Tell me about 5g

Tell me about 5g

Attached: 8ECFDAD6-71F7-4B73-AE5B-ED4CFD238078.jpg (750x743, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802.11a-1999
youtu.be/lMuJKsUjD_o
radiationhealthrisks.com/5g-cell-towers-dangerous/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G_NR_frequency_bands
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there are no suits that stop radiation faggot that's a tivek suit

Attached: 1517200505585.png (250x209, 95K)

>hazmat radiation suit
It's a tyvek suit you dope

low range high volume.

Stop.
You must post all of your boomer NWO memes, now.

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
All you need to know right here in this video.
Enjoy.

Attached: waifu.png (675x843, 988K)

Attached: 5g.png (640x480, 420K)

That suit is to help stop death by electrocution, not radiation you retard.

David Dees is the fucking best.

>installation guy
Hurr durr, it's a cleaning guy.

kek i also thought of that shit

Tinfoil blocks it
/diy/ aluminium foil burkas

Or go the extra mile and install 2 cameras and 2 small displays for extra protection

Better safe than sorry

Attached: 1568009966491.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

It's just more radiation from which to damage our genome, weaken our species and threaten the biosphere. Jew science, with jew solution to jew created problems. We should be transitioning to grounded wiring and fiber.

But your image is stupid and wrong. That is a tivek equivalent suit and hes spraying the palm tree instillation with something, which is why he is wearing a protective suit.

we'll all be ghouls soon enough, smoothskin

Attached: q345166sdeg253364.jpg (800x571, 125K)

This really is amazing.

Attached: images.jpeg-197.jpg (451x679, 35K)

Operates at 5 gigahertz frequency.

Your microwave oven cooks food at 2.4 gigahertz.

Using 5G on cellphones means you be blasting your body and brain with more than twice the microwave power of your microwave oven.

This

Jow Forums sleeps beside his router. He is prepared, his maniacal brain is reconfigured.

Ingeniously designed to react with all the Aluminium left in your brain by vaccines. Depopulation. Agenda 21. Enjoy the brain tumours, needle junkies. At least you didn’t get measles lmfao.

What an imbecile
5G does not mean 5 Ghz
And WiFi 802.a uses 5 Ghz since 1998, and you didnt even noticed it

That suit wouldn't do shit for protection against RF. It's probably for whatever chemicals he has with him. Note he is pressure washing the antennas.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802.11a-1999

Oh, did you know that standard wifi has been 5ghz for quite many years already.

Also if this is somehow a plot by the jewish, how do you guys think they protect themselves from the radiation then?

Radical duude !

>Using 5G on cellphones means you be blasting your body and brain with more than twice the microwave power of your microwave oven.
and thats a good thing.

Are you high cunt, it runs off 26-28ghz range

>5g installation guy wearing fucking waterproof overalls while spraying down an antenna

HOW DOES A MICROWAVE WORK(?).....

RADIATION POISONING.

CELLPHONE IN POCKET KILLS THE SEEDS WHICH HAVE YET TO BE BORN.

WIFI= WHY FRY.
5G= DEATH

5G WILL EFFECT THE ANIMALS THE BEAST IN THE FIELDS WILL START ATTACKING.

MATTHEW 24:15-21

THE ABOMINATION THAT CAUSES DESOLATION DANIEL'S VISION - THE STATUE. AQUARIUS AGE WEAK ANKLES CAST IRON DOES NOT GO IN MICROWAVES.

MOSES ARIES- JESUS PISCES.

WEAK ANKLES AQUARIUS AGE.

YOU
YOU
YOU

EARLY SYMPTOMS OF RADIATION POISONING FATIGUE, HAIR LOSS MILD SKIN NUMBNESS AND RASH.

YOU
YOU
YOU

THE LORD UNWRAPPED MY HEAD

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03-19-28-27-1.png (428x318, 154K)

pilpul to the rescue

Yup, at least we get free cable

it's a Klansman

Honestly not sure if troll or retard anymore.

5g means "5th Generation"

GO RENT A RADIATION DETECTION DEVICE....

SEE FOR YOURSELF.

YOU
YOU
YOU

WIFI= WHY FRY
5G= DEATH

BEAST NETWORK THERE IS NO MONSTER IN THE SEA. W IS 6TH LETTER IN HEBREW 666= WWWEB BILL GATES.

YOU
YOU
YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26-20-52-21-1.png (574x327, 414K)

Are people actually this heavily retarded or are they memeing?

and how many watts is your phone? same as your 1200 watt microwave? yeah

Attached: dumb shit.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

5G HERE PIC RELATED, 5G TURNED ME WHACKO

Attached: 1553837214330.jpg (480x479, 51K)

tinfoil kippas

More precise ecco geolocalization through your internet. They can see everything nigger.

You can see the stream from the washer in the photo.

I CAN FEEL THE RADIATION IT BURNS HELP ME POL

Attached: 1544070145596s.jpg (240x250, 5K)

>talk sense
>fucking pilpul! Jews!

Attention tinfoil niggers

Frequency has nothing to do with power

Power is measured in Watts, not Ghz, Mhz, Khz, etc.

Also, radio stations transmit with more than 100 Megawatts, and unless you dont fucking touch the antenna, you wont get kill

youtu.be/lMuJKsUjD_o

Cellphone stations, (2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G) wont use more than 1 Watt of energy.

Attached: 86060734.png (1080x1093, 915K)

>How could you tell I use 5g?

Attached: 04CD1094-F4B5-48A2-9358-7CC350FEEB2E.png (759x905, 1.15M)

all i know is that people are protesting it big time. nobody wants a tower near them

5th generation

Attached: there-nothing-more-deceptne-than-an-obvious-bait-20002110.png (500x523, 66K)

Ignorance on display.
The reason 2.4GHz is used for microwave cooking is that it is a resonant frequency of water.
That's why the water gets hot and the cup doesn't.

Dude is painting... RF suits are a reflective material. 2.4/5G are the frequencies the antennas operate on. There are even more specific channels which devices operate on. You niggers need to worry about the output POWER which is fairly low with the exception of microwave dishes that transmit long distances at a focused point.

Nothing wrong with 5G. My life is better thanks to it.

Attached: ilove5g.jpg (240x240, 12K)

that the poison gas radiation

>memeflag
>uses the world pilpul
Wonder who this could be

5g means 5th Generation you fuckwit.

Where do you think you are?

>poison gas radiation
bait.jpg

>Bro, wanna come to my place and see how fast my 5g service is?

Attached: 38100006-0EF7-4AAE-95E9-6A832FEEDF17.jpg (500x574, 85K)

>How does the 5G download speeds compare? I told you its faster, bro

Attached: 5g.png (393x200, 65K)

I had a phenomena happen like this with a speaker. It wasn't plugged in but if I positioned it within a certain space in my house, it'd pick up radio stations and sound would come out. Without being plugged in.

That doesn't really answer the question.

Why is it clipping through a palm tree? Simulated earth confrimed. Also, its not a good idea to stand RIGHT NEXT to a powerful transmitter, especially when high voltage is concerned.

5G cell towers are more dangerous than other cell towers for two main reasons. First, compared to earlier versions, 5G is ultra high frequency and ultra high intensity. Second, since the shorter length millimeter waves (MMV) used in 5G do not travel as far (or through objects), with our current number of cell towers the cell signal will not be reliable. To compensate many more mini cell towers must be installed. It is estimated that they will need a mini cell tower every 2 to 8 houses. This will greatly increase our RF Radiation exposure.

Source:
radiationhealthrisks.com/5g-cell-towers-dangerous/

Yeah Huh! (This is a joke)

Attached: 446a_845x485p.jpg (845x486, 109K)

>it'd pick up radio stations and sound would come out. Without being plugged in.

Antennas work both ways. Put power in, radio waves come out. Put radio waves in, electricity is produced.

TELL ME AGAIN WHY ABORTIONS ARE TABOO(?)....

PEOPLE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS CONCEIVING.

CELLPHONES IN POCKET KILL THE SEEDS WHICH HAVE YET TO BE BORN OR SCRAMBLE THEM= AUTISM..

THINK

YOU
YOU
YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-05-16-57-04-1.png (540x503, 319K)

Look up the frequency specs retard. 5 gigahertz is the MINIMUM it's going to use.

All you fucking tinfoil hat naysayers are crazy. YES MY 5G IS IMPORTANT AND SO WHAT IF IT SHAVES A MILLIONTH OF A PERCENT OFF MY LIFE. Do you know how much time you're saving with the faster data transfers? The tradeoff is well worth it. Honestly I couldn't imagine suffering through spinny loading circles whilst I wait for my Angela White video to buffer anytime in the future past 2020

These meme might be designed by the telecom companies to make you look stupid.

>You'll get the occasional migraine and loss of equilibrium, but streaming Netflix in 4k is worth it.

Attached: 940c7223f5b8fafdd987ad45c72c0abb.png (464x550, 227K)

CARBON TAX....

RADIATION ....

5G= DEATH
WI-FI= WHY FRY.

YOU

See CELLPHONES CAN POP CORN....

YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-27-10-05-47-1.png (720x583, 370K)

TELL YOU ABOUT DEATH?

Imagine if we literally need tin-foil hats. Lmfao.
Maybe that's why they are a meme, so we don't actually protect ourselves, goddamn what a sinister play.

no you are completly retarded "5G" uses 2 wider frequency bands.

The one that is used now in 4G which ranges from 700mhz up to 3000Mhz, they are reused, and the same frequencies also where used in 3G

And the new ones, needed for 1Gbit+ operating in the 26-40 ghz range.

Both of this frequency are used for decades already, and are massively deployed.
The funny thing about the 26 GHz+ range is, it can be blocked by a simple dry wall, it even has problems with coated thermal insulation windows.

But it was a pc speaker user... There was no atenna...

Dvorak was fired for revealing the truth.

>All of MSM say there's absolutely no risk to wireless technology
>Most of the people leading the charge on the 5g initiative, and "internet of things" are jews
>Scientists who remark on its dangers are ridiculed
>Called a conspiracy theory
>Necessary for a techno-oligarchical dystopia
No real scientist would ever claim any form of radiation, especially when introduced without testing its effects on people, is perfectly safe, without a chance of an unforeseen consequence.

When science is politicized, it isn't science. It's judaism.

True

kys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G_NR_frequency_bands

Attached: 1566852082866.gif (325x202, 1.54M)

would you believe me if I told you that aluminum foil and tinfoil aren't the same thing?

An antenna is just a piece of wire, and the speaker has the hardware to convert electrical signals into sound.

>Why yes I do have the new iPhone 11 5g. How could you tell?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Not with that name.

fair enough

Wouldn't a tinfoil hat act as an antenna and conductor? Would wearing one make you more susceptible to radiation?

>>All of MSM say there's absolutely no risk to wireless technology
I've seen the complete opposite

Microwaves can't pass through tinfoil

This is also the reason you get shielded cables for high end sound systems - to block out ambient electrical interference which will muddy the signal.

Is that a fact? I thought that's why you aren't supposed to put metal in a microwave.

Checked & did you know that Soros is helping to make 5G stuff?
One of his companies, Qualcomm, has gotten in on the action.

Lol look at this rational normie, doesn't even wear a hazmat suit to bed

TIN FOIL NOT ALUMINUM FOIL..

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26-19-20-48-1.png (515x408, 349K)

QUALCOMM (autocorrected to all caps...) makes processors for smartphones. It's not like George soros is micromanaging the goys there to do his bidding.

It's fine

Attached: roger waters Jew hating hamas nazi anti-semite anti-Israel.jpg (347x469, 145K)

I swear, most of the users here are board line retarded when it comes to basic electrical engineering.
It must be nearly magic for them.

phew thanks mate. I was worried for a moment.

OH GOD THEY'RE BEAMING THE CHEMTRAILS DIRECTLY INTO THEIR BRAINS USING ADVANCED 5D MERCURY ANTIGRAVITY HOLOGRAMS

Hey Tinfoil niggers, if you guys are so conserned about High Frequency and High Power radiation, then maybe we should go an propose a ban to use this particular band

430 Thz to 580 Tz

Thats right! We will ban the light from the sun, since it is High Frequency (Terahertz radiation) and high power radiation

In fact, some people absorb this energy by using a device called Solar Panel

Attached: images-15.png (300x227, 7K)

speaking of putting things in the microwave, if you should try cutting a grape almost in half (like to were the only the skin is holding the two halves together, pic related) and microwave it for like 20 seconds

Attached: zs4U7ZT2MBw3kZtZgYgHkn-650-80.gif (650x365, 92K)

Of course not! Why on earth would he do something like that?!

looks powerful

Oh and I meant to also say;
His company is doing that 5G stuff but now even MORE. This was just announced a few days ago. Something about getting 5G out to the public faster since Huweii(or whatever its named) company is no longer getting 5G done

I gotta find the article