12 hours until the second 9/11

12 hours until the second 9/11

Attached: 1538265966747.jpg (768x762, 64K)

Is that a threat, Hans?

Uh oh... Muslims making threats from their adopted country of Germany again

Yes. Watch out

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 5K)

BLOW UP DA WILLIS TOWER

Glownigger

Does this have to do with Netanyahu's announcement?

15 hours

We already had a second 9/11 in Benghazi. You would be referring to the third one.

Not going to happen

rubbinghands.png

Piss off with your bullshit

Attached: Not.gif (400x192, 479K)

So...4AM EST? What is the Next 9/11 supposed to be?
Planes?
Nukes?
Viruses?

Attached: zpa5.png (499x579, 815K)

nithing ever happens you retarded schizoboomer

stay the fuck on your meds and for the love of god, a part-time job cant hurt

Attached: blue4.png (572x386, 412K)

Two tsunamis, both at once, one for West coast, another for East. East Coast tsunami will hit on 9/12 at 3AM (approx). West Coast tsunami will be simultaneous (9/11 on West Coast).

18 years ago, as the Twin Towers were struck, a hurricane called Gabrielle hit Sarasota, Florida. A hurricane called Gabrielle is also brewing now.

>Fool me once, shame on you, cant get fooled again!
2019 - 2001 = 18 = 6 + 6 + 6

Attached: timesup2.jpg (2142x2658, 1.05M)

Social democrats

Please nuke New York California and Israel and get rid of the Ashkenazi Jew once and for all.

Israel is going to nuke itself to start ww3. Cap dis.

Right now it is 00:00 in my city. I hear firecrackers in the streets, and light fireworks. And arab subhumans shouting and feasting, celebrating 9/11.

This is enraging me

I swear, some day, I'm not going to care anymore and I'll raid their minecraft base, with flint and steel and diamond swords...

I geuss the FBI will pretend to be white nationalists and use nuclear material for something. Iran will be blamed for supplying 'white nationalists' with WMD and Trump will go to war.

Attached: sdfsd.jpg (1400x1050, 142K)

It's actually the 2019th 9/11 but counting is hard I know.

Fucking kek

Wait what?!

No joke I could see this happening. They've successfully divided the far right but it's not enough. They need to do something big to destroy us for good

They most definitely will do something in Minecraft. Perfect opportunity to false flag to take our guns and force feed us bugs

you WILL eat the bugs, goy

Make me, asshole.

Nah, basically every boomer now is now connected to the internet. If second 9/11 happened everyone would point fingers at Israel.

Several thousands feminists will let their menstrual blood flow right on ground zero

NIGGER

based gerministan is sending the big guns D:

why do you want us to eat your cousins so badly

EBIN :D

Attached: 1484157422673.png (500x767, 454K)

bump

Where in the west coast tho.

Is this really done or are you memeing?

East Coast New York is 100% getting rekt. For West Coast at the absolute minimum it will be San Francisco. Could be wide enough to hit Los Angelos too. Could be wide enough to go even further. I don't know how wide they'll reach, but those two cities I first mentioned I know for absolute sure are done.

Just keep rollin rollin rollin.

Attached: 1546223848702.png (1366x768, 142K)

u got a loicence for that schizo m8

Enjoy your new world order. I'm getting raptured.

>9/11 anniversary attack??

the rapture already happened faggot, we're all the cunts they didnt want.

You were warned. Also my Jew boss is taking a surprise two day holiday for 9/11 and 9/12. Spooky.

>streaming anime
Worst one there desu.

If you're going to make that claim OP you gotta have a string of numbers with your post that backs it up.

Attached: Smugska.jpg (512x512, 16K)

Actually fucking do something or just stfu.

did you purposely put those things on your browser for this screenshot?

Attached: 009.png (746x560, 490K)

There will never be another 9/11. Maybe something huge but never at that level

Pshh.. nothing gonna happen. Bitches ain't come at us in 18 years but today gonna be the day? Fifty
The only way you gonna attack the us is with some cowardly bullshit like that. Remember pearl harbor? Yeah? So does everyone else bitches.
Fucking real talk. Fuck pol

>tfw florida man
>tfw I hope not
>tfw I also do hope so

Attached: 1566396476998.png (601x584, 371K)

Lol imagine being this complacent. If someone managed to detonate a nuke or dirty bomb in an American city it would make 9/11 look pathetic by comparison.

What is that tab that says prostate massager?

>3000 dead

Big fucking deal. The buildings were worth more. It was more a lose of a sense of security. The actual losses weren't shit relatively speaking. Not shit. We lose more in a day from car crashes.
TRUTH

I guess if you are comparing physical impact yeah, that's not really my point and wasn't the intent of 9/11

>doesn't recognize decade-old memes
What is with the influx of newfags? Is it all the (((media))) coverage of Jow Forums?

>ragheads celebrating CIA/Mossad operation
Amazing how the useful idiots never figure it out...85 IQ is a real thing

Don't jinx it you stupid motherfucker!

Blah blah blah blah!!!! I didn't read your post

It would be worse in terms of terror and infamy as well. 9/11 killed 2753. That's not actually all that bad in the grand scheme of historical tragedies. Hiroshima bomb killed 146,000, and that's with the technology they had 80 years ago. Nukes today are much bigger than that. If someone detonated a modern nuke anywhere near a population center, it would absolutely dwarf 9/11 in every possible way- casualties, terror, and historical legacy.

Well no shit brainlet.
>if someone detonated a nuke it would cause more damage than airplanes
Really?

Protip:if someone could detonate a nuke in a major us city they already would've

Fuck that and fuck you and fuck mohammed.

Shit ain't gonna happen.

As long as it isn't cockroaches because that would be xenophobic to Turkistan

Attached: downloadfile-40.jpg (474x328, 20K)

Kek'd and check'd
But you first

> prior to 9/11
> If someone could just hijack an airplane and kamikaze a bunch of building's they already would've
Sometimes all it takes is a terrorist with really big balls and a lot of planning and dedication. People burying their heads in the sand and choosing to believe it couldn't happen is exactly why it might happen. We live in a rapidly changing world. "It hasn't happened before so it won't happen in the future" is literal smoothbrain logic.

Literally nobody would care

Nukes are not airplanes. They require radioactive material. No one is going to produce, let alone detonate, a nuclear weapon in the continental United states. It's really not a difficult concept for most.

Based. Arabs know it was the jews

QRD on this

This

Sand niggers barely manage to read.
How the fuck do you expect them to be able to make a nuclear bomb

frans why are you so worried about what a jew is about to blame on a muslim and then make white boys die for?

isnt there probably brown people the jews let in raping your neibors daughter in the barn nextdoor? you could be stopping them rather than shitposting here.

but alas, the sloth and inaction of the german youth.

Well put together, user. Compelling. Quite compelling, indeed.
>tfw kikes were trying to convince me to be on the West coast of California during this through political subterfuge and trying to appeal to my ego

tfw

Attached: 1547225148843.gif (400x265, 932K)

To this point... they only have to be able to pay for one

Yes

Attached: 28DEDD4E-0D91-469D-B7EE-C873BA41ABC8.jpg (195x276, 32K)

The US Government has done it numerous times.

>1 post by this ID
OP is a fag

Attached: 9927C1BC-D6E9-4F5E-BD0A-C2C25CF84FF2.gif (320x265, 1.2M)

Dont do anything foolish krautanon.

Oy vey goyim. My prediction is Friday the 13th. It’s a full moon too.

Consume national tragedy
Get excited for next national tragedy

It was planned by the CIA, MI6, and Israel, just like literally everything else including JFK, you silly rube noob.

my guess is 18.

I don't think anything will happen though that is. not sure why you do though.

Kek

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME....

if there is an entire SEA of brown terrorists, that all want to bomb us, blow themselves up, drive trucks into us, fly airplanes into us.....

and they did 9/11, and it was a massive success.....

howcome it has been like 17 years....and we have not seen mass's of them continuing to try the same thing...…

was osama not a martyr?

I am sorry, I must be a complete fucking retard, there is no way we wouldn't have seen them trying that thousands of times by now, even if only 1 in 10 attempts worked at even just crashing the plane, that would be enough for a hundred more to do the same.

god bless Israel.

Attached: lol.gif (600x450, 1.84M)

>madden 2004 cheats

im fucking serious, do you guys even think about this, or do very simple things like this just slip past your fluoride ridden brain like a wet fart.

niggerlol xd muslim make big boom boom and gaysex with littlegirls and goats xdfxfxfxfxfxd big boom hhhhheeeeeeeeee

Time to murder them

jewssad / mossad / bush / war / and/or etc.

if you are looking for the next one. 9/11 was the major one that plummeted us to what we are today with many and I mean many many many many smaller events and such like school shootings and/or shootings that is as well as other stuff.

9/11 was more or so the destruction of the west.

start of it at least to me personally. the major event.

1991 - president bush senior as president talks about the new world order and it's the first time it's spoken on national tv as well as by a current president who was Bush Sr at the time. new world order / new jew order

glas steagull - might of been apart of it to - not sure how this played into the housing crash in 08 if it did. - not sure on this one exactly.

its ok, you are already extinct, soon you and all you intelligent French can wave the white flag while 3 muslims are fucking your butthole.

that's what YOU get for letting it get that bad.

agreed but i its closer to the scale of the first people will say "whos bengazi" ?

>those tabs and bookmarks
My fucking sides kek

Check

your zog government did it and over 3000 architects and engineers agree that the tower 7 couldnt't fall for a fire

Gross check

We all know its coming. Jews will use it to take our guns and that will start a war!

I'm thinking Americans need another attack, it's been to long since they started a war

Attached: 1566821748368.png (800x800, 1.41M)

Stale meme desu