Imagine how good life could be if the Commies had won the Cold War and USA would have the fate of Yugoslavia

Imagine how good life could be if the Commies had won the Cold War and USA would have the fate of Yugoslavia
>we could be now on Mars
>no immigration and strong borders everywhere
>no degeneracy
>instead of selfhating propaganda for profit there would be only patriotic propaganda and against the enemies of Communism
>new sick commie marches and good music playing on radios not monkeys in heat singing about bitches and money
>no hook up culture
>thots and incels BTFOed
>mandatory military service
>high chances to be part of secret police or gulag guard beating every single day the shit of degenerates
>natural food, not poisoned in the name of profit and Capitalism
>you could be already working, married, with kids and having your own house at 18
>0% chances to end up homeless or without money
>tons of jobs and opportunites everywhere
>more happenings

Attached: BSK1v5cjd3o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

>what is toilet paper?

bet you liked it during ceausescu's time, didn't you, nigga?

fpbp
/thread
fuck commies, they deserve a 7.62mm and a shallow hole.

>digging a hole for a communist
Don't waste your time

Bet you love to be a shithole without future and with a rich industry of hoes and mail order brides for small dicked chinks instead to be part of a superpower with a rich industry of something great
Yes, what happened in 89 was literally coup d'etat and most of the people wants Ceausescu back.

>most people
who? psd supporters? pensionaires who are blinded by nostalgia?

Attached: pensionari_19677900.jpg (620x348, 198K)

Yeah, Romania is a pretty tough place, I guess

Mars is a long way to go just to starve

Not only them, but also normal people with some brains
It is, but at least it isn't as tough as Ukraine

I also think what would happen.

ok bro have fun literally starving because ceausescu 2.0 decides to pay off his debt from building stupid shit with your tax money

Go back to your shitty leftpol bunker you degenerate shill

you'd still be the slave to Jewish ideology and no amount of comfortable living could outweigh that

Have you ever wondered about how and why the US won the cold war?

I saw what a jewish ideology it is when Jewish neighborhoods and their synagogues were demolyshed and jews were sold to Israel or some western countries

>what is toilet paper
The reality in Ukraine, right now, with capitalism

>normal people with some brains
Oh yes, I really do enjoy not having basic necessities like food, heating and power, so our glorious leader can pay off giant external debt, that country accumulated due to unsustainable heavy industry.

>sold to Israel or some western countries

we want our money back

Show your true self, memeflag

>USSR, Yougo, etc.
>comfortable living

I already know, because of Gorbachev and people that had left themselves fooled by the Murican dream and instead to get whatever they wanted they ended up to do illegal business for easy money and even sell their kids to western adopters for a better life for the little ones, that's the point when they regreted what they wished
My family literally had anything to survive and lived a decent life, I saw before and after pictures from my apartment during the Communism how it had decent furnuiture and lots of stuff and after revolution when my family had to sell a lot to get better conditions and the apartment started to look like something from a village.
As much as I hate the memeflags, this one is right

we need to deport all leftis to venezuela

>Tons of jobs and opportunities everywhere

Scrubbing toilets everyday at a work camp for free... no thanks comrade.

Attached: 3D334992-C51C-4E24-9BFC-8AF7D6E3F041.jpg (570x640, 63K)

>Scrubbing toilets everyday
That's what you can end up to work as in a Capitalist state even thought you have diplomas, good grades and years of school and college, meanwhile a dumbfuck from Eastern Bloc with 4 grades could end up in army, deployed in some 3rd world shithole, kill some insurgents, get ranked up, get some money, get back home and work at a factory, make more money, get a house, a car, a wife, some kids and his life will be all good then once he gets to pension it will be damn big