Odessa Shooter Memory Hole

Does anyone remember that on the day of this shooting the shooter was black? up until the next day he was black and then the shooter became this seth ator and there seems to be like 3 different pictures all claiming to be him but all different people. I swear there was a picture of this black guy who was the shooter and I can remember it in my mind does anyone have the picture of the "black odessa shooter"???

Attached: odessa shooter 1.jpg (620x352, 83K)

Here's another picture of the supposed shooter but clearly a different guy WTF is going on?

Attached: odessa shooter 2.jpg (618x410, 42K)

i remember watching the live feed. white male in his 30s was what they said. dumb canuck

Ator is a Jewish name.

Was he an incel?

you are absolutely full of shit. It was a black shooter Mr. Shekelstein and then switched to a white shooter.

cause that photo is old as fuck. its from 2012

NOOOOO TUCKER CARLSON! WHY DID YOU SHOOT ALL THOSE PEOPLE! FOX NEWS WAS GOING TO RENEW YOUR CONTRACT!!!

I looked his address up on Spokeo and was listed at the address in san Antonio living with his dad or mom.

>I swear there was a picture of this black guy
No there wasn't you're just retarded

[cry]Seth A[c]tor

proven jew

Who cares?

The (((media))) never released the photo or name on this one, didn't fit their narrative.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 6.11.51 PM.png (724x403, 288K)

the new trend is trying to avoid saying the suspects name at all. Eventually it's going to be just
>does it really matter who shot those 30 kids? all that matters right now is donating money to their gofundme

Ator means actor in portuguese

Yea but they've been saying that for a while.
This time with an apparent drive by shooting while fleeing from police where others were hurt in the crossfire they don't release details, just the fact he """looked""" white and guns are bad.

ugh im pretty sure i had the pic but cant find it either

FUCK. WHERE IS THE PICTURE I MUST FIND IT!

Didn't he turn out to be a schizo native American Jew?

Attached: Shooter1.png (2019x862, 1.3M)

i still have a hard time believing he managed to shoot at the police during a traffic stop, then he somehow escapes, kills a mailman & takes their truck.

then the police were like "there must be two shooters. This guy is teleporting all over the place"

no

It made no fucking sense at all.
First they say it was a mass shooting, then a drive by, then a traffic stop and police chase.

Then to confuse everyone even more. there were two photos, posted by two different news reporters of a gold cars abandoned in Odessa, but they were totally different cars. One was a Ford the other was a Toyota.

then there was a blue truck leading the police on a merry chase

Attached: the gold cars.png (1605x1803, 2.52M)

Yes. Like 3 or 4 different names, first one was black guy played football. Im looking for it give me a second. Somehow my pictures keep getting mixed up and out of order on phone

Attached: 1566389101675.jpg (369x374, 22K)

THEN after they shoot the guy in the mail truck near the mall, there is a 911 call saying there is a shooter in the mall. You can watch the videos of the police leading everyone out of the mall like prisoners.

Not seeing it. Ill keep looking. I just went through every photo i had. Been waiting for someone to mention this. I had the photo from one of the first news articles that said was young black guy. Showed him posing as high school foot ball player surrounded by about 4 white football players

Attached: 1568078562282.jpg (620x322, 32K)

I thought that I was the only one who saw a black guy in the news articles. The next morning it was that dude.

Thats the same person with a beard and different haircut...

if there was a black guy involved. there would have been 500 threads on Jow Forums

There were like 500 threads you faggot

Yep looked in my downloads and its gone. I was watching exactly when the story hit. This seems to confirm to me that the shooter was actually a young black man around 20 years old.

How do they delete my picture though and who did it?

There was a thread that day i posted the picture there also try to find it in archives maybe. Ill look also

Attached: 1568138709250.jpg (720x720, 174K)

Oh the archive only goes back 3 days...

Attached: 1568150117471.png (546x349, 390K)

Op is right I was confused throughout the whole shooting

well apparent none of you detectives can find the one with the black guy in it

I'm not certain that it was Odessa, but I do seem to recall one of the recent mass shootings being perpetrated by a black dude. Like ~60% confidence rating that there was a recent mass shootings by nog.... Wtf?

It was the Jews they control everything and everyone. They know all and were able to hack into your downloads to delete it and scrub all traces of this truth from reality, I am now trapped in the eternal hell of knowing there was a black shooter but havbing no evidence fuck the kike laughs.

the Alabama football game shooting where 10 people got shot. I think everyone is getting that guy mixed up with Odessa.

that shooter was Deangelo Parnell

What technology could do that so perfectly? Ai?

I know for certain fact i had the picture.

My pictures keep getting out of order every couple days or so.

I wonder what other pics may have been deleted

you didn't have crap you liar.

No.

The dude i saw was a footballer.

Deangelo Parnell did not play football.

I saw the pic of dude in his football gear with about 4 other white teammates.

There were many pictures at first. I googled it. Now they are all gone

What i found really bizarre about that day is afterwards i went on a game and everyone was silent. Not typing or saying anything. Very bizarre. People are not who they say they are

I had it. I am not a liar. Truth is my witness

Attached: 1567104808840.jpg (867x1024, 439K)

Super dupe show. What happens if i take that video and put monkey/fart sounds to it, then upload it on YouTube?

this lady looks so weird. its like she about to talk about how great the Cult is & we have to prepare before the mother ship arrives

Attached: odessa shitting.png (947x687, 138K)

>Congress, please pass another anti-terrorist law so Greater Israel can happen faster