many child gamers said
"who is adl?"
"why do they hate pewdz?"

Attached: adl-publicity-stunt.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Prepare to go atomic

Attached: 03F81309-55DA-4A00-B706-1570C7B33F2D.jpg (1242x311, 46K)

Attached: 1566783341538.png (213x237, 10K)

>his popular videos never hit trending because "fairness algorithm"
>his video shills for ADL and donated 50k
>TRENDING
What did the fairness ML algorithm mean by this?

>check comments and reddit
>endless streams of posts about the ADL blackmailing pewdiepie and what an evil organization it is
>literally no posts at all (that I've seen) supporting the ADL
Jesus, I don't think this has turned out as a positive for the ADL. 50k isn't worth this much bad press

PewDiePie was never /ourguy/ and to believe so based on him saying nigger and regurgitating memes is absurd. He's an e-THOT no different from a twitch tiddy streamer. He wants subs and he wants money. That's all. You're all fucking retarded.

Keep spamming the comments guys, there are literally millions of kids and young teens reading this, they have to know the truth.

THE ADL IS A TERRIBLE ORGANIZATION CREATED TO DEFEND A MAN WHO RAPED A KID. THEY CALL PEWDIEPIE A NAZI AND ARE NOW BLACKMAILING HIM + DELETING COMMENTS! COPY AND PASTE TO SPREAD THE WORD!

bump

>50k isn't worth this much bad press
Which is why the thought police are trying to exterminate us, because without anyone making a shitstorm about it nothing would matter.

Reminder that existing and opposing globalism and Jewish influence is doing your part. Thanks for existing lads it's not easy sometimes but remember if Jews want you dead then you better do everything you can to survive.

The ADL is a terrorist organization

Attached: 1568145789350.png (892x848, 943K)

>copy paste all caps

Attached: 0769f2d786230a9292063565f9f16202.jpg (630x438, 42K)

#EndTheADL

Post this in the comments and on twitter and it will trend very quickly lads

Attached: 1567648900999.jpg (3840x2160, 2.31M)

How is it possible anyone watches this annoying retard? I've never seen him form a cohesive sentence let alone say anything interesting.

Upvote this and copypaste pls.
Link to comment : youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY&lc=UgzXD5pIFvT-Hn8Oc2R4AaABAg

Attached: redpillthemassesnow.png (1067x454, 93K)

What about #ADLBlackmail
?

fuck jews, does he think that's 5D chess?

Attached: 1568138713600.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Bump.
Spread it to leftists that ADL behaves like mafia towards anti-war leftist Jews as well.

Attached: adl_is_war_propaganda.jpg (716x518, 89K)

I low key think his editor was more redpilled then him.
And that is a reason why he fired him...

what a dumb retard

omg god guys im literally cryingg..... PEOPLE WANT MONEY WTF GUYS PLEASE SAVE US

both.

The youth is the future

Attached: 643F87CC-D576-4113-A0CF-55582FF9A36B.jpg (1242x274, 121K)

What if he did it on purpose to redpill normies, and than made post on Jow Forums

Was honestly a theory I had. Now go spin your dreidel or whatever

cope harder

The autism is real, holy fuck. Always wondered what it would look like to gather half of Jow Forums in one place.
On a more serious note though, shouldnt the comments be spread all over the place so as not to be a problem for Felix as atm he is he voice of user-autism

This.
Although he looked like a Jew