Work

How much breaks do you get during work? I have a 50 minute lunch break and two 15 minute coffee breaks, all paid.

Attached: 1555771199937.jpg (742x571, 65K)

Depends how long the workshift is.

Usually do an hour for breakfast, an hour for lunch an hour for lunch, and a 10 minute cigarette break every hour or so.

>all paid
But 8.5 hours right?
So your 15 minute breaks aren't really paid.

I get 2 coffee/smoke breaks for 15 minutes, and 1 unpaid 30 minute lunch break

I come to work when I want. Leave when I want. Take breaks when I want.

Did a 12 hour shift last week. Doing 4 today. As long as I get my shit done, I’m good.

Attached: 28C0B802-6136-4904-B7FE-09CDEA20360D.jpg (236x214, 8K)

I get a 30 minute "lunch," unpaid, and 2 15 minute breaks, paid. That's for a 9 hour shift.

Im salary

sometimes i work for 1 hour for the day and i have the rest as break. sometimes i work from 8:30 am to 12:30 am and finish without breaks.

this is my choosing, ofcourse i can take breaks in between as needed but im not a faggot like most of you ciggarette smoking cucks.

>inb4 i dont smoke
i do
>inb4 you dont know how it is
fuck off i know all to well
>inb4 we are talking about hourly work
yeah i guess your right
>what do you do for work
field service tech

30 minutes

I take a smoke break every hour and an hour for lunch, usually spend about 30 minutes on the toilet each day taking a shit while shitposting

oh, and they're all paid

Same but I also work from home, such a superior system to the normal shit.

I dont get any breaks or a lunch period. I work up to 16 hour shifts with no overtime.

We don’t get any breaks here. My boss makes us wear diapers and we are supposed to eat before work and after work, no lunch.

Well, aside from traveling abroad a lot I can do what I fucking want all day as long as I get my shit done in time. Of course, this more than once means working through the weekend ...

Attached: home_office.png (900x500, 332K)

Why? I work 16 hours as well when I work (usually 6am to 10pm) but I take breaks whenever I want during that time. Usually try to get at least 12 hours of actual work in during that period.

you get breaks? i get yelled at if i have to take a piss

I get paid to play video games.

I have my own dog walking business. I make a little over $1400 a week and only work between 12:30 and 3:30.

Attached: wetness.jpg (474x355, 17K)

30 minutes paid lunch, two 15 minute unpaid breaks. I am a factory worker but this is very typical in the USA for unskilled workers in general.

Work in S&T. 60 hours a week, exactly zero break time. But the pay is good.