Move to Hungary, Have 3 Kids w QT Hungarian Wife, Get $36k Free

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47192612

Also the Universities there are super cheap and still based instead of the Cucked Zio-Progs in the U.S.

Attached: Hungary.jpg (1902x1767, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinestudentshub.com/cheapest-universities-in-hungary-for-international-students/
uscollegeinternational.com/2019/01/20/7-cheap-universities-in-hungary-for-international-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

onlinestudentshub.com/cheapest-universities-in-hungary-for-international-students/

>You may also be asked to pay some registration fees ranging from 40 to 700 euro depending on the course you choose. Tuition fees for bachelor’s degrees are approximately EUR 1000 per academic year on average, while tuition fees for master’s degrees are EUR 1500 per semester on average.

>Takes one look at the Hungarian language
I'm good, senpai

Attached: Hungarian girls.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

uscollegeinternational.com/2019/01/20/7-cheap-universities-in-hungary-for-international-students/

>Semmelweis University
Established as the oldest medical school in Hungary, the Semmelweis University is one of many medical institutions that are established in Hungary, and it is an international-friendly university. Offering in three languages (Hungarian, German, and English)

>Instead of teaching just in their own language, the Corvinus University of Budapest teaches in Hungarian, French, German, and English so that students coming from various countries still have the opportunities to study in their language.

If I had to flee the states Hungary is where I would go.

Race mixing is bad

They look ... sinister ...

But Hungarian bitches are the biggest whores on Earth

I'm also 100% north European and don't feel like having euromutt shitlets

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-10 18-05-04.png (630x784, 106K)

>How to inflate your economy, racemix with natives, and destroy native genes and lineage in one easy step.

the harvesting of blue eye aryan genes is in the hungarians nature

Attached: hungarians.png (905x1402, 980K)

you might have to put in 400 hours of overtime and wait 2 years to be paid for it. but hey have a bunch more mouths to feed

Why the fuck can't America elect someone like Orban?

Hungarians are asiatics

What if I already have a wife? If we move there and have 3 more kids do we still get the $36k?

HOLY JESUS CHRIST YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

TAKE THAT GLOBALISTS
TAKE THAT GLOBALISTS
TAKE THAT GLOBALISTS
TAKE THAT GLOBALISTS
TAKE THAT GLOBALISTS!!!!

Lol Hungarians are gypsy niggers. They shouldn't be multiplying.

Based. I'm going to claim citizenship by descent.

Attached: John Hunyadi Hungarian military leader 1400s.jpg (820x1024, 397K)

Too many leftist fags, same problem here

>destroy native genes by natives having more children
Ameridumbs

Stay out of magyarorszag pol fatasses

>36k
that's barely enough to provide for 3 kids for 1 year

I want to come home.

Attached: temp3243964737044639307.jpg (540x540, 100K)

I think germoney has better gibs
these are probably for non-whites only tho

Attached: 1567895253769.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

Orban is based. Back during the "refugee crisis" or whatever you want to call it in 2015, Hungary was the only country to actually do something to stop all those migrants from flooding their country, and quickly too.
But I wonder, what is the average cost of a relatively simple lifestyle in Hungary? How many single women in the 30-40 year old range? How's the job market for skilled trades like mechanic, electrician, electronics tech, etc?

Attached: 1546143627695.jpg (3037x1704, 1.53M)

you get 300/month for having a child in germany, no matter how much money you earn

It's a cheap place to live generally but Budapest is surprisingly expensive compared to the cities around. If you live there it would just be like moving to a less wealthy city in your country, in terms of cost. Loads of jobs going I think. it is really redpilled there though, I called a nigger, 'nigger' to his face for harassing locals and no one asked for my racism loicense or anything. If you can learn the language (I'm trying to) then it's worth it. I'd miss the sea though, since my native city is coastal.

Also public transport in the capital is exceptional, most people are fair with you, and if you speak the language they do appreciate it. It is also very safe.

ficki ficki

Attached: 0.png (151x151, 54K)

Based and Zionism pulled
Hungary is following Israel's footsteps

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (360x360, 9K)

>I'm also 100% north European

Attached: 20CAFA1D-E9D1-4889-BF17-A5F41086C2EB.jpg (514x1024, 102K)

Cities here are way to expensive to actually live in anyways, I live in the country, so no worries there. Thanks for the infos user

They're mongolian invaders who mixed with local Euro population. White enough, but not the best our race has to offer.

Every people should have their own form of Zionism. That way Jewish Zionism will be exposed for how fucking awful it is. Remember when Germans tried out Zionism, just imagine everyone else doing it. Boy that would suck for the jews.

Germans aren't doing Zionism they're doing the opposite
We support all the based zionist politicians worldwide from bolsonaro to salvini

yeah buddy im going to need sauce on this

I said "their own form of Zionism", stupid. Haha, maybe if you weren't circumcised at birth and didn't have a fucked up traumatized brain, you'd of understood that.

there is almost full emplyment rate, if you have skills you will find a job really son, or even go there with one already, which is better

They look latina wtf

If you multiply IQ by gold medals per capita, Hungarians actually are the best Europe has to offer.

Sign me up senpai

Attached: 63724245.jpg (1280x1920, 526K)

Nice, thanks user
How would a blonde haired, blue eyed, 6' tall and fit, not fat, educated American in his 40's do with the Hungarian women though?

Germans don't have a form of Zionism they're doing globohomo multiculti shit
They may have like 1 party that's halfway there but no one votes for it

probably jump on your cock cause they like white westeners, if you know Hungarian then you are their wet dream, same applys for russian girls for exmple.
Polish girls really like Spaniards for example.
Just go there, learn their language and life will be really comfy.
Source: Ive lived 6 months in Poland and they are the same in these mattes, although moving with a qt american girl there and saving her from jewUSA would be better.

Loads of plots there if you want to get into wine or something. They all homebrew spirits as well and are generally a laugh, but not on the streets-not expressive people when about business.

I was talking about Germany, as in the Third Reich, not the jew run EU. Haha, pay attention darling.

>chink
>leaf
silence

I wish I was born in Hungary this sounds like an amazing program

Third Reich wasn't a version of Zionism they were anti jewish. Other countries version of Zionism like Brazil, Hungary,USA are pro Jewish.
Also third Reich was communist left wing where's Zionism is free market right wing

>moorxican wants to save american roasties from his own rapebabies

Attached: 8AB0D405-5F94-4460-82F8-6C23EB790A7F.gif (290x188, 3.18M)

yeah, niggers and jews too
btw, my lineage fought for our european races(pic related) in russia what did yours do appart from sucking jews cock?

Attached: abu.jpg (960x1280, 128K)

They look central European.

Now you're just spouting trauma-brain bullshit. My poor little mutilated penis wielding retard.

By "their own form of zionism" I of course mean, the equivalent of zionism, for another race. Not, zionism practiced by non-jews for the benefit of jews. Come now, that could not have been so hard to figure out.

I can smell the gulas from here

They love that stuff but it's just Scouse with paprika in. Nice enough though.

Sounds perfect, almost too good to be true, thanks again for all the info anons

Eyeliner must be popular in Hungary.

Szivesen!

lol qtf qith the orban posters? no one likes him and this whole free loan is a big scam. the restrictions and pay back options are much different than what it sounds first and after 3 kids you still gotta pay back atleast half of the loan. Also 3 kids? In a balkan level shithole? no thanks. wages are still laughable, orban thieving regime is a fail, housing prices skyrocketed so you can wipe your ass with that shitty 25k because you get nothing worthy under 75k.
Hungary is fail. I know because I am hungarian.

Poland is extremely based too, literally no arabs or niggers anywhere. In a shop near my house they also have a rapefugees not welcome sign hanging up on the open. This is a white man's paradise.

T. Finnfag living in Poland

And yeah, the women are actually caring and act like women, not like "empowered feminists". People are very right-leaning as well. Absolutely based country.

It isn't free it's an interest free loan you have to pay back.

In Hungary? It's a nice boost especially in a 2nd world country

Attached: A4D350A2-E977-4605-A9C1-8A15033694A8.png (498x460, 310K)

non white here

Germans never had their own equivalent of ziinism

Good on you mate. How hard was the language?

Lol get a redpill

Attached: 1563207942566.jpg (1200x1458, 481K)

Have you ever been to the US for an extended period of time by chance?
I've often considered Poland too, good to know

Attached: V4.jpg (564x407, 77K)

where are the Aryan, Nordic, blonde, qts

>Nordic
Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden

Yes, let's believe what Democratic politicians in a main stream party say, and the jewish media conveys..

If a Main stream politician says he's taking care of whitey - (well.. actually... he didn't say the money was for white people now did he?) it must be so...

>dat steppe fever

HHHHNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

I have picture of all the Africans and Pakis who go to that university somewhere.. just can't find it...

They did, Trump. Except Trump is not half gipsy and half jewish like Orban.

And don't you forget it.

well maybe... but the reality looks a little different with burned villages and dragged off blondes and whatnot...

Have at it OP... (Hugary's already been tripe "replaced" - western whites, jews, gipsyes, and the arabs are now moving in there's nobody there but the new invaders who are buggering the old invaders)

I could tell you the reality, but why not let you find out for yourself..

I'd like to hear your account.. just don't blame Hungarians if your wet-dream underpinned invasion attempt ends with a gipsy's dick in your mouth..

It's the 6-7 mil european immigrants (used to be about 7.5 but the gipsyes are growing like cancer) who have ruined our country - just as weak, stupid and useless as their German relatives.